Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do elves tug?
Yes
No
Derpies you did it again you son of a bitch
Goku but Frodo
View Results

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

hell astro course posted:

The two blue wizards.

Just great. Here comes the two blue wizards.

Turns out they didn't do anything important, they just hung out and smoked weed for a millenium far away from where important things were happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Jabberlock posted:

Turns out they didn't do anything important, they just hung out and smoked weed for a millenium far away from where important things were happening.

those dudes are my heroes, they came over, saw how rad the mortal realms were, and spent the whole time tapping rear end and getting high

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hobbits have five nipples in a single line down the center of their torsos.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Thou shalt not pass but I'm actually a coward and step out of the way.

I call my magical stallion but it breaks it's leg on the way and I stare off into the distance....waiting.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Blue Wizards were the first open homosexuals in literature. Over 900 pages of gentle yet passionate lovemaking between two men. It's said to be truly beautiful for those lucky enough to see the hidden manuscripts.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hobbits are so short because all that pipeweed stunts their growth. That and the rickets.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The eagles can't come help because they got stuck in a dumpster eating rotting fish guts off-screen and now we're all dead whoops.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JSVVJbBiC4

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Aragorn knew about second breakfasts the whole time he's just a dick

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I grew up in suburban jersey where some regular people areas rub up against obscene wealth, like Forbes or the descendants of the guy that patented glitter and one of those places, if you'd go past rt 22 and just keep going, it looked like the sticks cuz all the roads were dirt or gravel but every house, you could either not see for being so far back or would be a mega mansion. You'd see people on horses and they'd actually wave at you. Cops never went out there so me and Ceasar or Allison would always drive there to smoke blunts and drive at 10 mph, getting lost and we never learned the town name because this was before smart phones and if we looked it up it would have ruined it because we called it the Shyre.

That's my JRR Tolkien's Salamilion story.

Also, I have a cousin that draws that stuff for a living and he had a good drawing of Gandalf about to smoke a fat bowl of nugs sprayed with PCP that his dad posed for. I'm gonna post it. Hold on. Here it is:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
The flooding that destroyed middle earth in the first and second age was actually just really poor infrastructure by the army elf engineering core

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

kntfkr posted:

Also, I have a cousin that draws that stuff for a living and he had a good drawing of Gandalf about to smoke a fat bowl of nugs sprayed with PCP that his dad posed for. I'm gonna post it. Hold on. Here it is:

dang that rules, 10/10, would paint on side of my van

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's unclear that the pipe weed is legit, I think you ought to paint a few dope bushes around him

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

The Blue Wizards were the first open homosexuals in literature. Over 900 pages of gentle yet passionate lovemaking between two men. It's said to be truly beautiful for those lucky enough to see the hidden manuscripts.

In order to confuse authorities at the time of its original publication Tolkien invented his own language for them which was only translated many years later when it was discovered he had published the text on the pages upside down

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
elves dont fornicate or masturbate, op. :rolleyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hobbits tug with their prehensile feet and that’s why their feet are hairy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tolkien devoted multiple, multiple chapters, practically an entire epistle to the sexual abuse that Gandalf subjected Bilbo to and then covered up and those papers were burned once they came to light in the '70s