Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

tetsuo posted:

greetings fellow gbs poors i too unflinchingly believe every hit piece about musk with my literally broken brain and crippling amount of debt. at least hating him brightens my day, no matter how terrifyingly futile such pointless babyrage actually is i just don't think about it

Aka his own tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How dare you. Elon Musk is going to personally build a rocket that will give my life meaning

client
Aug 19, 2010

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Tetracube posted:

How dare you. Elon Musk is going to personally build a rocket that will give my life meaning

oh, like star citizen

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

tetsuo posted:

greetings fellow gbs poors i too unflinchingly believe every hit piece about musk with my literally broken brain and crippling amount of debt. at least hating him brightens my day, no matter how terrifyingly futile such pointless babyrage actually is i just don't think about it

lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Don’t know which is worse

Gamers or Elon musk fans

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Gamers or Elon musk fans

they're the same people

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Capitalist Superman Will Not Save You.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Cowman posted:

has Musk always been this much of a dork/rear end in a top hat or is it a new thing? I remember thinking he was an alright dude for the longest time

According to his first ex wife he started deteriorating when he got mega rich off of PayPal and got way worse when their son died.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Serak posted:

:emptyquote:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I look forward to the collapse of civil society where he becomes a post-apoc warlord called the "Musklord" will be great to serve under him.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Serak posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Junkfist posted:

I look forward to the collapse of civil society where he becomes a post-apoc warlord called the "Musklord" will be great to serve under him.

Mad Musk: The Muskocracy

Mad Musk: Return to the Hyperloop

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Red Son was a good series.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/camh/status/1016764304987709440

p good

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pawn 17 posted:

Red Son was a good series.

Red Son always reminds me of my favorite Batman shoop:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i'm just lolling at you IDIOTS spending SO MUCH TIME making fun of elon, the billionaire i adore and worship. it's just SO FUNNY that you people make fun of the person i'd literally let gently caress my wife if he asked. get this you losers: YOU'RE actually the pathetic ones, not me! owned!!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Gamers or Elon musk fans

I present a third option: Apple fans

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait so it’s my understanding that they’re still gonna test the underwater death dick in the cave right?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016686032907931656

cause I can’t loving wait

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well whatever about the guy pissing laundered cia money away into space. I think we can do an ecological survey of a different solar system on an alien planet within the next two years with a 5th order carbon transformation. I think we can send a large scale sexual mission to an alien planet in the next 20 years or less. Or like send rockets full of money soaked with children’s tears into a meaningless unpopulated void, whatever is clever. :shrug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

GORDON posted:

Roadster only weighs 2700 pounds. Fyi.

Yea, it's a tiny Lotus.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

belt posted:

Wait so it’s my understanding that they’re still gonna test the underwater death dick in the cave right?

Scroll down to the replies for further lols

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
We need a real scandal so we can start saying #ElonGate

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I find it funny that the same nerds who were vilifying Edison in favor of Tesla a few years ago are worshiping a guy who named his company Tesla but is basically a way dumber Edison.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

super sweet best pal posted:

I find it funny that the same nerds who were vilifying Edison in favor of Tesla a few years ago are worshiping a guy who named his company Tesla but is basically a way dumber Edison.

Anyone ever read Brian Clevinger's Atomic Robo? Because it's basically this post combined with Hellboy fanfiction.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Donovan Trip posted:

We need a real scandal so we can start saying #ElonGate

elongating my musky mini-submarine

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Lol id love to see elon and those engineers haul that robot dick up that cliff inside the cave.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Musk would be fine if he was bankrolling all his dumb projects himself but instead it's other people who are footing the bill. IIRC his dogshit car company gets piles of gov't cash. He doesn't have any sort of technical knowledge either so he literally does nothing but jacking off about how brilliant and great he his. He's like a younger Trump.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

belt posted:

He is sure going to show everyone by getting those kids out safely days after they had been successfully rescued with conventional diving techniques by demonstrating the best of SpaceX first gen untested technology in different conditions.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Elon Musk's family has the same origins as flintheart glomgold, the bad guy from scrooge mcduck. Except emeralds instead of diamonds. No, really. Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTcndxuwOA&t=4s

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

GORDON posted:

Are you saying that a light truck weighs 12,000 pounds? I mean, you did say that. But do you think that?

A truck's legal classification, determined by the US Department of Transportation, at 12,000 pounds is a "Light Truck", yeah. Medium trucks are heavier than 14,000 pounds

GORDON posted:

Roadster only weighs 2700 pounds. Fyi.

lol nice

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jul 11, 2018

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Ahahaha

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Elon Musk hasn't been this excited to deliver his miniature sub to boys in Pattaya since his Paypal days.

:perfect:

Woden
May 6, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

Musk would be fine if he was bankrolling all his dumb projects himself but instead it's other people who are footing the bill. IIRC his dogshit car company gets piles of gov't cash. He doesn't have any sort of technical knowledge either so he literally does nothing but jacking off about how brilliant and great he his. He's like a younger Trump.

AFAIK he took some loans from the govt via some program they had but has already paid it back. The electric car rebate is a cool and good idea since petrol in the US is heavily subsidised even before you get into the actual cost to the environment, and that'll go away for them this quarter anyway.

He's taking money from investors who have pumped so much into Tesla it's somehow worth more than loving Ford and people paying for poo poo that does not and may never exist though.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

clone on the phone posted:

He might be a fuckin weirdo but at least he’s throwing around all that cash trying to do stuff, even if it doesn’t always work out. Plenty other billionaires just sitting on their piles of cash shouting ‘nyah!’ At all the poors

Most billionaires are actually involved in many ventures and donate to many charities

Elon Musk has so far

1 - made a car that no one buys and that poors can't afford
2 - shot rockets into space which will definitely make life better for people somehow and not just turn into a weapons program eventually Oh wait they just got their first contract with the US air force hmm

Collapsing Farts fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jul 11, 2018

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

He helped out PR after the hurricanes last year, does cool poo poo with rockets, and has a cool electric car company. I can overlook the problems with the cave submarine and his sperging on Twitter.

Seems like a smart, cool dude.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Sells rocket tech to the military and bought a car company that he then claims he invented

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I think I have a book from the 70s on how to make your own electric car.

Look at me, I'm Elon Musk!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Musk is okay it is in fact you, the non-relevant non-billionaire, that sucks & doesn't matter

'but hes a charlatan carnie!'

And you, are an on-line complainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

That being said, he's no Damien Sandow