Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Next Tuesday we're going to the library art gallery as a class. That's when I'll make my move. What should I say?

Girls dig it when guys put it all on the line for them. So you're gonna have to go out of your comfort zone really far out there. Be at the library and come out of the library doors while class is approaching, hold a bouquet of roses, and release some doves, call out her name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
In the nolan trilogy batman voice, imo.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Learn sign language deaf chicks give great handjobs

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Show her your genitals
Your genitals
Show her your genitals
Your GENITALIA~

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

alpaca diseases posted:

carry a printer over to her house

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Research what artists are on display at the library, find some interesting facts about them, and smear your own cum behind your ears.
Don't forget to eat a toxic amount of zinc to increase your loads.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Wait until she's presenting and then click your mandibles together louder than all the other males. Careful, she may consume you after mating.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
There's a million toads in the swamp. Work on inflating your air sac.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
play IMDABES irl real loud so she can hear it

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Talk to her about anime, worked for me

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
My advice in this order:

1. Rub one out. It clears your head and will probably reduce the chance that you will say something pathetic to her.
2. Ask a few questions, but not too many. Asking too many comes off as desperate and may indicate to her that you have no social skills.
3. Be funny; if she's a smoker and has that hot librarian look, she's probably into sarcasm and a little bit of self depreciating humor.
4. Act confident; if she does shut you down, don't change your demeanor. Acting happier after she does it may convey to her that you're life is good regardless of whether or not she sits on your face.
5. Don't say things that may indicate you objectify her. But at the same time, a little bit of friendly condescending goes a long way, especially if they have daddy issues.
6. If you don't have anything else interesting or charming to say, wait. You don't have to get all the way there in the first few moments you talk to her. Courtship is a long, arduous process. Patience pays off.
7. Focus on something about her that you like that isn't so obvious. Noticing small things helps.
8. Also, focus on something that you find unappealing about her. This will help you put her on your level. That way talking to her is easier.

Btw, awesome name OP.

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
Put your dick in the paper shredder.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

blunt posted:

How old are you?

How old is she?

How old is that condom in your wallet?

I feel like we need these answered, OP.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Slap her rear end, wink at her, then say "How's it going toots?"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Pop a tic tac and just start kissing her if she's very beautiful. Just grab her pussy. She'll let you do it.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

I should also mention that I'm probably 8-10 years older than her.

If she's "college age" (18-22), then stop being a creep and go look for women closer to your own age.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ask her for a change of pants

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hello Sailor posted:

If she's "college age" (18-22), then stop being a creep and go look for women closer to your own age.

lolgay

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
approach her and breath with deep, sharp breaths, lock eye contact, and let her react naturally

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
show her this thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Next Tuesday we're going to the library art gallery as a class. That's when I'll make my move. What should I say?

"Art, hey... so do you like... photography? {wink wink nudge nudge}"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Stand really close behind her and rub your boner on her butt. If she says something, you don't have to initiate the conversation, if she doesn't say anything then you got to rub your boner on her butt.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
I was with a girl I met in college for four years that was the type you describe. Librarian (with a couple piercings) looking, dark hair, glasses, smoker. Anyhow she sucked a mean dick, enthusiastically too. The people who say "ask her for a light" are exactly right. But I'd go one step further and ask her for a cigarette. That's what I did and it worked out. Anyway good luck and godspeed

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
kick the poo poo out of her

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
OP perfect 2d will never reject you

banme
Apr 23, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

kick the poo poo out of her

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Bring along the Techniques turntables and Shure microphone; drop beats that are seriously obese in bass frequencies. You'll have all the beef curtains flappin including the boys

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Tell her that even though she isn't as tan as you'd like, you will let it go because its wintertime and she will have plenty of time to get some sun while she rides your dick next summer.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
Try getting into her friendzone first.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Become her enemy, her adversary

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

i have a big crush on this girl in my school and I don't know how to talk to her. She's really pretty and she smokes ciggarettes.

Give me some tips on how to make her love me.

You start working out. Get huge, confident, build self esteem. Get ripped and have six pac abs....and than watch her ignore you for a skinny jeaned gently caress boy lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wield the most dangerous form of autism on her-hypnotism

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol your a decade older than her, you describe her look as "hot librarian" because omg glasses, and are asking the internet how to talk to her

dont go through life making all the women around you uncomfortable dude, it's a real lovely way to live

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lol your a decade older than her, you describe her look as "hot librarian" because omg glasses, and are asking the internet how to talk to her

dont go through life making all the women around you uncomfortable dude, it's a real lovely way to live

I don't want to make her uncomftorble. I just want to make her love me without actually having to talk to her. What's so bad about that?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Post good love potion recipes ITT.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Masturbate into a jar multiple times a day for one month. Leave overnight to cook on heater. Drink.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kamikaze shots

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Chinatown posted:

kamikaze shots

I don't think she's old enough to drink yet.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

I don't know no womens numbers though.. :smith:

Feels bad man.

Hello Sailor posted:

You get older they stay the saaaame age man.

*licks lips*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Op did you talk to her or did you puss out

• Locked thread