Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

shadow puppet of a posted:

Apparently this is half an Ike's Kryptonite:

That is,

A: tiny

B: too much, even for California, to spend on a 12 in sub.

That is disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

shadow puppet of a posted:

Apparently this is half an Ike's Kryptonite:

That is,

A: tiny

B: too much, even for California, to spend on a 12 in sub.

C: if you wanna eat an assload of food in california get a drat burrito.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Got some Raising Cane's for the first time. At the drive thru they greet you with some weird chicken talk nonsense, so that was already weird. Got the three chicken strips with fries combo. Their sauce is pretty good, the chicken tenders weren't that big but still taste good. The fries however are not great, they're crinkle cut which is the worst fry type in existence.

Overall, 3/5.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
took advantage of a burger king coupon at the new burger king location that opened near me: 2 jr whoppers and 2 small fries for 4 bucks. plus an extra whopper and I stay full the rest of the night.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Gonna try out Wendy’s breakfast finally.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

CaptainPsyko posted:

Gonna try out Wendy’s breakfast finally.

its pretty mediocore.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Derpies posted:

its pretty mediocore.

I was pleasantly surprised!

The chicken biscuit was extremely good for the price i paid for it (free with my purchase, thanks to in app coupon). And at one or even two dollars, I'd go back for it in a heartbeat. At 3.49 though, that is one hundred percent a miss that I will not be going back for until they send me another deal like the one I got.

Also tried a breakfast baconator, sans cheese (because I'm a weirdo who doesn't go for cheese on my breakfast sandwiches usually). The bacon was, well, there was lots of it, the sausage was above average, and it was probably the best egg I've had in a fast food breakfast sandwich. The bun was poo poo, and at 75 cents more than I pay for my bacon and egg sandwich at my local deli, I'll stick with that as my go to, but would happily do a breakfast baconator again on a road trip, or if a good deal or coupon were presented to me. Might take advantage of the option to ask for them to put it on a biscuit or croissant instead.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Everything at del taco that has shrimp in it is delicious.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had a Big Mac meal and a Shamrock shake. I actually enjoyed it.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
went to Long John Silver's only because i was with a friend who was visiting from out of state and he expressed a great desire to eat there. i got the two piece fish meal. didn't finish it. it sucked. a pig would choke on that poo poo. you could use it as catfish bait and you wouldnt get a bite. gently caress LJS

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Had Five Guys for the first time in about 5 years last night. Bacon burger with mustard, small fries, a vanilla coke zero.

They dumped way more than the little cup for fries would handle. Not sure if that's SOP but it was cool to get so much more.

The burger was fine. Not great, but fine.

Fast food is a rarity for me. I live near Burlington, VT but last night was in Rutland, VT. I initially planned on going to Taco Bell since there isn't one in the Burlington area.

Even though there's a Five Guys nearby, I never eat there, almost always choosing the local Al's French Frys if I'm jonsing for a burger and fries, so hunger plus that was the justification for Five Guys last night.

Since nothing stood out as particularly spectacular last night, I'll continue making Al's the priority.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
giving you a ton of extra fries in the bag is one of five guy's things

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So is providing mediocre food at restaurant prices.

I had 5 Guys once since they just opened one here and I have no plans of going there again. Their fries are quite bad and the burger is standard. But it was like $15. No thanks.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
5 Guys rules because extra cheese is FREE.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Resting Lich Face posted:

5 Guys rules because extra cheese is FREE.

...its already priced in

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So is providing mediocre food at restaurant prices.

I had 5 Guys once since they just opened one here and I have no plans of going there again. Their fries are quite bad and the burger is standard. But it was like $15. No thanks.

I've been to 5 guys precisely once about five years ago and I was super pumped about an above average burg and a giant pile of delicious cajun fries and I received neither of those things which is why I have not been back in 5 years.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
would anyone be interested in a gluttony general chat thread, I feel like this is the right forum for it. I have disgusting food ideas and horrifying 2am high as gently caress sandwiches I want to post but I don't know where. maybe GBS

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

TheAardvark posted:

would anyone be interested in a gluttony general chat thread, I feel like this is the right forum for it. I have disgusting food ideas and horrifying 2am high as gently caress sandwiches I want to post but I don't know where. maybe GBS

Go for it man

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Last Friday I ordered 10 Double cheese burgers from McDonald's with extra pickle and extra onion. I could tell they were pissed because some of the buns were half off. I ate them that night and over the next two days. Replaced the buns on Sunday with my own home made bread :pram:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
You're a brave soul and I applaud the effort here but unless you know some method of reheating McDonald's that I don't, this is kinda amusingly disgusting. Once those things get cold it's all over. I can bring a bean burrito back from the dead, I've even managed to bring back pizza, but when McDonald's is dead it's not mostly dead, it's all dead. The microwave can only do so much. Love the av btw

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Space Race Riot posted:

You're a brave soul and I applaud the effort here but unless you know some method of reheating McDonald's that I don't, this is kinda amusingly disgusting. Once those things get cold it's all over. I can bring a bean burrito back from the dead, I've even managed to bring back pizza, but when McDonald's is dead it's not mostly dead, it's all dead. The microwave can only do so much. Love the av btw

Nah, man, nah. You don't use the microwave, you goddamn idiot savage. I learned this method as a teen living out in the boonies and we wanted to get high and eat fast food but alas we lived too far for any delivery and were too responsible to drive while stupid high.

