Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Then stop buying the souvenirs you goddamn loving foreigners!

only people from texas wear that poo poo unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Miltank posted:

If Texas left the GOP could never win another general election so maybe that would be good

You've got about 10 years before an entire generation of mexican americans who grew up hearing embittered rednecks and republicans continually attempt to dehumanize them and their parents, who will be able to vote, in texas.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

hemophilia posted:

You've got about 10 years before an entire generation of mexican americans who grew up hearing embittered rednecks and republicans continually attempt to dehumanize them and their parents, who will be able to vote, in texas.

bizarrely their catholicism actually keeps them more republican than makes sense for their own well being

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

catholics will go to bat for democrats sometimes as long as you don't accidentally say the secret word

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

ghlbtsk posted:

what are you?

I am an international recording artishahahaha

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

you irl posted:

bizarrely their catholicism actually keeps them more republican than makes sense for their own well being

Catholics generally vote blue these days.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

you irl posted:

California once ran on that theory too,. But the repubs kept ramping up the anti-mexican crap and ever since then the only way they've been able to get people voted in is, ironically, celebrity immigrants.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

hemophilia posted:

catholics will go to bat for democrats sometimes as long as you don't accidentally say the secret word

Whats the word

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

duck monster posted:

Whats the word

"abortion"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's only OK to kill people once they come out of the womb, it's just basic human fairness

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ghlbtsk posted:

what are you?

Idiot Kicker posted:

I am an international recording artishahahaha
I asked what, not who

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Dat butt bridge

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Here's what happened. http://www.businessinsider.com.au/republic-of-texas-raided-by-the-fbi-2015-3 There's a picture and they are all old white people. They are also dumb because once a country has a province for 50 years they have a core on it, or they can speed it up by spending some gold.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Sell Texas to ISIS on the condition they can never leave the boundaries of that poo poo gently caress state.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Muerte posted:

Sell Texas to ISIS on the condition they can never leave the boundaries of that poo poo gently caress state.

That would be Kristallnacht but for muslims.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

So many god drat California "transplants" :bahgawd:

Go back to your scorching Serengeti of dryness.
lol texas' entire economy is built on bribing people to move from california to live there

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Muerte posted:

additionally Californians can't move here

I would agree to that

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'd tap the arse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

poo poo he said it, looks like jeb's got this in the bag

• Locked thread