Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
El Mexicano Texicano

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jacinda Arden 0_o

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can’t stop cumming inside my sexy Prime Minister.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99
Email:  [email]ANTDocEvil@aol.com[/email]

COPYRIGHT 1999, JON HENDREN
ASK PERMISSION TO USE ON YOUR SITE.

Thanks to the "South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut" Soundtrack.  Without
it, I would not be able to sit here long enough to type this thing up.
(Especially track 17! DVDA RULES!) :) 

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

track 17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fargield posted:

code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99

https://twitter.com/fart/status/1275842052945633280?s=21

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fargield posted:

code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fargield posted:

code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

code:
Pokemon Snap FAQ
Version 4.2  -  8/15/99

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
just look at this page
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/200737-kingdom-hearts-hd-i5-plus-ii5-remix/faqs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i went to use that faqr app recently that someone here nicely recommended a few years ago, and was bummed to find out that apparently cbs interactive blocked the hell out of that guy but also never made anything like it for themselves

it was a really good app

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

big shout out to the guy who copiously catalogued the RNG for The Veldt in FFVI so that you can get all the Rages, and also to Smashmouth, never would have gotten through this post without them. Only Newgrounds.com can host this post, please email jsephiroth99@hotmail.com for permission otherwise

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can still remember this from the FAQ i used while playing Lufia back in college:

code:
Gades is pure brute strength. . .at its worst. When
my friend watched me beat these guys, here was his comment: "Man, these guys
are the Sinistrals? They should be called the PATHETICstrals!" I slapped him
for making such a crappy joke. But, seriously now--a crappy joke is what Gades
does. He casts "Destroy", which does around 200-300 damage, but only to one
character at a time, and since Jerin's spells are basically worthless in this
battle, have her constantly cast Boost, Champion, or Valor.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I love gamers

Voice Actor/Seiyuu Guide 10/24/05 enigmaopoeia 09.00 31K

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

pretty sure the 2007 SNES sim city gamefaq is the beginning of the great Donuts vs Top Zoning debate...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

EARTHBOUND - Pro Action Replay Codes V1.03 General Notes: Codes created by: Me (Washuu108), unless noted in credits This Document ©2002-2003 Washuu108 If I find this on a site other than: Gamefaqs.com [e-mail me to get your site added here!] I will get very angry at the webmaster. If you take my codes and put them somewhere without giving credit to me, then I could very esaily sue you, and win too. If you, being a nice little RPGer searching for codes, are reading this on one of said sites that aren't listed, PLEASE contact me. You (or an online nickname of yours) will be mentioned in the FAQ

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

EARTHBOUND - Pro Action Replay Codes V1.03 General Notes: Codes created by: Me (Washuu108), unless noted in credits This Document ©2002-2003 Washuu108 If I find this on a site other than: Gamefaqs.com [e-mail me to get your site added here!] I will get very angry at the webmaster. If you take my codes and put them somewhere without giving credit to me, then I could very esaily sue you, and win too. If you, being a nice little RPGer searching for codes, are reading this on one of said sites that aren't listed, PLEASE contact me. You (or an online nickname of yours) will be mentioned in the FAQ

what an honour

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Stop snitchin.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ever since that huge, weird fanfic plagiarism case, the courts have been itching to get their fingers on the fabled Gamefaqs lawsuit.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lawyer: *daniel craig in knives out voice* Now, Mistuh... *peers down glasses* Zophar. Does it or does it not clearly state in the uh, Final Fantasy walkthrough, under the "Legal poo poo" heading, that only the genuine gamefaqs dot com website is allowed to reprint my client, Mr. Absolute Steve's expert advice? and did you not, still, willingly, reprint the entire thing, word for word, includin' said legal disclaimer, on your so-called domain?

zophar: It was included with a Rom, i don't know who uploaded it.

laywer: well, now, are you trying to claim, sir, that you don't know what files are on your own website? the site is called zophar's domain! why, that's just ludicrious, sir. i uh, i have a clip i'd like to show. *cues up Tidus laughing*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Lawyer: *daniel craig in knives out voice* Now, Mistuh... *peers down glasses* Zophar. Does it or does it not clearly state in the uh, Final Fantasy walkthrough, under the "Legal poo poo" heading, that only the genuine gamefaqs dot com website is allowed to reprint my client, Mr. Absolute Steve's expert advice? and did you not, still, willingly, reprint the entire thing, word for word, includin' said legal disclaimer, on your so-called domain?

laywer: well, now, are you trying to claim, sir, that you don't know what files are on your own website? the site is called zophar's domain! why, that's just ludicrious, sir. i uh, i have a clip i'd like to show. *cues up Tidus laughing*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Logging into Zophar's Domain to download 2GB of OC Remixes ftw.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cubone posted:

============================================================================
*Note: From here on, the CHAPTER NUMBER refers to the walkthrough chapter,
while the Chapter # refers to the game chapter.