What you do is buy your fast food. Then you put it in the fridge while you get to maximum stoned/drunk/what have you until you get the munchies. Then! You heat up the oven to about 350, dump your fries and burgers on a tray and pop them in the oven.

Watch carefully and stir your fries around so they reheat evenly, there's no set time for this. The buns especially reheat quickly and get sort of dry/crunchy so I do fries first and then the burgers halfway through. Avoid burgers with lots of lettuce, it obviously doesn't reheat well.

Once the fries are browned and crispy and the burger is hot, remove from oven and feast! It's not as good as when you bought it but it's still tasty and not loving microwaved, you sad sack fucker. You can even do this on day old fast food and it will be good to eat if you're a fatty with no self-esteem like me.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

went to Long John Silver's only because i was with a friend who was visiting from out of state and he expressed a great desire to eat there. i got the two piece fish meal. didn't finish it. it sucked. a pig would choke on that poo poo. you could use it as catfish bait and you wouldnt get a bite. gently caress LJS

I actually unironically enjoy the chicken tenders from LJS and Captain D's. They aren't great, but they aren't bad either. The breading is very unique--super light and crunchy and the chicken is juicy and cooked perfectly for a goddamn trash-tier fish place. It's like 2+ frozen chicken tendies from the grocery store, but you don't have to cook them yourself, they're cheap and they come with hush puppies and mediocre fries and fried okra.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I think I'll just order less food, and then the next day go back if I want more. :shrug:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I'm with ya on this one man. Anything I get from a fast food place is gonna be gone about 7 minutes after it's given to me. Usually less.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Got a Big Mac for the first time in years. And a filet o fish for the first time. Waitin in day drive thru now.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Both were good but holy poo poo $15 for the Big Mac meal and the fish. Fuckin hell.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
drat that sucks, where in the hell are you from? They have the 2 for 5 going in Connecticut now.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

San Jose. Purty expensive area. Living mas is much cheaper and better, but all the close ones are dead :(

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Friend bought me a burrito from Twisters today. I haven't been out for fast food in a while and I'm trying not to inhale it.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Empty Sea is legit.

Though usually I just peel off the bun, replace them with my bread, and nuke them however I want.

Went to Little Caesar's yesterday after fasting all day. 2 Pizzas. 2 sauces. Eatin' them for two days, my farts smell like Satan's breath.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Just had 2 quesaritos and a beefy Fritos burrito. Trying to dislodge this rock hard oxy dump that’s on its way.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One
Tried the new jr Mac today, perfectly fine.

Basically just the top of a Big Mac.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Ordered KFC delivery with a $15 off coupon. God drat them for removing the Double Bucket option from my delivery region. God drat their eyes.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I went to Taco John's yesterday and got this new burrito, the boss burrito. Their take on a Mission-style burrito, I guess. It was decent.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One
Some rodeo cheese burgers and spicy chicken juniors from BK today.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I'm not sure what problems people have with panda express, I've been trying them again after nearly two decades of ignoring them and it's kinda good now. Chow mein isn't too bogged down with veggies, the teriyaki chicken is thick and juicy, and the honey walnut shrimp is good too. I do have to ask for teriyaki sauce every time because for some reason they don't just pour that poo poo on the chicken, it's in the loving name guys.

It could be because I'm in the PNW, we already have plenty of good places to get teriyaki, they actually need to compete.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I got jack in the box tacos for the first time today, an obvious symptom of cabin fever. They loving suck and I feel like a goddamn idiot for buying them when the 24 hour Mexican place down the street does the exact same thing 1000x better. At least I know now and I’m only out $1.50

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Those are by far the worst tacos I've had in my life. Some goons absolutely love them and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Just everything about them is terrible. lovely super soggy shell that's pinched together. The meat is grainy. Not sure how they pull that off. And there's never any toppings on it. It's supposed to have lettuce and cheese and I've never seen it in there. Or it was smashed and covered in grease.

Terrible. They actually make me angry thinking about them.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I got a cheeseburger, fries and custard today from a local fast food place that's been around since the 50s. it's the second time since quarantine because they added online ordering, gently caress yeah. they have one door for online and phone orders and they created a little pen with tables when you go in it so everyone is separated. it's effective

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Haven't had a BK chicken sandwich for years.

Righted that wrong twice today.

And added two whoppers for good measure.

I contain enough sodium in my body to kill a slug with a stern glance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

tried to satiate the fast food beast today, but all the mobile apps sans McDs were borked :saddowns: