Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdzCv_9eaoM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

A taco TRUCK? I guess. You either got your roach coach or the taco lady but usually she drives a Blazer.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Mexico has clean water now. Montezuma's revenge hasn't been a thing since the late 19th century

Ahahahahahaha, no.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The taco truck by my work was really good, really cheap, and never gave me the shits. Also the guy was like the cheerful Mexican uncle I never had and would fold up your lunch into a paper bag for you, called all the girls 'sweeties', and always gave you extra salsa if he'd seen you before.

I miss them.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ProfessorMurder posted:

I also don't understand the whole thing about eating fast food giving people the shits. I only get the shits after binge drinking. Fast food might give me gas, but not violent shits like a lot of goons seem to get. You people need to eat more fiber.

I eat a salad with greens in it (garbage iceberg lettuce can suck my dick) every day and so should everybody else. Roughage owns, yall. Just some greens with maybe a little carrot, tomato, and onion and a little ginger sesame dressing. Maybe some radish. Delicious.

I really wish roach coaches in general were a bigger thing all over Virginia though. You can find them in some cities but not very much. If you want decent tacos you pretty much gotta go to a Mexican restaurant and while it may taste good the authenticity is debatable, I'm sure.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

like a cigarette should posted:

The taco truck by my work was really good, really cheap, and never gave me the shits. Also the guy was like the cheerful Mexican uncle I never had and would fold up your lunch into a paper bag for you, called all the girls 'sweeties', and always gave you extra salsa if he'd seen you before.

I miss them.

Did they die or something?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I like tacos but prefer burritos. However I can eat multiple tacos in one sitting so

i also like a good 'dilla on occasion :yum:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ingredients on flatte breade :discourse:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RaceBannon posted:

Heart disease

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ProfessorMurder posted:

I also don't understand the whole thing about eating fast food giving people the shits. I only get the shits after binge drinking. Fast food might give me gas, but not violent shits like a lot of goons seem to get. You people need to eat more fiber.

Don't eat fast food for a year or two, then eat a couple big macs in one sitting. You'll see what people mean. It's once you eat fast food often and on a regular basis, your body gets used to processing the garbage.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Tacos from a truck and big macs are two very different things though. I've been eating from my local taco truck at least once a week for ten years, but if i put down some Micky Dee's it's the speedtrain to diarrheaville.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I mean it would be the same thing though. If you could go a year without eating your local taco truck (nobody could achieve this though), and then went and smashed 10 tacos at once, you'll be a hurtin.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

I've never gotten this or the fast food shits that goons always talk about.

because the stuff you get is either made by or closely supervised by americans

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Best Taco Truck in Salt Lake is at 8th and State, on the EAST SIDE, not the SOUTH SIDE. gently caress the South Side 8th and State Sears Taco Truck.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

RocktheCaulk posted:

Best Taco Truck in Salt Lake is at 8th and State, on the EAST SIDE, not the SOUTH SIDE. gently caress the South Side 8th and State Sears Taco Truck.

It's all the same.. just meat in a tortilla with a few other choice ingredients... which is why it costs like 1.50 per taco.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RaceBannon posted:

It's all the same.. just meat in a tortilla with a few other choice ingredients... which is why it costs like 1.50 per taco.

It's not the same and this is why you'll never eat a MexiCAN taco. You're a MexiCANT Taco haver.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sitting on the hood of ur friends car parked at the taco truck set up at the dilapidated gas station at 3am after a night out, eating 6 small tacos and drinking the spanish language soft drinks

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

RocktheCaulk posted:

It's not the same and this is why you'll never eat a MexiCAN taco. You're a MexiCANT Taco haver.

You're the one making GBS threads on other taco trucks. If you love the taco trucks, love the good with the bad, baby.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Smythe posted:

sitting on the hood of ur friends car parked at the taco truck set up at the dilapidated gas station at 3am after a night out, eating 6 small tacos and drinking the spanish language soft drinks

This one is my go-to.

MegaButt
Feb 21, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
loving god bless America '-' 7

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I like that mango nectar can poo poo. The sweetness of that 36grams of sugar plays nicely against the spiciness of the taco.

This is also very good:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

RaceBannon posted:

This one is my go-to.

This is good but my fav is prolly the mandarin jarritos

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

RaceBannon posted:

That office shut down and I am sure they moved on to greener taco pastures