CHAPTER TWELVE - Chapter 1
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I think about this one daily

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

code:

2MMMMMMMMMMMMM           
                                      2MMM@8ZZ88800a7:8M             
                                    MMM@880B0BBW0BBBZS;XM
                                  MMM8Z0B000BB00000WZS7;0M
                                WMWS20BBB0BW00BBB0WW82rr M
                               MW;70@@0BBBB0B0BW0BBWZS7X M
                             XM;iBMWBWW00BB0088B8BBaXXr7 M
                            MM.SMMBB00BBB0B0B00BBBaSX77r.M
                          MB:0MWBBB00BBBWBBBBWB08ZSXr7:MM
                          MX7M@WBB0B00B0B0B8088ZZ82S27;rM
                         MXSMBB0BB00BB0B0Z8ZZ800BWW@WWSMW
                        M7SMBB8W00BBB0ZaZ0MMMMMMMMM08BMM
                       M@ZM@0W0B0@BZ2aBMMMMMMMMS:8MMaMM    
                    MMMWZW800BBB8aX0MMMMMMMMMMMW7:WMMX
                  MMM@8200BWWB8a2WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,;WM    MM
                 MMB8ZZ0W00082ZWMMMMMMMMMMMM0XX8MMMMMMMMX M
               aM@00BB0080Z8BMMMMMMM0i,MM2        M     7M07
               MB8BBBB8B@MMMMMM8     rMX          iM iXM.   X8X
              M2W@BB0BB0080MM:      MM    2MM7     M; . ;MMM7aMW
           7MMMi;0WWWWWWWMMS       ri  8MMMSSMMZ   BW ..  MZMX
          MMMMMMMZZa2a2ZMM   .       SMM       Mi  2W  .   M
        MMMMMMMMMSMMMMMMM  .        MM   . .   MM  Xa ,.    MBMM
       MMMMMMMM@       M  ,.       MX   ....   .M      .   ;M,  M
     ZMMMMMMMMM       M:,ri   .   M,  ..,. ..   M          Z    M
    8MMMMMMMM@       MM,         M   ,,..      iM           i7  M
   MMMMMMMMMM       M           M     ,,,,,,,  Mr         ,MMMMM:
  0MMMM@MMMM       M   WMM     MMMMM7 ,.:,,,,  M         .M   M8
 XMM@    MM        M MMX,,M;  70 MMMM ,,..,,  @M        iM    M
 MW      WM        M0      M  MMMMMM: ,.,,.. .M        iM    Br
i        :         M ZMi   M MMMMMMM  :,...  M;        M     M 
                   M   MW. aMMMMMMM   .,,.  BM        MMS   W;
                   MM  M,8  MMMMMMi .,,,   8M        SMMM   M
                    M  Ma i  MMMM, ,i:ii, SM        XM,MM  M
                    MM  M.:,  MM   ,:i:. XM         MMMM  M,
                     MM 7M i,  SMMMZ27XSMMMMMMMMMMBMMMM  @.
                      MX MM ,,    ,280Z:          rMMM0ZMMM
                       M, MM...:i:    .,iiii;;ii;i    ,   Wa
                        Mi @M, .,i;;:iiiii;;:ii;i;;;   .M0M
                         Mr SM,  ,,:::i:ii;;i;ii;i;;;   M
                          M8  M2  .,,::,:i:::i;i:.  iSZ@MMMMMMMMMBS.
                           MM  MMi  .,::::ii:::iXMMMM87          .X@MMM;
                            BM  .MM:    ,.:i:,.X.                .:,   MM
                             MMM  rMMM;          7@MMMMMMMMMMMMMM@. :iSM2
                             WM0MZ   7MMMMMMMMMMMMBr         MB@@MMMMM2
                              M  MMMi              .X00@WM@M@M
                              M :  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMa2Sr;,
                            MMM  2i  8MMMMB
                          WMM8M   ;S;  :MM
                         7M000M     77,  MMM
                         MMaBMM      .; 7M7MM
                         M@7,MM   .     XM08MM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

code:

