Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Sounds Good I Need a Full Time Position 49 26.06%
Dick Sucking Side Hustle 34 18.09%
I prefer balls OP 31 16.49%
Big Dig Goku Job Interviewer 74 39.36%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Can I interest OP in a vacuum? They will suck schlong at twice the rate and for half the pay!

The pay goes to me. For paying for all my visits to BJ's brewhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Do you guys have causal Friday?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
New at the Dick Sucking Factory? Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes :grin:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*motions to long, stiff object protruding from male human groin*

uh... so what the heck is this thing?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Relevant job experience:

McDonald's Restaurant Drive-Thru (2015-2018) - Assisted in communicating, developing, and implementing radical new dick-sucking strategies in order to improve weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Time to suck today's dick!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
hey boss... we had an incident down on the line, someone wasn't wearing his PPE and well... it's an ugly scene

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Chickenhead Mary, be not proud. Be sure to apply to the company 401k plan, matching funds up to 69%.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Is there an in-house Counsel position available? I’ve been a solo practitioner for a few years now, specializing in dick law, ball law and a little bit of anal law, but I’d really like to get into a corporate gig.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CannonFodder posted:

Chickenhead Mary, be not proud. Be sure to apply to the company 401k plan, matching funds up to 69%.

I'm applying to the company 420k plan.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I'm paying into the 2420 fund

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The jobs are back folks! The dick sucking industry has returned to the US, where it belongs. Beautiful jobs for hardworking Americans. The Democrats and the media tried to tell you the dick sucking industry in America was dead. dick sucking isn't the future, that's what they were saying. But I brought it back. No one else could have done that. But I said I would bring dick sucking back and I did. dick suckers are the backbone of this great country and there's going to be a lot more of them soon. a lot more jobs for them. high paying jobs. great jobs.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

The jobs are back folks! The dick sucking industry has returned to the US, where it belongs. Beautiful jobs for hardworking Americans. The Democrats and the media tried to tell you the dick sucking industry in America was dead. dick sucking isn't the future, that's what they were saying. But I brought it back. No one else could have done that. But I said I would bring dick sucking back and I did. dick suckers are the backbone of this great country and there's going to be a lot more of them soon. a lot more jobs for them. high paying jobs. great jobs.

Id suck dicks for $120,000 a year.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What happened to the last round of applicants. Did they get rejected for spitting instead of swallowing during the interview?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

What happened to the last round of applicants. Did they get rejected for spitting instead of swallowing during the interview?

I believe gurgling was also mandatory

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Hey yo I got this truckload of dicks for the dick sucking company here and I need to drop this load and keep on truckin good buddy so if you could just point me to where you want me to put all these dicks tia

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
man these are some fresh dicks! only the best today boss!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
*wipes lips*

only greenhorns use the spit bucket, old timers know how to get a free lunch

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

didn't we already do this thread last year

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
robots are already taking over the jobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTCorQN1W7I

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
really fretting after my interview, I'm tired of the rear end eating factory, need this job

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pawn 17 posted:

If hired I plan to automate all dick sucking with state of the art robotics.

I've done extensive research on personally curated artisanal blowjobs

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*sprains throat*

*files for workmans comp*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I've done extensive research on personally curated artisanal blowjobs

*Pops in with giant, groomed hipster beard and slightly twirled mustache and weird vest*

That's quaint.
Mine are locally sourced and 100% organic.
We can offer your clients personal taster menus in hand constructed chairs in personally worked fields at local farms by locally renowned pole smokers who's art reaches back several generations in this area.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

for 30 years no one cared about the shuttered dick sucking factories across the jizz belt

now, those jobs are cumming back. we're seeing growth again, and higher profits mean that wage increases are dribbling down to the workers

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Big Beef City posted:

*Pops in with giant, groomed hipster beard and slightly twirled mustache and weird vest*

That's quaint.
Mine are locally sourced and 100% organic.
We can offer your clients personal taster menus in hand constructed chairs in personally worked fields at local farms by locally renowned pole smokers who's art reaches back several generations in this area.

*actually just hires any Joe Blow or Jane Blow off the street but gives them a fake artisanal name tag on their rustic overalls*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

No gay guy wants to get his dick sucked by another gay. They want that straight throat.

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Saalkin posted:

Do you guys have causal Friday?

No.

On Friday, we intentionally break causality for the day, so that everyone can suck all dicks at once, through various time loops and wormholes.

It's very confusing, but productivity increases in amazing ways that can't even be described by causal economic models.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Hands wafting back and forth in a shellshocked daze my mouth agape eyes wide as the gigantic vats holding all the month's collected cum collectively shatter and flood the inner warehouse*

Mama mia! Oh! Oh! Mama mia!!

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
there's a strike by the dicksucker's union!
i'm the scab crossing the line and working. but it's not about the money.
the thought of all those dicks going unsucked is unconscionable

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
do we have president's day off?

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Those factories taking the money while the little ma&pa shops have to leave their dicks unsucked :(

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
*POINTS TO SHLONG*

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

*Squints*

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
To whom it may concern,

I am submitting my CV for your consideration in regards to a possible position as an intern with your prestigious organisation. I have been hard at work, sucking hella dick at school and in my community. The time has come for me to put my education and volunteer experience to use and I feel I would be an asset to your team. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I'm gay,

Ben Smash

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you have any unpaid internships

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Certified cum master checking in with Agile acronyms after my email address.
report to the conference room at 9am for the morning scrum cum

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

hold on, let me grab the scope...

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salty Josh posted:

Id suck dicks for $120,000 a year.
I would definitely get reamed in the rear end daily for 120k but i would also pay 120k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
im a hardworkin go getter who will suck the dicks the others won't! Admire my grit and pluck as im chowin down on wrinkled discoloured old man cock