Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

with all this "taking a knee" business going on its nice to see some nfl players "taking a stand" for the lgbt community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Awwwww they're kissing. :allears:

"Kiss me so hard I don't even feel this facemask"

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
op is a tight end

Rentafence
Dec 4, 2011
Im taking a knee to protest this thread

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Are you unaware that there's an actual openly gay football player? A pic of two football players sorta appearing to kiss isn't really funny when there are pictures of a football player actually making out with his twink boyfriend

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well.....

This thread seems to be a timely coincidence.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

ya the nfl is v gay friendly now, that's what this thread is about.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
football joke

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

AugmentedVision posted:

Are you unaware that there's an actual openly gay football player? A pic of two football players sorta appearing to kiss isn't really funny when there are pictures of a football player actually making out with his twink boyfriend

this is american football, not soccer

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Tom Brady is back from his suspension and rumor has it the pats got him a great new twink receiver

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
(into a mirror)

Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I think there may be an ulterior motive to this thread.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AugmentedVision posted:

(into a mirror)

Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

"Refrigerator" Johnson appears behind you.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I take a hit of weed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AugmentedVision posted:

I take a hit of weed

His image slowly fades, but there is a looming paranoia. You feel haunted and aroused.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I take a hit of weed

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

A passionate moment caught on the frenzied gridiron, a moment preceded by years of furtive glances stolen across the line of scrimmage. A moment capturing a forbidden love- a love confined to the shadows until it erupted in this display of mutual lust. A moment that could only be made possible by Bud Light. Join the Party.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 6, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AugmentedVision posted:

I take a hit of weed

A cold chill enters the room. Maybe. No wait probably not. Have you ever really just like, looked at your fingers? Like whoa. :staredog:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I take a hit of weed. When I exhale, the smoke forms into an image of Colin Kaepernick kneeling

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AugmentedVision posted:

I take a hit of weed. When I exhale, the smoke forms into an image of Colin Kaepernick kneeling

Or.. does it? Ooooooooooooooo. :drac:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
unless they start loving and sucking in the middle of the field i still don't care about football

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
loving love me some football

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
gay like happy yea

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you never know. What if some guy has a football hidden in his business? better check

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

free hubcaps posted:

A passionate moment caught on the frenzied gridiron, a moment preceded by years of furtive glances stolen across the line of scrimmage. A moment capturing a forbidden love- a love confined to the shadows until it erupted in this display of mutual lust. A moment that could only be made possible by Bud Light. Join the Party.

Oh, yeahhhhh..........(typing with one hand)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Careful OP, you can get probed for saying "gay" in this brave new world: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793139&pagenumber=10&perpage=40#post464991308

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...cRyuk80J7VDWorg

Yeah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
soccer is a poo poo sport for retard idiots

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

AugmentedVision posted:

he made it to the practice squad of the cowboys but wasnt good enuff, got released, went to play in Canada, then had some kind of meltdown and quit

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

AugmentedVision posted:

yes it is because the rest of them are still in the closet

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

whoflungpoop posted:

he made it to the practice squad of the cowboys but wasnt good enuff, got released, went to play in Canada, then had some kind of meltdown and quit

lol

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Novo posted:

yes it is because the rest of them are still in the closet

just imagine the mental anguish of having to hide who you are lmao

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
2edgy4me

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

odell beckham jr is rumored to be gay, but he'll never come out while he's an active player because the NFL would try and blackball him like they did michael sam. he was gonna be a third-round pick before he came out, and the only reason he got taken by the rams was because the NFL told them to do it. after that, they just cast him aside

OBJ is far more talented than michael sam, but i wouldn't be surprised to see the reactionary ownership clique do their worst to ensure he never plays again. they've already said that nobody will take kaepernick once he goes free

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

and besides, rugby is more fun to watch anyway. far less stoppage in play and less concussions because players don't tackle head-first. i hope that there's a pro rugby league in america some day

free hubcaps posted:

Tom Brady is back from his suspension and rumor has it the pats got him a great new twink receiver
ah, so that's why the Patriots have an almost entirely white receiving corps

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
America is kind of late as countries go for the opportunity to invent new field/court sports. Consequently, our contributions are loving boring as all hell and poorly thought out compared to older sports that have proven themselves while other sports fell into obscurity.
Their fan bases being morons that will stare blankly, drooling no matter how many commercial breaks there are doesn't help.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
American sports are basically designed to be dramatic suspenseful spectacles with room for commercials. Which is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

America is kind of late as countries go for the opportunity to invent new field/court sports. Consequently, our contributions are loving boring as all hell and poorly thought out compared to older sports that have proven themselves while other sports fell into obscurity.
Their fan bases being morons that will stare blankly, drooling no matter how many commercial breaks there are doesn't help.

*watches a soccer game*
*sees ads on every possible surface.*

*watches football*
*cannot stand commercials when every non-retarded person gets a beer or takes a piss\*
*is a loving retard*

soccer is an embarassingly terrible sport played professionally by bitchmade fairies who kick a ball in triangular patterns and act like its some dope poo poo. sorry for youre dumb bad sport

rugby is dope

• Locked thread