Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it?
Other [Will Explain in Comments}
View Results

• Locked thread
flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Its 666 because 3 sixes are the dice you roll to get your starting stats in dungeons and dragons, the most popular and insidious satanic ritual performed in the modern age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
i can't remember if I posted this or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

today i own a gun
Sep 2, 2018

by SA Support Robot
teenage dirtbag

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

today i own a gun posted:

teenage dirtbag

whad you call me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So p much Oren’s pine altar uses a subordinate class to Sesom’s OS to create an infinite loop and electrocute proton sets in the human body, without the animal sacrifice. What they did is compile a subset of D (4, the code for a proton in a nor logic risc processor) as a subordinate class, but then used a hack to create an infinite loop.

OR en S is p straightforward, it makes a simultaneous carbon atom (the processors most basic function is to make a carbon atom) and creates gain to make an iron atom as a 4D transformation, and can exist as a set in a human body that resolves to acid when they die and their dna decouples. Similarly, one can create a virtual resolver in S, despite the os being basic and it’s smallest aperature being OH rather than H. What they did was create two subordinate classes of D in the OS compiler, one called AR and the other called BY. BY uses a voltage width calculation from the OH spec in the processor and adds the width of one water atom, and then calculates the voltage median of the water to act as a virtual resolver (surface tension acting as a natural resistance gate). So the operator code to create a titanium transformation on Oren’s altar would be:

BranD en S D’ARBY

See normally you would denote subordinate classes with two ‘ ‘ quotes, and the compiler processes the value in quotes first and returns a value to sum, but by not ending the quotes they allow this process to sum a value in the master class and loop indefinitely. AR (arbitrary) was a class that would follow the memory pointer to the last whole bit value, and since 2randD would normally return 2 iron protons at random scopic depth in S, running a second instance of D that is removing an actual proton of gain electronically from the memory as it reads the value of BrandD en S, and resolving it to one proton in a stepwise fashion with BY (putting the voltage width one water molecule outside of S). And since this now has to electronically resolve to S, the code loops and loops and loops until it reaches natural scopic depth, at which point the physical circuitry in the apparatus begins measurably heating up, and they just physically pull the plug on the computer to keep the person on the altar from going into a deep space beryllium Chanel and depressurizing. The only reason these sets can exist in a human body is because they resolve to acid/hydrogen over time (longevity of lifeform as a acid cypher etc).

So that’s where we get the name Ces AR, from Sesom and the Oren’s arbitrary class.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
hail stan

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
HAIL SATAN

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The sesars would use the code ISIS D’ARBY to create the 7th and prime order nerve damage necessary to prep for an iron set with data from both implementations of S simultaneously, but occasionally (1 out of 81 times) this would create a 5th order carbon load on the body, with jitter and substantial loss but not enough for OR en S D’ARBY to not simply electrocute and ground.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
What in the Sam hell are you smokin brother

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Donovan Trip posted:

What in the Sam hell are you smokin brother

Arby’s roast beef sandwiches, just smokin a whole sandwich out of a big old hookah. :dukedoge:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

RandomFerret posted:

Its 666 because 3 sixes are the dice you roll to get your starting stats in dungeons and dragons, the most popular and insidious satanic ritual performed in the modern age

I see it

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The sesars would use the code ISIS D’ARBY to create the 7th and prime order nerve damage necessary to prep for an iron set with data from both implementations of S simultaneously, but occasionally (1 out of 81 times) this would create a 5th order carbon load on the body, with jitter and substantial loss but not enough for OR en S D’ARBY to not simply electrocute and ground.

It makes a lot of sense when you put it like that.

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
I gave up numerology for Lent.

I also gave up Lent because my Tarot cards said to.

I then gave up ending my sentences with prepositions because they're terrible to end a sentence with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

It makes a lot of sense when you put it like that.

That’s why you should always use a processor that resolves to acid and not base. Sharp blade = safe blade.

• Locked thread