Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
kill all texans

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
this week in the news, separatist texans

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
this is are cuntry

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
deth 2 amercia

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Sell Texas to the cartels in exchange for a billion pounds of coke

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You non-Texans don't know this, but most of us get really embarassed when separatists open their mouths. They're a really handy check against our inborn desire to elevate our state above the rest of the country. Some idiot claims we aren't a legitimate part of the united states and the room gets real quiet people start leaving. someone does two shots and contemplates unholstering his revolver and killing himself.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I was never a part of O-town either.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
oo oenis

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Chuck Norris did it

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

This, OP.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

hemophilia posted:

You non-Texans don't know this, but most of us get really embarassed when separatists open their mouths. They're a really handy check against our inborn desire to elevate our state above the rest of the country. Some idiot claims we aren't a legitimate part of the united states and the room gets real quiet people start leaving. someone does two shots and contemplates unholstering his revolver and killing himself.

That doesn't stop any of the douchebag texans around here bitching and moaning about how much they think texas is so much better than my state (but won't go back because there aren't jobs there lol)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So many god drat California "transplants" :bahgawd:

Go back to your scorching Serengeti of dryness.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Deki posted:

That doesn't stop any of the douchebag texans around here bitching and moaning about how much they think texas is so much better than my state (but won't go back because there aren't jobs there lol)

Oh, Texas is definitely better than your state, whatever state that is, I promise you Texas is better, but if they start talking about secession, use your judgement to determine if they're being ironic and if they're serious go ahead and shoot them in the face.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

let 'em go and laugh as you watch the entire state get overrun by mexican drug cartels.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The one-time leader of this group took a bunch of hostages and whatnot and got thrown in jail. These people are way more of a threat than some Arab with a lovely underwear bomb.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
I really thought the content of the OP would finish the title. You have dashed my expectations most expertly :tipshat:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Its monthly meetings are called joint sessions of congress. Members have minted their own silver and gold currency and carry ID cards warning police officers they are diplomatic representatives of the nation of Texas. Its vice president, a retired telephone company worker, sent a letter in 2011 to the governor of Oklahoma, informing her that she faced indictment because her state’s counties and territories were “trespassing inside the geographical boundaries” of the nation.

Yep a well balanced group of people.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Don't mess with texas.

(Because it's not nice to mock the mentally retarded).

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
don't leave me hangin' op.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
'mercuh!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i see like no young fat girls. i don't remember the last time i saw a young fat girl, unless you count black girls but that would be racist

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

So many god drat California "transplants" :bahgawd:

Go back to your scorching Serengeti of dryness.

Most of the californians who believe california would be better as an all-blue independent utopia usually say so mid-move with the intent of exporting the policies that caused them to move away from california in the first place

and it's always to austin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Most of the californians who believe california would be better as an all-blue independent utopia usually say so mid-move with the intent of exporting the policies that caused them to move away from california in the first place

and it's always to austin

Half of my graduating class in east Plano was born in or lived in California at some point. DFW got the first out of California In N Out. Theyre not in austin, theyre all infested in DFW actually

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also spending $50 million on a high school football stadium is considered logical in Texas.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the Texas version of isis

everything is dumber in texas

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Splash News

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

kill all americans

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hemophilia posted:

Half of my graduating class in east Plano was born in or lived in California at some point. DFW got the first out of California In N Out. Theyre not in austin, theyre all infested in DFW actually

In N Out is actually how california's hide their terrorist sleeper cells to other states

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

I was never a part of O-town either.

i am literally ashley parker angel, ama

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

Yep a well balanced group of people.

nobody takes those whackos seriously except for the police during the occasional raid of their "congress" to arrest people for sending those dumbass letters, and idiots from other states who can't resist a low-hanging fruit. If anyone actually thought they were some sort of threat they would have been snuffed out like those branch davidians were

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I agree, Texas has no place in the US.

It should be part of Mexico.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Idiot Kicker posted:

i am literally ashley parker angel, ama

How did it feel to release a song about nocturnal emissions and sell it to unsuspecting preteens?

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

hemophilia posted:

First outside of CA (NV, AZ, and UT). Texas still isn't special.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

hemophilia posted:

why the hell would anyone move TO texas, let alone FROM california. sheesh.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Royal W posted:

First outside of CA (NV, AZ, and UT). Texas still isn't special.

the entire west coast is just california and its back yard if you don't live there.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
nevada is just filler imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like when you put the bold tags in your empty threads so i know it's important.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Idiot Kicker posted:

nevada is just filler imo

90% true. Everything outside of Vegas Metro is irradiated bomb craters. This is a fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nevada should probably revert to a territory

• Locked thread