Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm just gonna drop this off here.

It's a schooner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I always find that the people who bitch about football being boring and just people standing around are the same kinds of people who are unable to casually socialize at bars or parties. The best part about football is that you get to chat with your friends and neighbors while drinking beer and eating unhealthy food, while cheering when some dope poo poo does happen.

Football owns.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

So the best part about football are things that have nothing to do with football itself. Good to know.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

basically everything is gay af if u think about so who cares

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Doctor Butts posted:

So the best part about football are things that have nothing to do with football itself. Good to know.

the best part about football right now is how angry kaepernick is making people

like I work with guys who are just god drat furious about him lmao

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Tolkien minority posted:

basically everything is gay af if u think about so who cares

Renowned scientist and orator Bertrand Russell once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a gay man." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the homosexual standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's gays all the way down!"

Rentafence
Dec 4, 2011
Some of the best football is actually soccer

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

free hubcaps posted:

Renowned scientist and orator Bertrand Russell once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a gay man." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the homosexual standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's gays all the way down!"

wow really makes you think

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Doctor Butts posted:

You know as a browns fan you've probably never seen football played correctly

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ohio is a perfectly cromulent state when it comes to football success

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Not true. The other teams seem to play it well.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

how come in soccer i just see the guys walking around on the field watching the one guy dribble the ball and one guy contests... kinda

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

it sounds like you are watching children

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zombiepop posted:

When americans talk about football they always mention "soccer"(real football) but when europeans(or the rest of the world) talk about real football(soccer) they never mention american football. :smuggo:
you know that canada and australia (and ireland, to an extent) refer to soccer as soccer, right? it helps that they play their own sports that are also called "football"

you could also hear the sport regularly referred to as "soccer" in england up to around the 1970s, when "football" became popular due to british snobbery towards americans. it also didn't help that "soccer" was a working-class term

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

check this out

football and soccer both own
i like soccer more but agreed

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the word soccer is a goofy britishism of association, as in football association, as in a club, as in what goofy british people call a team

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

the word soccer is a goofy britishism of association, as in football association, as in a club, as in what goofy british people call a team

Yes that's correct, thanks Professor Wikipenis

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

gary oldmans diary posted:

pretending to be a woman on the internet

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

FedEx Mercury posted:

Yes that's correct, thanks Professor Wikipenis

for my next trick I will find your funny posts

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
You're gay OP

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Football is proof that eugenics works real good

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Did anyone see the game last night when 2 defenders barreled into each other and got tweety bird heads

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

for my next trick I will find your funny posts

People say I'm the where in the world is Carmen San Diego of cuckin' a realdo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Did anyone see the game last night when 2 defenders barreled into each other and got tweety bird heads

Love is weird they said while making out and vomiting into each other's mouths

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ROFLburger posted:

i dont need a beer or to take a piss every 20 seconds. see a doctor imo

sounds like u arent drinking enough isdiot!!!!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
football would be better if they played it with pucks and sticks and ice skates. then it would be cricket, as I understand it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zorodius posted:

football would be better if they played it with pucks and sticks and ice skates. then it would be cricket, as I understand it

wow racist much?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

social vegan posted:

Love is weird they said while making out and vomiting into each other's mouths

Why We Watch ™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKSmFvgSRUc

remember this dude was like 35 years old at the time and got an MTV show because of this poo poo

• Locked thread