Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

we should follow South Korea's example and at least make poo poo like bb cream and concealer acceptable for dudes

put them in black and red tubes and call it "FACE FINISHING GEL FOR MEN"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oh Hell No posted:

we should follow South Korea's example and at least make poo poo like bb cream and concealer acceptable for dudes

put them in black and red tubes and call it "FACE FINISHING GEL FOR MEN"
I'm pretty sure they just upped the ante for women though so it's not socially acceptable to be seen without heavy cosmetic surgery

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

Guys should wear make-up so we can live in a world where everyone's hot. Stop loving this up, guys.

This but also included every one shaving/waxing /plucking body hair and eyebrows.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

Actually, it's because of low T.

I was about 30 before I had a 5 o clock.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Oh Hell No posted:

South Korean city women make American "ladies" look like a bunch of sloppy jalopies.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

down n out posted:

South Korean city women make American "ladies" look like a bunch of sloppy jalopies.
Hai! Very honorabu, these inscrutable Eastern flowers... They make American """"""ladies"""""" look like pigs with lipstick on them!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Makeup Before && After Share If U Like :xd:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i don't understand high heels

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sitting Here posted:

They're designed to break your ankles.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

They're designed to break your ankles.

lol

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sitting Here posted:

Dudes elect taller dudes to lead them, so the shorter dudes tried to cheat.
Also, they made Louis XIV's legs look fabulous.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Prorat posted:

They wear make up because their human beings with function brains and can decide things on their own.

The horrible secret makeup is designed to shield us from is that some women aren't women, or even human, at all. You wipe away the makeup and there's just another layer of makeup underneath. Frantically you keep wiping and wiping, as first the face and then the skull wipe away, revealed to be nothing but layers of makeup. Eventually you dig through where her brain should be but all you come up with is fists full of caked on foundation. That's when you realise she is made entirely of makeup, and nothing but makeup. That's all she ever was, and now she is gone.

Because you just had to see her without makeup. Because you couldn't leave well enough alone when she refused. Because she was your wife, and she could at least trust that you loved her enough to sleep next to you without a face full of makeup. But in the end, she couldn't trust you to not let your curiosity get the better of you. She couldn't trust you not to wait till she fell asleep so you could try to remove it. And now she is gone, and you are alone.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

The horrible secret makeup is designed to shield us from is that some women aren't women, or even human, at all. You wipe away the makeup and there's just another layer of makeup underneath. Frantically you keep wiping and wiping, as first the face and then the skull wipe away, revealed to be nothing but layers of makeup. Eventually you dig through where her brain should be but all you come up with is fists full of caked on foundation. That's when you realise she is made entirely of makeup, and nothing but makeup. That's all she ever was, and now she is gone.

Because you just had to see her without makeup. Because you couldn't leave well enough alone when she refused. Because she was your wife, and she could at least trust that you loved her enough to sleep next to you without a face full of makeup. But in the end, she couldn't trust you to not let your curiosity get the better of you. She couldn't trust you not to wait till she fell asleep so you could try to remove it. And now she is gone, and you are alone.
My Made Up Wife

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moon Atari posted:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Make-up is also acts as mating tactic for women. We know not to mate with the dudes who get butthurt about it.

Moon Atari posted:

The Wicked Witch is Lyman Baum's confession akin to Kubrick's fake moon landing confession in The Shining.

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 17, 2016

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Das Boo posted:

Dudes elect taller dudes to lead them, so the shorter dudes tried to cheat.
Also, they made Louis XIV's legs look fabulous.

but they hurt and make you do that weird bent-kneed hobble, seems like platform shoes would be more effective for that

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sitting Here posted:

but they hurt and make you do that weird bent-kneed hobble, seems like platform shoes would be more effective for that
:nws:Smaller surface area, more force in proportion to area:nws:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

they made Louis XIV's legs look fabulous.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

she didn't even use the heel

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

:saddowns:

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
you can try rationalize it but the answer to anything to do with women's looks is that men are extremely prone to fetishes, especially visual ones

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

she didn't even use the heel
Fine

:nws::nws::nms:http://imgur.com/vjC7cqv:nms::nws::nws:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nah women do it for other women a lot

men prolly don't give two shits at the end of the day whether you have egypt style cat eye or the 'natural' look as long as they are getting some

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Moridin920 posted:

nah women do it for other women a lot

men prolly don't give two shits at the end of the day whether you have egypt style cat eye or the 'natural' look as long as they are getting some

Yeah sure, blame women !?!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
any honest woman will tell you other women are the most vicious when it comes to looks/clothes/makeup

it is of course internalized oppression, but just sayin' first step is to be chill to those around you

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

any honest woman will tell you other women are the most vicious when it comes to looks/clothes/makeup
if women who aren't attracted to each other are like this it must be much worse among the lesbian population

do gay men care about looks at all or are they just happy they can gently caress eachothers holes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mercrom posted:

they just happy they can gently caress eachothers holes

AIDs epidemic? helllo?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

If I don't wear makeup or high heels and don't shave my legs, am I still a woman? The media seems to say no but my lady parts disagree. I'm confused. I do shave my armpits but that's because they are cooler and less stinky that way.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

psychokitty posted:

If I don't wear makeup or high heels and don't shave my legs, am I still a woman? The media seems to say no but my lady parts disagree. I'm confused. I do shave my armpits but that's because they are cooler and less stinky that way.

Here's something we don't discuss enough on the media: women are actually loving stinky, in some cases worse than men

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I like drinking

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

you're still a woman just really bad at being one, chalk that up to being a goon thou

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

susan b anthony got women the vote, but the burka makes them equal

allah akbar!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I only ever notice if women wear eyeliner or not, the hotness level with/without is drastic in most cases

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Varg posted:

I only ever notice if women wear eyeliner or not, the hotness level with/without is drastic in most cases

Yep. Sometimes foundation and mascara, maybe a Monroe.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

you're still a woman just really bad at being one, chalk that up to being a goon thou

:saddowns:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shaving your legs feels goooooooood. (and I'm a dude lol :j:) :feelsgood:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Don't let it get to you, everyone on this forum is a deficient in some way. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Shaving your legs feels goooooooood. (and I'm a dude lol :j:) :feelsgood:

I know but it's also a lot of loving work. And it feels really good after you haven't done it in a while. Also :gay:

• Locked thread