Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku Pants
View Results

• Locked thread
STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

rear end in a top hat sibling with an oobleck filled balloon? I know we're supposed to assume something about soy and malnutrition.

Waiting for the overblown posts about the 50-100 suburban angsty youths that will later hold certain urban areas hostage for about 34 minutes or so today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
:smugdon::911::smuggo:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/991400755092484096

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Oscar Wild posted:

I have two bumper stickers on the back of my Ford F-150 (my urban driving truck, obviously I have a bigger one for actual work).

"I practice gun control. I use both hands"

And

"Why do they call it tourist season if I can't kill them?"

Mine are the Gadsden flag and the Thin Blue Line. No, I don't feel as though they contradict each each other, why do you ask?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

actually its called a magazine :smug:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Riatsala posted:

Mine are the Gadsden flag and the Thin Blue Line. No, I don't feel as though they contradict each each other, why do you ask?

I support the second amendment and this government under God!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What do you call a liberal who just washed his face?

Heh heh

d- do you get it?

Heh heh

Alright, you call him a H̷̹̪͝ȩ̴́͌l̷̩̪̒̈́l̵̰͂̀ǒ̷̢̮̫̲͎̪͚̩̿̓̓̽͜͜͝ ̷̡̧̣͈̰̈́̈͊̉͊͒̾͝͝k̴̨̢̰̅͋̃͆̓͛̈̔̎̎̔į̴̮̪̲͙̹̪̥̾̔̓̇̑t̶̔͑̕͜t̴͙͇̥̮̆́̈́̄͒͛̒̔͋̋̌͐̋̉͌͊́̕̚͜͜͝ͅy̸̘̤̜̹̜͍̙̔̾̆̍̌͒̌̊̃͗͠ ̴͚̭̱̋̎͒̉́į̵̢̛̫̲̠̘̤͉̤̣͓̙̰͈̻̖̼̲̩̂̀̉͂̆ä̸̛̘͐̈̀̐͆̏̄̀̏̂͌̋͊̓̃̇̓̓̕͠ ̷̠̭͚̼̺̫͙͙̖̾͗̑͆̍̓̓̓̾͆̋̚͝ḋ̸̢͇͖͈̲̞̬͔̞͖̳̐͗̂̾͒̄͌̋̓̃͘̚͝ą̷̨̳̠̬̜͔͔̥̲͇̬̻̪̜͇͍̯̪̠̙̭̻̗̭͎̦̩͍̬̘͊͋͋̀̈́̎̆̐̓̈̀͒͊̑͗̈́̾͂̎̉́̂͊̓͐̚͘͜͝͝ͅg̷̢̢͇̮̰̪͎̟͚̘͎̖͍̦͚̙̯̲̮̭͔̙̒͌͌͛̆͑̎̐̈́̎̈͋̆̀̿̍̈́͌̀̀͠͝͠͝ȍ̸͉̥̟̯͚͎̠̯̜͎̣͎̠̰̱̘̱̯͙̞̘͈͉͕̊̈́̾͆̀͗̒̊̽͋̈́̑̿̓̀̃͂̎̈́̀́̊͘͘̚͜͝͝ń̴̨̨͕̭̰̩̘͍̗̣̻͙̙̯͉̹̠̦̽̄̋́̀̉̾́͌̀͐̆͜͜ͅ

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

"When a conservative sees something he doesn't like, he looks the other way. When a liberal sees something he doesnt like, he tries to ban it."

