Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Way back in the day my friends and I went to this German restaurant on a work night and just went to town on beer, cabbage, and beef.

The next day, I knew the upcoming dook was gonna be Serious Business so I went to one of the biggest bathroom in the giant office building I worked in, and took the stall furthest from the door. Fifty feet, easy. Entire bathroom to myself.

As I sat there, doing my dark work, I heard the bathroom door open, someone took two steps, said ”Jesus Christ!”, turned around and walked out. It remains my both proudest accomplishment and deepest shame.

Was it one of those ungodly toilets with a poop shelf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Wait, wtf is a poop shelf.

My imagination is not doing my evening any favors.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Strangest Finch posted:

Wait, wtf is a poop shelf.

My imagination is not doing my evening any favors.

It's a shelf found in German toilets for making GBS threads on so you can examine your poop for abnormalities before shoving it into the water with a disposable plastic fork and flushing. It's supposedly for health reasons, but be real, these are Germans we're talking about, it's clearly due to their national scheisse fetish.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dove chocolate

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Poop is on it’s way out, OP

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I had a bad poop day today. Its kind of like a bad hair day but for making GBS threads.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Restaurant that served German food, not restaurant in the land of weird toilets.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
Time to poop

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve been working out 30-60 minutes every day for a couple months and I noticed I was doing one enormous poo poo every morning like a real toilet clogger also nice and firm but I fell off the exercise wagon over the holidays and now I’m doing like 2 or 3 real lackluster shits a day both in quality and quantity going to start exercising again today will keep thread advised on my stools hopefully they go back to the way they were within a few days.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
sitting on the john, in agony while I hold it in, until I get the thread’s verdict on the whether pooping is still cool

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug
I only poop when I want to, I don't let my butt dicktate the schedule. Once, every other day.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My rear end in a top hat asks me not to poop at least once a day

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug

bird with big dick posted:

I’ve been working out 30-60 minutes every day for a couple months and I noticed I was doing one enormous poo poo every morning like a real toilet clogger also nice and firm but I fell off the exercise wagon over the holidays and now I’m doing like 2 or 3 real lackluster shits a day both in quality and quantity going to start exercising again today will keep thread advised on my stools hopefully they go back to the way they were within a few days.

Working out definitely changes your poop chute schedule, you gotta show that butthole who's boss tho. Don't let it decide on its own.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Work out your butthole and leftover lube will assist pooping

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. That's why I poo poo on company time.

making GBS threads has only grown in popularity as wages have stagnated.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I try to emulate the president and while I'm on the john every morning I prefer to rage tweet at my real and perceived enemies. It really helps me in my strain to pass these tremendously greasy shits.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Took two pretty deec shits today. None while posting in this thread though.

THey were both a bit red though. I guess the beets that I had last night are making their way through.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

VinylonUnderground posted:

I made the mistake of doing the same thing in Bangkok and then later Paris because I'd gotten so used to it. People looked at me like I was committing a murder.

i don't believe you, for one thing I have heard the exact opposite about making GBS threads in paris specifically from someone who goes there regularly. i saw a dude take a poo poo at the beach in the shallow surf and nobody batted an eye. You just have to do it right.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

wesleywillis posted:

Took two pretty deec shits today. None while posting in this thread though.

THey were both a bit red though. I guess the beets that I had last night are making their way through.

Let's hope! Eat beets, red poop. Eat asparagus funky smelling piss.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

zaepg posted:

Let's hope! Eat beets, red poop. Eat asparagus funky smelling piss.
making GBS threads pretty much rules broski!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

multivitamin to make ur piss neon yellow

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

multivitamin to make ur piss neon yellow

gently caress yeah get a buddy to take iron supplements and do a lemon/lime twist piss. :hfive:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'm still a big fan. Today was almost nightmarish though. But I made it!

I watched a bunch of tv last night, ate good food and drank 6-7 beers. This morning I had coffee and breakfast, and and a nice BM. But you know that lingering feeling you aren't quite done but its not happening now? I left the house like that went and drove to a friend's place. A couple hours later now and I'm leaving there, driving slowly down an icy dirt road to get to the county roads and the highway, and I feel it, like it came out of nowhere, my guts start gurgling. Its about 45 minutes to get home, but I'm suddenly wondering if I just need to stop in the middle of this road, hop out and let loose on the side of the road.

There is a gas station just down at the highway a mile or so away, so I figure I can make it there. I've stopped here for fuel and food for years, so no biggy, I feel fine to stop and use their restroom. Now this is a bizarrely cool gas station, there is a sandwich shop, convenience store, and an actual sit-down family style restaurant there. Easily a dozen+ people in this place most mornings. I pull in and park as close as I can to the door cause danger was approaching and I had no time to waste.

I know the men's here only has one urinal and one stall, and I'm thinking "gently caress, if the stall is occupied I might have to knock at the women's and use that". Stall was free!
I drop trou and in seconds am just pissing out my rear end. The stench was amazing, eye-watering, my brain is thinking "oh my god that is horrifying, and haha that is horrifying" at the same time, but Its Bad. There is no way this little restroom is going to contain that stench for long... it is going to spread. I am actually friend of a friend of one of the cashiers there, so we chit chat all the time. Thankfully she was helping another customer so I did not have to say hi or be acknowledged as I left. Just slipped out the door. But god, another 5 minutes later and I can almost guarantee people in there were smelling it and wondering wtf. Like, is there something wrong in this building levels of worry I would imagine. It felt great though to get it out and feeling all back to normal now. :)

That is my TED talk for today, thank you for attending!

