Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

#1 it's an unfair advantage over women who can't afford good makeup or don't have the skills to apply it

#2 it fools potential partners, mostly men, into believing someone is more attractive

#3 it's sexist or something I guess, Idgaf about feminism but sure w/e

In short, make women compete on their own attributes and reveal their true facial features without extra help, it's loving unfair, deceptive and is tricking good innocent people into mating with uglier women than they could get

Thank you for reading, if you liked this, hit subscribe and post on your Facebook wall see ya next time, and remember "Keep it Corleone!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Same with high heels.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
what's the world coming to when this happens

whole industries would collapse

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
also they should stop shaving their legs and armpits
and then they should grow penises

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If this had been in place already, Qandeel Baloch might still be alive.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

also they should stop shaving their legs and armpits
and then they should grow penises

This guy gets it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if a chick looks hot in makeup and then she isnt hot without makeup but you do it with her it should be considered rape on her part also can we discuss ethics in gaming journalims itt?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qboPIBUVU
I disagree. Op.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I ONLY LIKE M?Y TROLLOPS CAKED WITH ARSENIC DONT "U RUIN MY FUTURE PAID LOVE MAKING FACE MOMENTS

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nooner posted:

if a chick looks hot in makeup and then she isnt hot without makeup but you do it with her it should be considered rape on her part also can we discuss ethics in gaming journalims itt?

Good point Nooner.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
we should remove the culture saying they really should and then if they wanna they can

Aug 4, 2010

wanna be that brush

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

christ, what a scam. I basically can't even bother with a chick unless she's washes that poo poo off and I get a solid look at her at her naturally first.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
as a man i command women to stop wearing makeup

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Maybe guys should level the playing field and start wearing makeup as well, that'll show them!

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I agree with OP, but only because makeup smells terrible. I can't stand the smell.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Men should be allowed to wear makeup

I suspect that most good looking men in their 30s do

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

wide stance posted:

Same with high heels.

Same with all forms of clothing.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

people without an avvy or that have the newbie avvy are garbage

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

central dogma posted:

I agree with OP, but only because makeup smells terrible. I can't stand the smell.

Good point, I'll add it as #4 when I have some free time

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
stefan molyneux has some really interesting thoughts about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8vDSIIAvQ

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Men should be allowed to wear makeup

I suspect that most good looking men in their 30s do

Well, maybe some of us are just born with it.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Guys should wear make-up so we can live in a world where everyone's hot. Stop loving this up, guys.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
if it makes em feel pretty who cares

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Guys should wear make-up so we can live in a world where everyone's hot. Stop loving this up, guys.

I keep growing hair out of my face that fucks up the make up

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

wide stance posted:

Same with high heels.

Women should continue wearing makeup and high heels. If they're between a 4 and a 9 it gives some wiggle room.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Women should start wearing sandwiches

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
How about you don't tell people what to do.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Sounds appealing in theory, but the effect of testosterone on general sweating and sebum production combined with the pore clogging effects of make-up would probably make it a counterproductive effort.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Let me just mansplain about makeup for a minute

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you could level th e old playing field by wearing makeup yourself op

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tonsured posted:

Women should start wearing sandwiches

I've seen a 2.5-3 wear cheese slices before. Sandwiches couldn't be much harder.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Das Boo posted:

:heysexy:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
actually it should be cool for men to wear make up too bc make up is cool as gently caress and makes ugly or average people beautiful

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in short, OP just got shot down in flames by some goth/hipster/raver

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

ethically it's like the paper bag theory imo

like you can see visually that she has makeup on there's some implicit agreement happening

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like makeup on girls.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Makeup makes women look like freaky clown people imo. The natural look is way hotter.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ivor Biggun posted:

Let me just mansplain about makeup for a minute

Men invented make up, I think we would know a thing or two about it and it's uses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Makeup makes women look like freaky clown people imo. The natural look is way hotter.

i feel like every time a man says this he doesn't realize that the 'natural' look still involves a lot of make up that you're just not noticing

• Locked thread