Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'm on a very long flight and only have an hour of Wi-Fi, so I have to be quick. What are some fun things to do on a long flight? I already tried masterbating in the bathroom but I couldn't stay hard.
Are there code words I can give to the crew to signal im bored and slightly horny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
with all this free time why not get around to practicing arabic?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

wait

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like to look at the Something Awful Dot Com Forums on my flights. Plus CL Casual Encounters for desperate BBWs too of course.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 220 days!)

strem movi of crash airplans

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Have diabetes and have to piss every 30 minutes.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Edgar posted:

Have diabetes and have to piss every 30 minutes.

request window seat in advance

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

hell just request the person who has it change with you because of PHOBIAS

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Sit there in misery, waiting for death.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
you're supposed to take as many benzos as you can handle as soon as you pass through security. then pop a few more once you board. ideally you should have no memory of the flight or the few days preceding it.

you hosed this one up real bad op... REAL BAD

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Sit there in misery, waiting for death.

This or chug five double whiskeys and grab a flight attendant's rear end.

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
Pretend to sleep

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

you're supposed to take as many benzos as you can handle as soon as you pass through security. then pop a few more once you board. ideally you should have no memory of the flight or the few days preceding it.

is there a such thing as more benzos than can handle

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
maybe try to make some popcorn? I've never been on a plane but all you need is some popcorn and a microwave

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whenever im in the elemental plane of fire i always make sure to check out the City of Brass. it has a great night life

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

you hosed this one up real bad op... REAL BAD

See the joose thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rutibex posted:

whenever im in the elemental plane of fire i always make sure to check out the City of Brass. it has a great night life

Never been, but if it is anything like Dis in Baator, it should be a fun time!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Genderfluent posted:

See the joose thread

oh i guess there is a such thing

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
One time this Korean flight attendant woke me up to ask me what I wanted for breakfast. I'm 6'4 barefoot, so planes are torture devices for my beautiful body to start with. I finally get to sleep and this bitch is in my face asking me stupid god drat questions like I would want anything but the pancakes.

Well, I tell you what I did. I slapped her right in her stupid face. That showed her.

Just kidding, the reality was terrifying and arousing. She kinda nudged my leg to get me to wake up, but I only half woke up and was looking at her trying to respond, but it couldn't make my brain do anything like I had sleep paralysis or something. It was super scary but she was speaking korea speak very softly to me and nudging my leg to get me to wake up fully.

I still have a boner to this day.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Take the Skymall catalog to the restroom and wipe your rear end with every page and then return it to the seat pocket.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Nuts and Gum posted:

Are there code words I can give to the crew to signal im bored and slightly horny?

Whelp we sure are high up here ? I'd say about a mile or so.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hoard blankets, pillows, and peanuts.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Play a game with yourself/friends where you predict how long that rear end in a top hat is going to let their kid cry.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
practice your lies by befriending your seatmate

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Demand your oxygen mask and get high af.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Oh and try to get into the cockpit. That's lots of fun to do on an airplane.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A book or magazine is kind of like the internet, but the words a cached for times when your Wi-Fi is down.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Eat an entire Skymall catalogue.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
wow what kind of loser gives up on a jerk sesh

Keep trying buddy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

A book or magazine is kind of like the internet, but the words a cached for times when your Wi-Fi is down.

i'd subscribe to SHITPOST MONTHLY just to get the effect of a forums poster minus the forums when i'm not in wifi range

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
most people don't know this but it is possible to open the window on a plane just a tiny bit if you want some fresh air

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Be polite and helpful when dealing with the staff. Then order as many drinks/snacks/food as you can possibly consume.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
did someone say "yell 'bomb"'

yell 'bomb'

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knock out a flight attendant in the back, switch clothes, and proceed to make cash money with your new life.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
solve differential equations using a pen and paper, and enjoy when the lady sitting next to you reports you to the flight crew for 'being a terrorist'

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

hold a vote to do a loop-de-loop, if the vote passes the pilots are required by law to do a sick loop

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Moon Atari posted:

I tried looking at a magazine but found the whole ordeal overwhelming

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Practice.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

try and figure out which guy is the flight marshal and then ask him a lot of questions about guns and shooting guns and carrying guns and what happens when you shoot a gun out of a plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
i like to troll for hot young twinks that seem nervous and use my bear-like physicality to gently assure their comfort on the flight

• Locked thread