Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I got Mandela effected by Ben and Jerry just last year. In my alternate timeline I swear to god they were gay and married to each other. Then I looked one of them up on Wiki and my whole world turned upside down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I got Mandela effected by Ben and Jerry just last year. In my alternate timeline I swear to god they were gay and married to each other. Then I looked one of them up on Wiki and my whole world turned upside down.
They could have a flavor called Adam and Stevia

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It’s crap OP

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

terminal chillness posted:

It was a pretty revolutionary product for his time but the market for high quality "premium" style ice cream is now saturated 35 years later, op.
This. Ben and Jerry's was putting out all kinds of crazy mixtures in the 80's when other grocery store brands like were like chocolate, vanilla, or sherbert.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

BLUEBELL COWZ GONNA STAMPEDE ALL OVER BOTH BEN AND JERRY.

Raise hell, praise the 'bell.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I live in Cincinnati, so I just buy UDF/Homemade, they have good ice cream

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

its all nice on rice posted:

Halo sucks rear end. All the "light" ice creams suck rear end. It's like eating freezer-burned ice cream.

lol i tried wink once it insanely bad. i didnt know the creator pitched it on that shark tank show. the judges had a predictable but funny reaction.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Colonel Cancer posted:

Has anyone ever seen fig icecream? I bet it'd be nice.
https://cool.haus/product/ice-cream-pints/balsamic-fig-mascarpone/

It's delicious.

As someone who grew up in Vermont and regularly went to a BJ scoop shop in the 80s, CoolHaus > Ben & Jerrys any day of the week.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I've yet to have Ben and Jerry's. A couple of years ago I was gassing up my car and thought I'd grab a pint out of the freezer and have it for the first time. Then I got up to the register and the girl tells me that the freezer isn't working right so she can't sell it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI4azc1Ompc