Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Please call it "the incellular box"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This is basically the "Tenet" of toothpaste, in both size and scope. And, just like that film, it deserves to be seen on the biggest screen possible. Of course, I'm not referring to a physical screen.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The Juicero of gloves

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Come one come most, and see the mediocre new gizmo for the near future. It's bigger than it seems but smaller thank you'd expect! Perfectly round and smooth for everyday use, but be careful it's sharp! Featuring 8! Yes, you counted right 13! Ports of some kind in the blank space in the back. It can be yours now for only $1 yesterday. But don't wait we won't just be giving these out until 1910! Get yours tomarrow!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Many good items await the purchase. For you! Dark Friday is around the corner must Buy! Complete the collection now or later but be soon before end of discount! Maybe gift but also yourself will love it today!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Childen love them I hate it! Give it to your grandma! Coworkers? No! Bosses and their dogs? Yes! It's delicious and bitter, store for 3 months to release the full aroma. Take it to Thanksgiving but never to Chanukah or else!!

Made from the finest quality plutonium it will last forever! Just don't put it by the salt!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Want hug bear but vegetables need cut?

Knife bear!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Toothbarn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Many times you have seen but always left to be done? Not anymore with this you can make it! But! Be forewarned, many of your friends and children will make jealousy towards you as you will become luxurious.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Imagine a pill. Visualize it in your head. Got it?

Now turn that pill into a so-called "app killer". Not a killer app, but the opposite. Now imagine that app killer inside the web that makes up the internet of things. Still with me? Put that inside a bucket, then pour it out onto a tile floor covered in marbles.

That's how I'm describing this new sandwich toaster, and quite frankly that's UNDERSELLING it by a degree of at least 64.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Call today! Reserve it now! Soon it will arrive! The non-foldable shirt that sings when not worn! Made to be nearly machine washable and probably comfortable in most sizes this will go FAST!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tree cuttings, greens, nature right on your table.

Out of season? Regard the following!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Does this happen to you???

Well, no more! Thanks to:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

you know, for kids.

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Short? Tired of breathing same air as other short losers like Tim (gently caress you, Tim)? Buy business snorkel, breathe air of tall boss and tall boss's wife.

The Strangest Finch fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 22, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
All you want is love but she is ignorant? Best time to buy is now before another! Maybe it will be your brother who is family? Many say the “kiss to occur” but it will happen only when you buy too soon so don’t forget when you apply.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Like many people with no friends, you imagine that if you had friends, they would complain about your mildew stain. No worries! My urine is sterile, and comes in many colors, from clear to red! Replace your grout today. When you have friends, they ask you, friend why is your bathroom filthy? You know the secret. It is not filthy, you say, check for yourself! The grout is this color all the time! Wink to me, but not to them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Do you have problems ingesting spicy food? Are you tired of craving spicy food but can’t handle the heat?

Then try “The Spice of Life.” It’s a suppository shaped like a fist.