Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Last night I had Arby's - roast beef, curly fries, and jalapeno poppers. Horsey, Arby, and Bronco Berry sauces, natch.

Today I'm eating some gas station pizza since it's the only thing in walking distance. Loaded up on fake rear end parm packets and red pepper flakes. I'm not man enough to throw the pizza under the nacho cheese dispenser. yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
I just had Pizza Hut.

Free newsroom pizza is the best pizza.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Livin Mas tonight

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Super lengua burrito from a local taqueria

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Fartington Butts posted:

Super lengua burrito from a local taqueria

hmm i dunno... does the place have a drive thru?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Snazzy Frocks posted:

hmm i dunno... does the place have a drive thru?

Nope. Ordered it at a counter, picked it from from the counter 2 minutes later.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Had Wendy's again.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
disgusting

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I had Zaxbys last night. The F-team was working and they were loving up every order.

Resulted in me getting a free 5 piece meal so I ain’t complaining.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Drank a lot of rye and the gf drove us to wendys where I ordered a Jalapeño Bacon Cheeseburger (single) a 6 piece spicy nuggets and Jalapeño bacon fries. Pro move was to bring it all home to dip in bleu cheese mixed with ghost pepper hot sauce that is my fast food experience thank you for reading

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
1x double cheesy gordita crunch
2x spicy potato soft tacos, -lettuce, +nacho cheese
2x steak soft taco, -lettuce

:smugdog: I dump a steak soft taco into a potato soft taco and support the tasty behemoth with the spare tortilla :smugdog:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
drat that steak potato taco with nacho cheese actually sounds dope as hell.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I was craving those cajun fries so I had Five Guys for lunch today before I went to Micro Center

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I lived mas today

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ate one of them new chicken biscuits from McD's today.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
had wendys for dinner last night. coupon for 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, 2 small fries, and 2 small drinks for $10. split with my wife. i wanted a frosty instead of a drink but they were out of chocolate :argh:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ate one of them new chicken biscuits from McD's today.

worth?

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

is stadium food considered fast food

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'd say so, yeah.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
I am at Popeyes eating a chicken sandwich. It’s good.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

TheBizzness posted:

drat that steak potato taco with nacho cheese actually sounds dope as hell.
I highly recommend everyone try it. It's ridiculous.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bought some KFC on my way home today. Tasted far better than I remembered. The Nashville Hot Chicken Little sandwich is downright palatable.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

5 minutes away from on of the few Taco Bells left in my city and my excitement knows no bounds. The soft shell wrappers are going to be stacked like cordwood. The fries will be supremed. The mountains, dewed. Life is very good.

Bless you, fast foods.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
boss brought in chicken minis from chick fil a :yum:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I had a Domino's ultimate pepperoni and a philly cheesesteak pizzas delivered last night and also some chicken wings because I forgot that Domino's chicken wings are rubbery trash. Pizzas were good though. And only $31 for both, extra large.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

got Cousins yesterday. club sub with fries and grape/raspberry sprite. then I drove past the Cousins HQ on my way to Woodmans. it was a very Wisconsin day.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I'm a truck driver eating truck stop food all the time so I should post here constantly.

Last night had the jalapeno bacon spicy chicken at Wendy's at the Pilot at exit 82 on I-95 in SC. Gonna have Arby's at the Love's at exit 3 on I-20 in LA in an hour or so.

Chester's changed their tenders to half the size at the same price. Bullshit, their tenders were great and the only semi-healthy fast food.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich, first time, from the slowest Popeyes in America (which is saying a lot.)

Gets an A+ for a fast food chicken sandwich. Chick-fil-a is just inferior.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just had a Jalapeno Bahama Mama Wrap from Maverick for lunch they are delicious I would eat 20 a day if I could.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
Had a Culver’s pork tenderloin sandwich. Asked for everything. Got everything.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

shadow puppet of a posted:

5 minutes away from on of the few Taco Bells left in my city and my excitement knows no bounds. The soft shell wrappers are going to be stacked like cordwood. The fries will be supremed. The mountains, dewed. Life is very good.

Bless you, fast foods.

the bajas, blasted

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wendy's. The Spicy Asiago Titanium Driver Club Ranch or whatever it's called. Yum.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Eating an Italian from Quiznos and they put like 3 pounds of iceberg on here wtf

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Had a Big Mac and a Dr. Pepper tonight.

It tasted like a Big Mac and a Dr. Pepper, which is all I wanted out of that particular meal so A+ would eat again.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Had a big pal with cheese and some frenchy fries from Pals. It was alright.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
It’s Wendy’s Nuggs O’Clock

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That "limited edition" Taco Bell box whatever it's called.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I ate taco bell nacho fry box in Friday then in Saturday i ate a jumbo jack with cheese!

I really gotta stop drinking at the same bar 2 nights in a row...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Popeye's chicken sandwich is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Yesterday, I went to Taco Bell and I got that Buffalo Chicken burrito thing, and a 7-Layer burrito with various modifications.

It would have been much better if I wasn't sober, but I was in a rush.