Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

tomorrow I'm gonna have a muffin for breakfast and will provide a trip report watch this space!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Tune in to the top of page 3 for an exciting update about muffins (tomorrow)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

Those are all real pics of my actual items, I work from home so I have the luxury of taking pictures of my frozen food and posting it on the internet. :grin:

oh are you a retard masterbator?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JakeP posted:

oh are you a retard masterbator?

I sure am. :smugdon:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

Its still like it was, I haven't had any more trash yet today. I haven't tightened the bag like suggested ITT, but the bag is for a bigger can so there isn't really a concern that the bag will like fall in the can or something like that, and if i tighten it on the can now then i will have limited use of the drawstring that came equipped with the bag for easy sealing.

Thanks I was wondering. Let us know if there are any changes please. Or I can just keep asking for status updates. Either way works fine for me. Thanks!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

Thanks I was wondering. Let us know if there are any changes please. Or I can just keep asking for status updates. Either way works fine for me. Thanks!

ya its my bosses bday and we have a cake so i might end up throwing away a paper plate and plastic fork or something after we do that. Other than that there shouldnt be any other trash updates but I will update back either way

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey op noticed no water bottle in trash, are you hydrated?

Do you recycle?

Also valid points about trash can, thanks for answering the tough questions.

Also October eat that god drat muffin tomorrow morning

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:siren:UPDATE:siren:

I ate cake

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey op noticed no water bottle in trash, are you hydrated?

Do you recycle?

Also valid points about trash can, thanks for answering the tough questions.

Also October eat that god drat muffin tomorrow morning

Im sippin on a 32oz bottle of Seltzer water from Trader Joes. I usually recycle them though, and I think i won't finish the whole thing today, and will mix the rest with vodka when i get home and drink that

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

:siren:UPDATE:siren:

I ate cake

Im sippin on a 32oz bottle of Seltzer water from Trader Joes. I usually recycle them though, and I think i won't finish the whole thing today, and will mix the rest with vodka when i get home and drink that

Trash bag still looking great op. Thanks for sharing.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Big news guys. They had 12 packs of soon to expire donuts for sale for $2.99. But for some reason they had jammed 24 loving donuts in some of the boxes. So now I have 24 donuts in the freezer.

This. Changes. Everything.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Breaking News:

I'm almost finished with the fountain drink I got during lunch. to recap: I am almost finished drinking my drink from lunch.

I'll keep this thread up to date as the story unfolds.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

And you aren't even going to tell us what kind of fountain drink it was? You're a crazy dog, I bet you made a suicide soda, didnt you?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

need some pics jive honky my man

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op are you going to eat the muffin or not?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Can we get some updates itt? I've been up all night waiting!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Please don't post about snacks unless you are actively eating them
(With pics)

Also don't brag about eating unless you take pics (with pics)

This is very important and triggering for my ptsd

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

op are you going to eat the muffin or not?

read the thread shitdick i already did, its another dude who has to eat the muffin now

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
The muffin torch has been passed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to open an artisanal muffin shop called 'voodoo muffins' and sell licorice-and-lima-bean flavored muffins for 20 bucks a pop

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Turns out my parents were right all along about peer pressure, it's just about muffins instead of drugs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once you pop the muffin top you can't muffin stop

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

Turns out my parents were right all along about peer pressure, it's just about muffins instead of drugs.

Turns out my parents were right and you are a loving coward

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Are we going to have to meet out by the swings at 3:15 to settle this like men? :toughguy:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Sure just make sure you get a good caloric intake first

Maybe a muffin?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I did buy a new muffin today for breakfast though, and as lunch is approaching, I might not eat the muffin today. Maybe I will eat another stale muffin tomorrow? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

I did buy a new muffin today for breakfast though, and as lunch is approaching, I might not eat the muffin today. Maybe I will eat another stale muffin tomorrow? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

This getting out of control. BTW how the bag?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JakeP posted:

picking up for October's slack, he doesnt have the gumption to eat a muffin like you.

did you change the trash yet?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

tomorrow I'm gonna have a muffin for breakfast and will provide a trip report watch this space!

I fuckin did it guys. I bought and ate a muffin.

I had first set out to find myself a nice chocolate chocolate chip muffin as pictured earlier in the thread since it got me in the mood and I really like chocolate chocolate chip muffins. Unfortunately this was not in the cards. It was raining out when I got to work and I didn't want to go outside to find my muffin so I was relegated to the little express food shop in my work building.

They did not have chocolate chocolate chip.

I'm not a big fan of blueberry and cornbread was too plain jane for what I wanted, so "Organic Cranberry" it was. Sigh.

I got down to it and had my first bite.

and it was actually way better than expected! the tartness and sweetness of the cranberry paired extremely well with the bitterness of the coffee and I immediately realized that this was going to be a Very Good Muffin.

Bites 2 and 3. They were very good bites.

Eventually I was done with the top.

And finally I ate the whole muffin.

Delicious!

It was all around a very good experience and I'm glad I could share it with you today.

Fiddler on the Reef fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 24, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

I had first set out to find myself a nice chocolate chocolate chip muffin as pictured earlier in the thread since it got me in the mood and I really like chocolate chocolate chip muffins. Unfortunately this was not in the cards. It was raining out when I got to work and I didn't want to go outside to find my muffin so I was relegated to the little express food shop in my work building.

I'm not a big fan of blueberry and cornbread was too plain jane for what I wanted, so "Organic Cranberry" it was. Sigh.

and it was actually way better than expected! the tartness and sweetness of the cranberry paired extremely well with the bitterness of the coffee and I immediately realized that this was going to be a Very Good Muffin.

Delicious!

It was all around a very good experience and I'm glad I could share it with you today.

thread delivers.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Delicious!

voted 5

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daniel Tosh loves him some muffins

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

vyst posted:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

vyst posted:

yeah I get that sometimes.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Update:

The ice in my fountain drink melted and i couldnt finish it bec it was room temp. I ended up tossing it out.

it was mr. pibb.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

Update:

The ice in my fountain drink melted and i couldnt finish it bec it was room temp. I ended up tossing it out.

it was mr. pibb.

I expected better than Mr pibb from you...

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
mr. pibb is excellent

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

I expected better than Mr pibb from you...

:shrug:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

mr. pibb is excellent

:hfive:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

This getting out of control. BTW how the bag?

i didnt eat the muffin and went out for lunch so it is in the same state as it was last pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Delicious!

was gonna bash on your basic rear end coffee cup but i like your hat

• Locked thread