Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
It was a 13 hour flight. I was getting pretty stir crazy near the end. I did get to finish the Night Manager which was nice! I also probably killed an entire bottle of wine and couldn't sleep at all.
I was tempted to knock on the captains door to look for Pokemon but i didn't want to interrupt nap time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i like to have 8 dewars and fall asleep like a magic trick

ill snore loud enough to wake myself up eventually

then play video games on my laptop

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nuts and Gum posted:

It was a 13 hour flight. I was getting pretty stir crazy near the end. I did get to finish the Night Manager which was nice! I also probably killed an entire bottle of wine and couldn't sleep at all.
I was tempted to knock on the captains door to look for Pokemon but i didn't want to interrupt nap time.

Glad you survived the ordeal.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I changed my hot spot name to Dad Gay, So What--I had a nice chuckle over seeing this pop up on my laptop list of available wifi connections.

So if you're at an airport and see that it is not DGSW, it is actually Kuato, FYI.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Force yourself into the cockpit and ram the jet into a Hooters.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Well he was probably using the Arabic numeral system

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Well he was probably using the Arabic numeral system

It is well known that terrorists can't bomb anyone until they finish their memoirs

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

jonathan posted:

That was me the other day. Had to take a connection flight on a larger bombardier turbine prop or whatever, and I was right in line with that fucker. All I was thinking when it spun up was "stress fractures"

WHAT?
SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Vape to Mecca

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Talk really loudly about your personal life.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Dreddout posted:

Talk really loudly about your personal life.

In relation to this, I had to take a plane back home after a terrible breakup when I was like 20 and I feel really bad for the old guy who had to sit next to me.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Schweinhund posted:

try to get into the cockpit

Squack 7500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Vaporize a tower.