*smashes coffee maker because the company that made it didn't support a pedophile

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mind=blown

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
~posts hyper racist meme~

"WHY DID PEOPLE FORWARD THIS TO MY BOSS, loving LIBERALS GETTING ME FIRED"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

We should have safe gun and abortion laws then right?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wowzers

client
Aug 19, 2010

the global warming denial is extremely my poo poo. like it's not even based in racism or hating the poor, it's just straight up being willfully retarded to spite the libs. my first boss had this mug and it amazed me that anybody would trust us with their business after seeing ti:

client
Aug 19, 2010

here's one that is just legit schizophrenic

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR AND MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BETWERN A MAN N WOMERN AND NOT A HUNKY SWEATY MAN AND A GORGEOUS OILED UP FAE BOY-CHILD

like and share and tag 5 friends

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
:laffo:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Imagine being an adult wearing a diaper by choice? Lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

*a reference to some supposed "conspiracy" or "scandal" you'd only ever understand if you spend 5 hours a day reading weird sites and watching fox news*

lol libs

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

its always ridiculous how theres always some right winger commenting on random non political articles and making it about politics

like, it'll be an article about like "Western Digital releases new 12 TB hard drives"

and then there will be somebody saying like "too expensive for me!" and then like some people asking if it's using whatever technology or something

and then theres some idiot who's like "wow 12tb i bet all the libtards will be excited to store all their black lives matter videos on it! lmao!"

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

its always ridiculous how theres always some right winger commenting on random non political articles and making it about politics

like, it'll be an article about like "Western Digital releases new 12 TB hard drives"

and then there will be somebody saying like "too expensive for me!" and then like some people asking if it's using whatever technology or something

and then theres some idiot who's like "wow 12tb i bet all the libtards will be excited to store all their black lives matter videos on it! lmao!"

Nsync was trending on twitter the other day. Half the tweets were praising Trump for something and had nothing to do with 90s boybands.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

If she's the weapon, it's an asymmetrical power struggle, as I see it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Oscar Wild posted:

If she's the weapon, it's an asymmetrical power struggle, as I see it.

Has anyone touched on why her head is misshapen? I'n not judging, because we're all misshapen flesh bags. Just curious.

I still think she's sort of cute in an evil henchmen way.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So I see a lot of these "intellectual" liberals telling me that free college is a good idea. Well here are some real facts for ya:

1) I had to pay for college and I did it, all by myself, in 1971. I went to class in the day and worked at a donut shop at night. I made enough money to pay for college AND ate a box of donuts every day that I got for free. So what's YOUR excuse?

2) Life ain't free, there are no handouts. When I graduated college I got hired at the clean coal factory making minimum wage. It took me WEEKS of saving up before I got my first house. There was no avocado toast for me!!!!!

3) Obama. loving OBAMA!!!!!!!

4) The President of the United States is the greatest genius of all time and he don't speak with no fancy book learning, so why do you need to go to school?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rad-daddio posted:

Has anyone touched on why her head is misshapen? I'n not judging, because we're all misshapen flesh bags. Just curious.

I still think she's sort of cute in an evil henchmen way.

She is Cathy IRL. A badly drawn trapazoid.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Like and share if you think using the US flag as a cumrag is disrespectful and should be illegal.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

:thunk:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
God bless George Zimmerman

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

client posted:

here's one that is just legit schizophrenic

There's this radio program where anyone can call in and talk about whatever they want, and one guy called in and was like "If Trump found the cure for cancer would you journos still call him Hitler or would you admit that he's actually good? :smug: ".
He also said he was a climate change denier like Trump "because you know why? Because what's the four components necessary for life? Oxygen, sunlight, water... and carbon dioxide!!!". You could feel the "checkmate liberals" emanating through the aether.

There isn't a :thunk: big enough for these people.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Oscar Wild posted:

She is Cathy IRL. A badly drawn trapazoid.

Actually a square but looks like a triangle?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Grevling posted:

Like and share if you think using the US flag as a cumrag is disrespectful and should be illegal.

Please note this is different to making love to the flag.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Actually a square but looks like a triangle?

We're going to need you to tone down any of your more clever ideas to fit in with conservatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/991671562809020417
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/991673586233630720
https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia/status/991681483206266883
https://twitter.com/CoreyLMJones/status/991683970453602306

• Locked thread