Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do elves tug?
Yes
No
Derpies you did it again you son of a bitch
Goku but Frodo
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
This is for posting the stories that did not make the final cut:

Story 1:

When all the Elves put on Saurons Ring the first time and felt the evil it was actually them putting the ring on and all of a sudden it wasn't Sauron, it was me, Derpies, and I asked all the Elves and Dwarves and Humans whose tuggin' and they all loving groaned and the men accepted undeath and the call of tuggin' and the Dwarves were like, "TUG LYFE!", but the Elves are prudes and just loving kept groaning and didn't put the rings back on for an age.

Story 2:

The kingdom of Arnor actually fell because the Witch King tricked them all into being LuLuLaRoe "Independent Contractors" and they just kept doubling down that it wasn't an MLM until Isildor died and collapsed the entire economy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

theonering.net is often mistaken as The Onion Ring dot net

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Gandalf:Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Th-

Gimli:Hell yeah git er done axe time bb!!!!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ent language is a lot like I Am Groot except they're just saying suck my dick and balls over and over again

It's all in the inflection

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

We're tugging the hobbits to Isengard

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
The Entwives actually left because the Ents were insanely misogynistic and Treebeard just conveniently left all that out and now the Ent Wives live in a happy coven together and now that is why the Subaru Foreston is the car of choice for sturdy women in the Northwest.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
It is not well known that central-west Bagginston had a small but thriving market of Rhohaian Bibles published by "Dildo Shaggins". The most popular, of course, being "Reach Around There and Pull It Back, My Friend"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
There was a whole section on Dwarvish circumcision practices that just barely didn't make the cut.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Men have long since theorized about the characteristics of Elven Dongs

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tom bombadil was chased off into a shack in the woods because he was a relentless pederast

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Derpies posted:

There was a whole section on Dwarvish circumcision practices that just barely didn't make the cut.

"Long have we toiled in the smeg-mines..."

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Tom bombadil was chased off into a shack in the woods because he was a relentless pederast

He was quoted as saying "Goldberry is actually a 5,000 year old daemon therefore....."

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

The two blue wizards.

Just great. Here comes the two blue wizards.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
if wasps took control of the government

id be concerned

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Scholars argue that Bagginses' seminal tale is just a cheap account of the horrors of the First Morningsies War of the Taters.

Though Baggins has long refuted the obvious allegorical similarities, we're not convinced..

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Is he the one that did Bram Stoker's Dracula? I don't like that hobbit poo poo. But I like Dracula.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

orcs are elves

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Treebeard orchestrated the violent radical movement of ents going their own way to play with wood

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
James and The Giant Bitch

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

They only have Pepsi products and the eagles are all sovereign citizen types

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
In private, Elrod and Galadriel were known to speak openly of their anti-spider sentiment. Many believe this found its way into Elven lore, rewriting spiders to be devious and evil entities.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

after the entwives were lost, treebeard began a forced feminization protocol for all seedlings. it was extremely controversial and they don't talk about it with outsiders.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dwarves are actually a type of a dragon flea

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Balrogs are actually just dwarf women

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Eagles wouldn't fly to Mordor because of their ancient non-aggression pact with the big eye in the sky

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ents became to be because saruman jacked off into a shrub

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the mines of moria were vastly overhyped and were only about 12 feet below surface elevation. the balrog dug the rest of the big pit in the middle pretty much all by itself.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Orcs became to be because Elrond hosed a puddle

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bombur was the only canonical dwarf woman, and the rest of the group were her clutch. Dwarves are born in dozens, connected to their maternal dwarf by beards

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
The Eagles: We cannot come to you, you suck as people

Hobbits: Uh ok. thats bad

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The Rings are an allegory for weed

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

"The one ring" is actually a typo. The printer kept adding a space instead of the B in "The Bonering".

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Tree beard is known to gently caress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There's actually 60 more ringwraiths but they're busy battling the blue freaks in the east

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Story 3: The story about that talking dog adventures where it doesn't say a drat thing untill it finally dies of old age and then it's like "cya" right before croaking.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the rings given to elves, humans, and dwarves were crafted by sauron as magically enchanted bondage gear

they were never meant to fall into the hands of a hobbit because hobbits look young and childlike, and sauron really doesn't want to have to explain that, no, bilbo was actually 111 years old.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There is a reason they call it a ball-rogue but it's a children's book so they don't tell you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it turns out that you can simply walk straight into mordor, and it's pretty touristy these days

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Tolkien lost a legal battle with LEGO and that's why elves are square as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
One of the Hobbits had a big dick and its kept from the red book and the history