2MMMMMMMMMMMMM           
                                      2MMM@8ZZ88800a7:8M             
                                    MMM@880B0BBW0BBBZS;XM
                                  MMM8Z0B000BB00000WZS7;0M
                                WMWS20BBB0BW00BBB0WW82rr M
                               MW;70@@0BBBB0B0BW0BBWZS7X M
                             XM;iBMWBWW00BB0088B8BBaXXr7 M
                            MM.SMMBB00BBB0B0B00BBBaSX77r.M
                          MB:0MWBBB00BBBWBBBBWB08ZSXr7:MM
                          MX7M@WBB0B00B0B0B8088ZZ82S27;rM
                         MXSMBB0BB00BB0B0Z8ZZ800BWW@WWSMW
                        M7SMBB8W00BBB0ZaZ0MMMMMMMMM08BMM
                       M@ZM@0W0B0@BZ2aBMMMMMMMMS:8MMaMM    
                    MMMWZW800BBB8aX0MMMMMMMMMMMW7:WMMX
                  MMM@8200BWWB8a2WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,;WM    MM
                 MMB8ZZ0W00082ZWMMMMMMMMMMMM0XX8MMMMMMMMX M
               aM@00BB0080Z8BMMMMMMM0i,MM2        M     7M07
               MB8BBBB8B@MMMMMM8     rMX          iM iXM.   X8X
              M2W@BB0BB0080MM:      MM    2MM7     M; . ;MMM7aMW
           7MMMi;0WWWWWWWMMS       ri  8MMMSSMMZ   BW ..  MZMX
          MMMMMMMZZa2a2ZMM   .       SMM       Mi  2W  .   M
        MMMMMMMMMSMMMMMMM  .        MM   . .   MM  Xa ,.    MBMM
       MMMMMMMM@       M  ,.       MX   ....   .M      .   ;M,  M
     ZMMMMMMMMM       M:,ri   .   M,  ..,. ..   M          Z    M
    8MMMMMMMM@       MM,         M   ,,..      iM           i7  M
   MMMMMMMMMM       M           M     ,,,,,,,  Mr         ,MMMMM:
  0MMMM@MMMM       M   WMM     MMMMM7 ,.:,,,,  M         .M   M8
 XMM@    MM        M MMX,,M;  70 MMMM ,,..,,  @M        iM    M
 MW      WM        M0      M  MMMMMM: ,.,,.. .M        iM    Br
i        :         M ZMi   M MMMMMMM  :,...  M;        M     M 
                   M   MW. aMMMMMMM   .,,.  BM        MMS   W;
                   MM  M,8  MMMMMMi .,,,   8M        SMMM   M
                    M  Ma i  MMMM, ,i:ii, SM        XM,MM  M
                    MM  M.:,  MM   ,:i:. XM         MMMM  M,
                     MM 7M i,  SMMMZ27XSMMMMMMMMMMBMMMM  @.
                      MX MM ,,    ,280Z:          rMMM0ZMMM
                       M, MM...:i:    .,iiii;;ii;i    ,   Wa
                        Mi @M, .,i;;:iiiii;;:ii;i;;;   .M0M
                         Mr SM,  ,,:::i:ii;;i;ii;i;;;   M
                          M8  M2  .,,::,:i:::i;i:.  iSZ@MMMMMMMMMBS.
                           MM  MMi  .,::::ii:::iXMMMM87          .X@MMM;
                            BM  .MM:    ,.:i:,.X.                .:,   MM
                             MMM  rMMM;          7@MMMMMMMMMMMMMM@. :iSM2
                             WM0MZ   7MMMMMMMMMMMMBr         MB@@MMMMM2
                              M  MMMi              .X00@WM@M@M
                              M :  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMa2Sr;,
                            MMM  2i  8MMMMB
                          WMM8M   ;S;  :MM
                         7M000M     77,  MMM
                         MMaBMM      .; 7M7MM
                         M@7,MM   .     XM08MM

Upvote this if you thought this was a beautiful woman from behind for about 15 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

I think about this one daily

Haunted by it