Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Bogus Cooking Adventures.

I like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I did not film it because I didn’t see that part but I made it tonight with a couple of substitutions.

Instead of mixed veggies I used just corn, green beans, and a poo poo load of broccoli.
I didn’t have your veronicas hot sauce so I used sriracha.
I also added chicken.
A++ would cook again. Plus with the cauliflower and broccoli I’ll be farting up a storm tonight.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

AFewBricksShy posted:

I did not film it because I didn’t see that part but I made it tonight with a couple of substitutions.

Instead of mixed veggies I used just corn, green beans, and a poo poo load of broccoli.
I didn’t have your veronicas hot sauce so I used sriracha.
I also added chicken.
A++ would cook again. Plus with the cauliflower and broccoli I’ll be farting up a storm tonight.

Nice! It could use meat. I was thinking about trying to dice up sausage or ham, but chicken is a good option.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Why not wear a different hood or mask every recipe, for variety.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Thank you! :D I did not want to use my real voice, so I did a lovely Carl Brutanananadilewski impression while wearing the Clone Trooper helmet to cover my face (for your protection). It was fun (although I was sweating bullets under the helmet and worried I would gently caress up), and I encourage other goons to post goony cooking videos.

I think the voice you were doing sounds more like a vaguely Austrian Christoper Walken.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

BigBadSteve posted:

Why not wear a different hood or mask every recipe, for variety.

I would if I had more masks/hoods, but I kind of like how the Clone Trooper helmet looks on the camera.

CPL593H posted:

I think the voice you were doing sounds more like a vaguely Austrian Christoper Walken.

Lol, I can see that. Part of the whole stilted delivery came from me making up stuff to say on the fly.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Followed the recipe except used soy sauce instead of teriyaki sauce. Was amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Piggy Smalls posted:

Followed the recipe except used soy sauce instead of teriyaki sauce. Was amazing!

Awesome!!!