Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

While we're posting road rage videos, here's a great one of a guy capturing a goblin who tries to assault him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmpSAgbU8T4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin

the black husserl posted:

While we're posting road rage videos, here's a great one of a guy capturing a goblin who tries to assault him:

The moment when his sunglasses fly off and he has a second of shocked clarity as to the horrendous stupidity of his plan...right before he doubles down and goes back to threatening the motorcyclist who is currently trying very hard to give him the opportunity to not end the day choked to death. Pure poetry.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Hily poo poo i could see that happening at SAMS but costco? Im shocked.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
^^^reminds me that it's swarm season for idiot shitfucks on ninja crotch rockets they'll be out there in numbers to cause insurance fraud accidents. Drively safely or not at all. Of course they're known to zip up sidewalks so it's your own fault for leaving the house at all.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What about you goons? Have you ever gotten so mad you killed somebody? Tell us about here ITT.

Sure, lot's of times. But it was in Iraq so It's okay. :patriot:

Now I did get screamed at by some wal-mart dude.

I set off the door alarm for the hundredth time (seriously every time I walk through the thing it goes off) and the dude runs over and stops me. Asks to see my bags and it goes like this:

Me: Why?
Him: I just need to see if everything in your bags is on your receipt.
Me: You think I stole this stuff?
Him: No.
Me: So why do you need to check my bags?
Him: (profanity for a while at high volume)

I just walked out and left at that point. I realize I was being kind of a dick, but so was he. And in my opinion, if the only evidence you have of my stealing things is the dumb alarm at the door that goes off constantly you can go pound sand.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RolandTower posted:

The moment when his sunglasses fly off and he has a second of shocked clarity as to the horrendous stupidity of his plan...right before he doubles down and goes back to threatening the motorcyclist who is currently trying very hard to give him the opportunity to not end the day choked to death. Pure poetry.

I like the part where he punches a dude wearing a helmet.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Im at work can't watch the vid.

Did anybody yell "WORLDSTAR!"

If they didnt it might be fake

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam posted:

oh thank you I love you as well where are the parking spaces

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I didn't watch the video until I found out nobody dies in it. it's pretty funny, and so is the really weak guy at the top of his page.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

she went rear end over teakettle

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

SaltLick posted:

so which one died

the hot one

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

whats more shameful, fighting like a bitchmade puss or losing to one in a fight?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Caper posted:

Something similar happened in Houston recently as well, although I think this time it may have actually ended in murder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gFmw4V1Ow

Skip to 1:09 for buttcrack fisticuffs

I love how as soon as the assholes in the truck start getting their asses kicked the fat chick just starts screeching STOP. I looked it up and it started because the shithead truck wouldn't let the other car merge. It also didn't end in a murder.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cowman posted:

I love how as soon as the assholes in the truck start getting their asses kicked the fat chick just starts screeching STOP. I looked it up and it started because the shithead truck wouldn't let the other car merge. It also didn't end in a murder.

CocoaVanderbeak "drat bros and negros, Dat bitch took a mean right hook and didn't go down! that's a strong bitch right there."

"+CocoaVanderbeak That is what a transgender will do for you."

pissssss

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
the woman in red looks super jewish

just my two shekels

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I was in the parking lot of a Chipotle when some big fat guy and his girlfriend cut off someone to get to a parking space, so guy who got cut off cussed them out and grabbed another spot.. Big guy gets out of his car and strolls over to the car ready to road rage and yells "Did you just call my girlfriend a bitch?!", then an even huger jacked 6'6" guy gets out and says yes he did and fat guy just says, "Ok!" Then the fat guy's girlfriend made him stand in line behind this guy for like 10 minutes to get burritos.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Once I saw two men fighting outside a bank of all places, full grown 40 year old dads punching bloody in front of a bank at like 3pm

like, why were they fighting? Business deal gone wrong?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

de_dust posted:

the woman in red looks super jewish

just my two shekels

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Fonzarelli posted:

Once I saw two men fighting outside a bank of all places, full grown 40 year old dads punching bloody in front of a bank at like 3pm

like, why were they fighting? Business deal gone wrong?

they both returned to a shared safety deposit box and what was in it? nothing. what was missing? an original, mint condition 1939 adolf hitler trading card

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ghlbtsk posted:

I swear in every single one of these types of videos the majority of bystanders are trying desperately to calm everyone down, but there is always some shrieking harpy that escalates things to a boiling point.

That's seriously the dead dudes wife lol

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That's seriously the dead dudes wife lol

Yeah but does she have to go on and on and on about it? Besides, she kept calling the ground "the floor", what an idiot.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Someone paid the Iron Price for that parking spot.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Risky posted:

Someone paid the Iron Price for that parking spot.

Lololol

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
This was a good thread OP. I like the angle.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

Besides, she kept calling the ground "the floor", what an idiot.

Lol good catch

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

and commended Costco staff and bystanders for calming things down after the murder occurred. Lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

the black husserl posted:

Lmfao pick a fight with a guy wearing a helmet AND a camera

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Punching him in the helmet not working out? Try headbutting them in the boot!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Lmfao pick a fight with a guy wearing a helmet AND a camera

LOL "How old are you?!"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
seriously that poo poo would have been nothing if those constantly shrieking women would have shut up for 2 seconds to let things de-escalate. and what the gently caress with that one woman pushing that guy away with her hand in his back while telling him just walk away like hes not going to realize hes being pushed just because shes talking. that will piss someone right off
stay out of other peoples space and stay out of their business. 2 drivers, 2 peoples business

goddamn who would create their own personal hell keeping company with strange harpies like those particular women

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 1, 2016

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Cowman posted:

Oh yeah I know, I was kidding about that but it's hard not to want those two gross trashy people in the truck to get murdered. I'm pretty sure backing up like that into a car and driving off is a felony

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Caper posted:

Oh yeah I know, I was kidding about that but it's hard not to want those two gross trashy people in the truck to get murdered. I'm pretty sure backing up like that into a car and driving off is a felony

I briefly rooted for the truck driver when he peeled out the first time because I thought maybe, just maybe he's seen the light and was ditching his fat girlfriend/cousin/sister/all three.

Then he comes charging back in to kick the car and WELP.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
lol watching white trash fight is pathetic

smdh

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Maybe Costco can give karate lessons

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
You just know those dumb white cousin fuckers are just thinking "oh poo poo this aint like mah ufc at all"

Beta bitches should just go back to watching black men cuck them

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My trademark move in a fistfight is to just poo poo everywhere.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Coincidentally that is the same move that miracle whale uses to get out of jury duty.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Caper posted:

Something similar happened in Houston recently as well, although I think this time it may have actually ended in murder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gFmw4V1Ow

Skip to 1:09 for buttcrack fisticuffs

lmbo that ending

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this is how you get to platinum membership in the costco club

ten murders gets you an additional 5% off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is not the first time ive encountered someone who posted doctored or fake news in order to get 'upvotes' or 'replies'

• Locked thread