Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

roarpower posted:

neither of those are Seinfeld quotes

"Well, you made a long journey from Milan to Minsk, Rochelle, Rochelle. You never stopped hoping; now you're in a Pinsk, Rochelle, Rochelle. When the naysayers 'nay' you picked up your pace. You said nothing's going to stop me so get out of my face. I'm having adventures all over the place, Rochelle, Rochelle!"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
jerry seinfeld is a white supremacist

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tony Snark posted:

Upon further analysis, I retract my previous statement and agree with your argument. :hmmyes:

:wink:

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Telephones posted:

of course, Jerry is is a white supremacists

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

roarpower posted:

of course, Jerry is is a white supremacists

has to be true

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
most people don't even know he is a Jew

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Hey at least he's mildly aware he's a hack who got really lucky, just an unexceptionable gently caress you got mine

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Donovan Trip posted:

Hey at least he's mildly aware he's a hack who got really lucky, just an unexceptionable gently caress you got mine

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Lots of you seem to hate him just because he is rich and successful lol. He seems like a cool guy to get coffee with.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

paid money to post posted:

Every episode is contractually required to have a Joe Rogan-esque rant about how "YOU JUST CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE! AUDIENCES ARE TOO SENSITIVE!"

Maybe because it's a real phenomenon they are witnessing in real time?

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

The_Continental posted:

I just opened Netflix and got an ad for the new season of "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee". Jerry rattles off a list of other shows with a similar format (person interviewing other person, but not in chairs), and claims that he obviously invented the format and that these other knockoffs need to get it right. gently caress off Jerry.

quote:

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is an American web series talk show directed and hosted by comedian Jerry Seinfeld, distributed for the first nine seasons by digital network Crackle, then moving to Netflix for season ten. The series premiered on July 19, 2012.

quote:

Carpool is a British television spin-off of the web series of the same name. It is presented by English actor and comedian Robert Llewellyn. In each episode he interviews a guest while giving them a ride in his Toyota Prius. The guests are mainly comedians/comedic actors that are well known in the UK. However, Llewellyn has also interviewed musical comedian Tim Minchin and magician Paul Daniels.

The show is filmed using high-definition cameras mounted within and outside the car. Llewellyn drives his guest to a destination of their choosing as they talk informally about various subjects.

Carpool was first broadcast on Dave on 4 November 2010.

quote:

Carpool is a web series presented by English actor and comedian Robert Llewellyn. In each episode he interviews a guest while giving them a lift in an eco-friendly car (normally a Toyota Prius hybrid electric vehicle). The guests are often well-known British television personalities such as Jonathan Ross or Ade Edmondson. However, Llewellyn also interviews less-well-known figures as long as he feels that they will prove to be an interesting subject. The guests also included Llewellyn's fellow Red Dwarf actors, Danny John Jules, Craig Charles, Chris Barrie and Hattie Hayridge (as well as Tony Hawks, Arthur Smith and Ruby Wax who all appeared in cameo roles in Red Dwarf, while Ed Bye, the show's producer/director, was the first person interviewed for the series). Llewellyn has also reunited with his Scrapheap Challenge co-hosts, Cathy Rogers and Lisa Rogers for interviews.
Original release 9 January 2009 – 9 July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvNMYqWZ4BM

Yup, it;s a show where a stand-up comedian-turned sitcom star drives someone from the world of showbiz in a car and casually talks with them without using preprepared questions.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Jerry's a goon.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

serious norman posted:

He's a goon!!
A what?
A goon!!

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

I want to see this with the old Jerry Seinfeld.

i.e. with three way more talented comic actors also in the car carrying him, while Larry David hides in the trunk feeding him lines.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Fansy fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Apr 12, 2020

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I'd gently caress Jerry Seinfeld, but he'd probably get really uninterested halfway through because I wasn't doing it exactly just right for his tiny dick

sexpig by night posted:

George was the only funny one on the show anyway

George got his own show, and it was a better show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Telephones posted:

Jerry was a racist car driver

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jimmis posted:

i like the one where jerry gets kramer to say the n word again just like old times

lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Rad-daddio posted:

I too am very angry about shows that I'm not required to watch in any way on a streaming service.

I was bombarded with the ad when I opened Netflix to watch Evangelion like any other red blooded tax paying American.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

why did we need a honeypot thread for the khaki cargo short and sock n sandal crew?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I would but I'm probably WAY too old for him.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuts and Gum posted:

Maybe because it's a real phenomenon they are witnessing in real time?

Except you can say whatever you want, as long as the audience thinks you're actually funny. Which is bad news for talentless hacks way past their prime like Jerry.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
He was funny when he guest-commented on a Mets game :shrug:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

quote:

Seinfeld, Jerry. Comedian who is humorless about his penchant for young/under-age women. Former $cientologist. Linked with Tawny Kitaen and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

jerry and his mom talking about the OP

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Irradiation posted:

big lol

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
it's Fusilli Jerry Seinfeld

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Jerry Seinfeld as an extra in a Woody Allen movie

These preteens are making me thirsty

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Now THIS is the good stuff.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Irradiation posted:

this is very good

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

In the Ricky Gervais episode this season Jerry makes a racist comment and then they bang on about it for so long that they decided to make it a two part episode.

It’s two straight episodes of them both giggling and repeating it Beavis and Butthead style.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

Caesar Saladin posted:

seinfeld is a hilarious show, george rules, goons are always wrong

I don't know if goons are always wrong but yeah, it's one of the best sitcoms ever made and if you can't accept that maybe it is YOU who are not funny.

That being said, Jerry as a real person isn't very relatable to normal folks and it does make him come off as a bit of a prick sometimes but that doesn't mean it's not a funny and entertaining show (the car show).

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

But did he really make Bee Movie, and, if he did, how can he even live with himself?

I used to work in a honey factory. They brought in a bunch of people to make and package these tiny bottles of honey as a promotion for the Bee Movie. Literally thousands a day. For months. It bankrupted the company we all got let go. Lol. Thanks, Jerry!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They couldn't even do an Austin Powers cross over with "Oh Bee-have!"?
Or "Oh Bee-Hive!" or anything?

Frankly I'm disgusted.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i have never seen bee movie and now i REALLY want to watch it when i get home, lol

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

Jerry Seinfeld as an extra in a Woody Allen movie

These preteens are making me thirsty

Well, Woody Allen was 44 dating a 17 year old Mariel Hemingway in the film Manhattan, so it seems like they'd get along.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'd like to see a video of the very very many times he's being a condescending cocksucker to anyone that dared look at him
but this time he gets belted right in his dumb unfunny face.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Robokomodo posted:

I used to work in a honey factory. They brought in a bunch of people to make and package these tiny bottles of honey as a promotion for the Bee Movie. Literally thousands a day. For months. It bankrupted the company we all got let go. Lol. Thanks, Jerry!

if this is true its glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jerry got owned really hard last year if it makes anyone feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp25FOn37nA