Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Has any one said a tax for ops penis yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can’t go to the store or the cafe because of stinky balls so I order slop online. :mrapig:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ive made a lot of mistakes in life but at least ive never paid 18 dollars for a cup of coffee

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My girlfriends husband said a small penis is no laughing matter. These kind of threads poking fun at him are very disrespectful imo. :colbert:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cock on Delivery preferred!

cnut
May 3, 2016

I cum on delivery :smug: <- my O face

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Man, my weenier is so big that when my wife sees it she says, "Man, that weenier is so big"

I'm paying a fee to make my combo a large. And by combo I mean my weenier. Also, I brought coffee from home today so I wont be mad.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Why in the heck would you use Uber Eats or Postmates or whatever to have a $2 cup of coffee? Are you a literal idiot?

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
I ordered a mail order bride and the postage was horrendous

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The killer Indian place near me used to deliver with whichever of their failsons happened to be sitting around doing nothing at the moment but now they only deliver via Grubhub and it loving SUCKS

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Why in the heck would you use Uber Eats or Postmates or whatever to have a $2 cup of coffee? Are you a literal idiot?

First of all, yes. Secondly, it was a condensed milk coffee from a local thai place. Thank you very much.

I never bought it, I was too mad. Drove to a 85 degree Bakery and got a salted coffee instead. :colbert:

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I never bought it, I was too mad. Drove to a 85 degree Bakery and got a salted coffee instead. :colbert:

Oh how horrible for you

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:shepface: I'm an awful person for sure. I'mma take my normal sized weenier and get more coffee.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think the way you described it was pretty self-explainatory, was it not?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just make coffee in your house. you can be an insufferable autist about it and get a cafetiere that you'll never stop talking about, or just scoop instant granules into a cup. the possibilities are endless

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I'm this close to making a post about entitled millennials and avocado toast.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Just lol if you still drink 'coffee'

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I'm this close to making a post about entitled millennials and avocado toast.

I enjoy toast and avocados. Please delivery to me at no fee plz.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

salted coffee

What in tarnation

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

What in tarnation

It's good.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dunkaccinos delivered by drone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ll have one slice of Sbarro. :smug:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Can someone venmo me a beverage?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

individually mailed fruit leather

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

First of all, yes. Secondly, it was a condensed milk coffee from a local thai place. Thank you very much.

The condensed milk coffee they make at those places recipe as as follows:

Fill glass half with sweetened condensed milk (use more or less depending on how much you want diabetes), add one scoop of instant coffee crystals (nescafe), fill the rest of the way with water, stir and serve.

You keep saying that it was a condensed milk coffee like its some otherwise unattainable concoction. It can be made incredibly cheap from commonly found ingredients, which is why its popular in poor countries in Asia and Africa.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Milk Coffee is old poo poo now. Salted cheese tea is the new poo poo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Someone was telling me about butter coffee the other day.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Someone was telling me about butter coffee the other day.

Bullet Proof coffee. My step brother who thinks reptilians are real and cancer is fake was way into it. It started out as some kooky alternative medicine thing with some guy who sold coffee he had roasted in a way that removed all of the toxins and would make you live forever or something. It eventually went more mainstream as a CrossFit thing I think.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Milk Coffee is old poo poo now. Salted cheese tea is the new poo poo

Lol if you aren’t drinking shredded cheddar macchiatos. :munch:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lol, just lol if you aren't boofing the finest quality coffee every day.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Lol, just lol if you aren't boofing the finest quality coffee every day.

Wait is that how coffee works now? My next monday morning meeting's gonna be a lot more interesting I guess

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh, really need something to wet down my 30 grain biscotti, I’m thinking a fennel and curd seltzer? :thunk:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spZrBJSmLY&t=18s

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wait is that how coffee works now? My next monday morning meeting's gonna be a lot more interesting I guess

Just bring your own hand crafted funnel and tube with you. You'll be the talk of the coffee shop.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol if you aren’t drinking shredded cheddar macchiatos. :munch:

On the off chance that you don't actually realize that cheeese tea is a thing https://www.eater.com/2018/9/21/17846630/cheese-tea-trend-explained
Its like a foam that goes on top of your boba tea. Biggest chain that has it is Happy Lemon but there are probably other stores that serve it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

On the off chance that you don't actually realize that cheeese tea is a thing https://www.eater.com/2018/9/21/17846630/cheese-tea-trend-explained
Its like a foam that goes on top of your boba tea. Biggest chain that has it is Happy Lemon but there are probably other stores that serve it.

The place next door to where I work has it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When I worked as a pizza delivery boy, I used to charge extra if the customer had a small penis. The “small item fee” is probably something like that, OP.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
just take caffeine pills op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hey OP, the small item fee is because you have a miniscule dong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hey OP, next time you get a "small item fee" tell the deliverator that, "good things come in small packages." Then wink. Then take your pants down to your ankles because unzipping the fly would not make your tiny penis visible.