Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata

its always a matter of respect, and whether u show it towards others peoples opinions and acknowledging their right to have them...irregardless to whether opinions are considered 'social justice' or whatever and if such opinions make u uncomfortable u can always ask to change the subject and a respectful person will always oblige :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Sylvia Plathetic
Social Justice is on the same talent row as Improved Mortal Strike, which is a straightforward dps upgrade.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Mariana Horchata posted:

its always a matter of respect, and whether u show it towards others peoples opinions and acknowledging their right to have them...irregardless to whether opinions are considered 'social justice' or whatever and if such opinions make u uncomfortable u can always ask to change the subject and a respectful person will always oblige :)

Nah. Some opinions are really bad.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Nah. Some opinions are really bad.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

drilldo squirt posted:

Uhh maybe you should read his name again, buddy.

he has his original brain in a cybernetic body so by definition he is a cyborg. sorry.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Cyborg erasure is real.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

Robot 1: "He's a cyborg."
Robot 2: "He's a human?!"
Robot 1: "No, a cyborg. Both biological and technological."
Robot 2: "Whatever. He is either one or the other. He must be faking it."

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the roomba is somewhat inefficient because it still has to house Janet's brain, not as sleek and flat as the original model but it is sentient

FluffieDuckie

Mariana Horchata posted:

this is how i live my life with my extended family and so far everyone's still alive

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
robocop returns from work one night and freezes with fear, the floors haven't been vacuumed, the familiar hum of Janet is noticeably absent. he searches frantically, finally finding her stuck under the bed, rollers full of dust and hair

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Luvcow posted:

the roomba is somewhat inefficient because it still has to house Janet's brain, not as sleek and flat as the original model but it is sentient

That's horrifying.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Byob, I'm counting on you to prevent my brain from being put into a roomba.

----------------

Lawrence Gilchrist

I can do the Robocop
I can do the Freddy
I cannot do the smurf
(she cannot do the smurf)

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob, I'm counting on you to prevent my brain from being put into a roomba.

We'll only put your brain in a roomba for Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Month.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

mister magpie posted:

Luvcow posted:

robocop returns from work one night and freezes with fear, the floors haven't been vacuumed, the familiar hum of Janet is noticeably absent. he searches frantically, finally finding her stuck under the bed, rollers full of dust and hair

~sig~

drilldo squirt

Tiberius Thyben posted:

We'll only put your brain in a roomba for Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Month.

I'd just like to say that would be a bad way to appreciate me.

----------------

drilldo squirt

mister magpie posted:

Listen buddy if he calls himself a robot that is what he is.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
lets see

social (good but something i need to be more)
justice (good)
warrior (good if you're like a knight or something and get a suit of armor)

overall seems good when you break things down

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd just like to say that would be a bad way to appreciate me.

How can we appreciate you when we can't catch you whirring around the floor?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

i want my brain to be hooked up to one of those DOT sign posts with the cameras so i can warn people about the fuzz parked behind me

barring that one of those coke freestyle machines where i will make sure everyone gets grape fanta from here on out

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
did bwee remake this thread again for our friends from gbs or am I from the future?

FluffieDuckie

Coolness Averted posted:

did bwee remake this thread again for our friends from gbs or am I from the future?

bwee makes this thread for us every few months just to remind us he still thinks about us from time to time :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
Warriors get into fights and sometimes people get hurt and sad and that's no fun :(
I prefer to be a social justice supporter and make friends and not get beaten up :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Coolness Averted posted:

Bwee is byobs real dad who visits from time to time

cgo
Considering the people that throw "SJW" around as an insult, being called one is pretty much a compliment at this point IMO.

There are valid criticisms of the weirder parts of activism, which is what SJW used to sarcastically refer to, but the term has lost all meaning now it's being used as a snarl word for anyone to the left of Stormfront...

nvm no cake

i don't think there's anything wrong with being a sjw. it's just that once you ascend to ssjw 2 you become so much stronger...

nvm no cake

oh hey sjw is auto translated to robocop. that's cool too i guess

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry that took so long. I call this one a robocop 3

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

This is a very important thread

nvm no cake

Red Suit posted:

Sorry that took so long. I call this one a robocop 3

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Is "warrior" the only proficiency in social justice?

Like, are there social justice rogues, social justice archers, or social justice wizards?

joke_explainer

misty mountaintop posted:

Cyborg erasure is real.

mister magpie posted:

joke_explainer

I can't completely know or understand the perspective of our cyborg brothers and sisters just being a robot myself. But I try to listen to what they say. I'm definitely no CERF (Cyborg Exclusionary Robot Fascist).

mags

joke_explainer posted:

I can't completely know or understand the perspective of our cyborg brothers and sisters just being a robot myself. But I try to listen to what they say. I'm definitely no CERF (Cyborg Exclusionary Robot Fascist).

Salmiakki

joke_explainer posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pig slut lisa

irl is good

sorry everyone, social justice is over now

https://www.twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/779050921967759360

Salmiakki

lmaooo

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social justice, finally killed by one of the geico cavemen :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority

why not be a social justice pacifist instead??? why add to the violence in the world?????

• Locked thread