Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
The final fart of this deck is a little anticlimactic: the butt sigh

Thanks for reading my dumb thread! I'm glad people enjoyed the daily fart joke for the last month and a half. If anyone has anything else that would fit, feel free to keep things going.

:fart:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Thanks for sharing! Feels right to go out with a whimper not a bang, like that last little *frt* after a series of long ones.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEfQxAANdA

This video is over 20 years old, but was the soundtrack to many fond memories!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fifty Farts posted:

The final fart of this deck is a little anticlimactic: the butt sigh

Thanks for reading my dumb thread! I'm glad people enjoyed the daily fart joke for the last month and a half. If anyone has anything else that would fit, feel free to keep things going.

This feels like a suitable ending card.

Thank you for all of this :patriot:

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Fifty Farts posted:

You've done the Lord's work. When we figure out which lord we'll give them a fart for you.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Thanks OP

:feart:

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
:siren: :fart: :siren: :fart: :siren:

Like a fart trapped in a cushion, this thread returns months later to stink up the place!

I was pricing games at work today and when I saw this box, I thought it would be perfect material for this thread. I present to you all Silent But Deadly: The Game of Little Stinkers.

I have a few other things to buy tomorrow at work so I put it aside until then. I'll go through the box and take more pictures this weekend.. It might only be worth a few posts, but I knew this game was a perfect fit for my dumb fart thread as soon as I saw it in the pile of games.

"Knowledge of English required."

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Silent But Deadly is a card game by Outset Media from Victoria BC in Canada. It's basically a beginner's version of Crazy Eights or Uno, but with a fart theme. There are 8 characters, who have 4 cards each (red, yellow, green, blue). The first player is determined by "whoever has the smelliest gastrointestinal issues," which seems to imply that the players all have to fart and decide whose are the worst before playing. On your turn, you play a card that matches the fart or the color, and also must make a fart noise when you play your card (there is no penalty for not doing this). If you can't, you draw a card and either play it or end your turn. There are "next player must draw" cards: Cabbage (draw 1), Baked Beans (draw 2), and the unique Silent But Deadly (draw 5). Draws are cumulative; if one player plays Cabbage, the next plays Baked Beans, and the next plays SBD, the fourth player would have to draw 8 cards. You can negate having to draw cards by playing Light A Match. When you're down to your last card, you must proclaim that your are "low on gas," and if you don't do this and get called on it, you draw 2 cards. After each round, the winner picks a fart character piece to claim. After seven rounds, the player with the most fart characters wins the Fartmeister Trophy. I think the whole "win a character" part was just an excuse to have physical pieces, because they're weird cute little cartoons. You can play the card game just fine without the pieces. Just look at these li'l farts:

I didn't hide the Phew Whee (the other red one) on purpose, sorry.

I'm no board game geek or anything, but all the character pieces and the trophy (and the box) are pretty solid cardboard, and the cards aren't too flimsy, so it was a fart joke with at least some production budget behind it. Also, I'm pretty sure the only name that this game and the Fifty Farts deck share is the game's title, Silent But Deadly, so points for creativity.

Close-ups:

Aunt Eggy:

Bath Bubbler:

Bottom Burner:

Fluffy Poot:

Phantom Fumer:

Phew Whee:

Rip Snorter:

Trouser Tooter:

The Fartmeister Trophy:

I was right in my previous post: there's not enough content here for more than a couple of posts. The "jokes" on each card are different, but the deck is just 4 differently-colored versions of the 8 characters, plus the special cards. I'll probably post some pictures of them tomorrow.

Fifty Farts has a new favorite as of 03:02 on Jun 1, 2024

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
It was a nice weekend so I did things much less goony than taking yet more pictures of fart-themed cards. But today it is not that nice, so here I am.

The various fart cards, each with their own little joke or message, plus the extras:

I guess there's not much here to generate discussion. This game is just a wet fart, and not in a funny way. At least with the Fifty Farts deck, each card was a unique type of fart (even if some of them were stretching a little). Now this thread can disappear, at least until I see some book about the history of flatulence or something and decide to bring it back again.

Fifty Farts has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Jun 4, 2024

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

In case anyone hasn't seen this before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsPOHKOU7c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

Thank you for this