Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I've touched a woman's butt, A+ would do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Thots and Prayers posted:

I've touched a woman's butt, A+ would do it again

Have you penetrated the woman butt yet though? That may be the point of no return...

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Skypie posted:

Have you penetrated the woman butt yet though? That may be the point of no return...

Yeah, smelled like a dumpster though. Wouldn't recommend unless you carry toothpaste with you. or Scope

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gaunab posted:

Show me some female butts so I can determine if I'm gay or not

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Salty Josh posted:

You like man's butt or woman's butt?

Woman butt (i will deny this if confronted however)

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I had a girlfriend tell me that if you want to do anal sex with a woman you are gay. Because butt stuff is always gay.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Isnt that the guy who lives with his mom

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

serious norman posted:

Isnt that the guy who lives with his mom

The butt or the woman?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Burt Sexual posted:

Why won’t this load at work, or now that I’m on my personal device? I wanna laugh

I uploaded it from phone but the file has a weird format which vanished later idk why

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

I uploaded it from phone but the file has a weird format which vanished later idk why

Luigi is dapper as gently caress.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I hosed a girl who had very similar sentiments.

I'm not really into butt-stuff but I filed that away in the "don't bring the topic up to her when trying to figure out what she's into" category.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

RaceBannon posted:

I hosed a girl who had very similar sentiments.

I'm not really into butt-stuff but I filed that away in the "don't bring the topic up to her when trying to figure out what she's into" category.

You ever try spitting in her face? Some people are into it.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

You ever try spitting in her face? Some people are into it.

Nah, seems kinda mean.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
So, logically, if I'm straight I should spend my days dreaming of big meaty cocks?

...well if logic dictates I will listen.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Jose Mengelez posted:

well yeah, he's italian american.

Worse, he's Italian Italian.

Woden
May 6, 2006
I got a colostomy bag because pooping is gay.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woden posted:

I got a colostomy bag because pooping is gay.

only if you enjoy it.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

requesting namechange to assholes (of girls)

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

Getting HIV is the culmination of a pattern of risky behavior, not a one-shot deal that strikes virgins whose condom break the first time they have sex. It’s rare that you’ll get the worst STD in the world without getting the other ones first, but don’t take my word for it: do your own research.

quote:

One good thing about mothers is that you know they like sex.

quote:

Not until after you bang her can you focus on other things, such as a relationship, regular sex, threesomes, anal, and so on. You want to get sex out of the way as quickly as possible so you can get past all the silly games and bullshit women often play before it happens.

quote:

While I’m not saying you should hate women, my initial impression of them is that they’re lubricated holes that exist mostly for a man’s sexual pleasure.

These aren't even the worst quotes by him.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
poo poo if that makes me gay than I’m Miles Davis

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I see ya baby

Shakin dat rear end

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
im super ultra mega gay

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
no. im giga gay

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Putty posted:

Methinks Luigi doth protest too much...

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

I'm female and my old boss had a huge rear end that was really sexy, but I'm not male, how does that work in his mind? Threesome = not legitimate response.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Testosterone is making my previously slamming latina booty less slamming. Da booty is a fickle thing. But as a booty/legs man sorry you're forcing yourself to have less fun duder.

:butt: :heysexy:

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
It's so simple, I don't know how you all aren't getting it. If you like butts you are gay, if you don't you are straight. Your gender and the gender of the butt are not relevant to this discussion

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Sir Mix-a-Lot is very gay. Today I learned that hiphop is the gayest of music, as most of it is about butts.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol where did he get the crazy idea that girls poop? he should read some peer-reviewed medical journals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

These aren't even the worst quotes by him.

He seems like a winner to me

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ralph Hurley posted:

Except for the reproductive system, women have exactly the same body parts as dudes. Arms, legs, eyes, a neck. You name it.
It’s all very gay if you think about it

i only like to date women with no arms, legs, eyes, or neck

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Real men have hard, masculine testosterone fueled sex with other men and then fist bump eachother when they cum and then slam some beers down and invite more men over to slam some cum down

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If he's so afraid of butts, why is he a pooer? :thunk:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When you think about it, everytime you poo you are penetrated which is insanely gay. The only solution is to stop pooin

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Bogus Adventure posted:

Sir Mix-a-Lot is very gay. Today I learned that hiphop is the gayest of music, as most of it is about butts.

In this case they call it being on the down low, as you are getting low down (to where the butts are)

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Zzulu posted:

Real men have hard, masculine testosterone fueled sex with other men and then fist bump eachother when they cum and then slam some beers down and invite more men over to slam some cum down

This sounds so drat straight that I might reconsider my gayness just to try this out.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

When you think about it, everytime you poo you are penetrated which is insanely gay. The only solution is to stop pooin

Or when you poo it out it's the only time you are not penetrated. The rest of the time when you have poo inside you it means you are constantly penetrated. In which case the only solution is to not make more poo.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

Or when you poo it out it's the only time you are not penetrated. The rest of the time when you have poo inside you it means you are constantly penetrated. In which case the only solution is to not make more poo.

therefore people with colostomy bags are way less gay than any of us

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Anyone post the video where he gets socked by Canadians yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If he thinks being a boob guy will avoid the problem of the female body turning him gay then he hasn't realized that suckin a tiddy is no different than suckin a really tiny dick!