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
As I reply to this thread I have a whole log sliding out of me. This is not a joke shitpost. Its really happening. Well it is a shitpost. But only because I'm making GBS threads while I post it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

I'm still a big fan. Today was almost nightmarish though. But I made it!

I watched a bunch of tv last night, ate good food and drank 6-7 beers. This morning I had coffee and breakfast, and and a nice BM. But you know that lingering feeling you aren't quite done but its not happening now? I left the house like that went and drove to a friend's place. A couple hours later now and I'm leaving there, driving slowly down an icy dirt road to get to the county roads and the highway, and I feel it, like it came out of nowhere, my guts start gurgling. Its about 45 minutes to get home, but I'm suddenly wondering if I just need to stop in the middle of this road, hop out and let loose on the side of the road.

There is a gas station just down at the highway a mile or so away, so I figure I can make it there. I've stopped here for fuel and food for years, so no biggy, I feel fine to stop and use their restroom. Now this is a bizarrely cool gas station, there is a sandwich shop, convenience store, and an actual sit-down family style restaurant there. Easily a dozen+ people in this place most mornings. I pull in and park as close as I can to the door cause danger was approaching and I had no time to waste.

I know the men's here only has one urinal and one stall, and I'm thinking "gently caress, if the stall is occupied I might have to knock at the women's and use that". Stall was free!
I drop trou and in seconds am just pissing out my rear end. The stench was amazing, eye-watering, my brain is thinking "oh my god that is horrifying, and haha that is horrifying" at the same time, but Its Bad. There is no way this little restroom is going to contain that stench for long... it is going to spread. I am actually friend of a friend of one of the cashiers there, so we chit chat all the time. Thankfully she was helping another customer so I did not have to say hi or be acknowledged as I left. Just slipped out the door. But god, another 5 minutes later and I can almost guarantee people in there were smelling it and wondering wtf. Like, is there something wrong in this building levels of worry I would imagine. It felt great though to get it out and feeling all back to normal now. :)

That is my TED talk for today, thank you for attending!

This post has it all. Lead up, suspense, and a satisfying ending. Thank you for your report.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I pooped once it was ok.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

This post has it all. Lead up, suspense, and a satisfying ending. Thank you for your report.
You're very kind. :tipshat:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Mrs. Dash posted:

As I reply to this thread I have a whole log sliding out of me. This is not a joke shitpost. Its really happening. Well it is a shitpost. But only because I'm making GBS threads while I post it.

Hey good luck in there! (Although I hope you’re done by now)

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Honestly I try not to

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Hey I was directed to this thread I guess this is the designated poop thread?

I was thinking of getting a bidet attachment for my toilet. Seems cleaner I don't know. Anyone have any tips on what I should get? Ever since I got the idea I've been getting non-stop ads for tushy.com bidets all over facebook, youtube, reddit etc, which is pretty annoying and creepy, and I'd rather not reward them for it. I just want one that installs easily to my current toilet.

Also I've never used a bidet, how's it work? I get that it sprays your rear end in a top hat with water but like how hard is it spraying? How do you ensure all the poop is off? Do you hose it down and then give a wipe with some TP to test it/dry it out? Do you give your rear end in a top hat a little scrub with your hand like you're in the shower?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Fattest PI posted:

Hey I was directed to this thread I guess this is the designated poop thread?

I was thinking of getting a bidet attachment for my toilet. Seems cleaner I don't know. Anyone have any tips on what I should get? Ever since I got the idea I've been getting non-stop ads for tushy.com bidets all over facebook, youtube, reddit etc, which is pretty annoying and creepy, and I'd rather not reward them for it. I just want one that installs easily to my current toilet.

Also I've never used a bidet, how's it work? I get that it sprays your rear end in a top hat with water but like how hard is it spraying? How do you ensure all the poop is off? Do you hose it down and then give a wipe with some TP to test it/dry it out? Do you give your rear end in a top hat a little scrub with your hand like you're in the shower?

You can get bidet attachments that just go under the toilet seat and comes with a splitter valve to redirect some of the water going to the tank. The first time you use it will definitely be a bit of a shock, I mean it takes a bit of pressure to blast out sticky poop chunks. After the first time it feels pretty fuckin good to blast your butthole with water after taking a fat poo poo. And yes, still keep TP around to wipe the water out and double check for any leftover. 95% of the time a single blast is all it takes to clean things up.

Get a loving bidet.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Love to go into a bathroom just as a 400 pound dude comes out all red faced sweaty huffing and puffing

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Lots of shitposting itt

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Reading this thread while pooping.

edit: a double flusher

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 30, 2020

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
running in here to say poopular
hope no one else has

edit:
gently caress

Motherfucker posted:

*runs into thread all sweaty*

POOPULAR!!
gently caress

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

christmas boots posted:

Hey good luck in there! (Although I hope you’re done by now)

Made it out just fine. Felt great. Perfect consistency. Only had to wipe twice.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pissed on my grandmother's poo poo without realizing it, walked into the bathroom blinded because my blood pressure shot up so fast from bursting out of bed in the midst of night because my bladder was yanking on my apparatus so badly I had to piss that I felt dribbles squirting out my dilz-hole willy nilly, realized too late what had happened when the miasmatic stench pressure washed my nostrils with pure diarrheic olfactory flagellation, I looked down with my vision returning like an ocean frothing back to land and I saw it, within the mass of her turds I was presently chunking off with my unrestrained stream was a whole rear end copy of the 2020 best selling videogame Cyberpunk 2077. I had told my grandmother to stop eating Polish junk food.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm often quite regular, but sometimes I poo poo brass door handles and

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
This morning I shat an elephant in my pajamas.

Why I shat my pajamas I'll never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

But not in a spacesuit, I hope.

I've never considered the issue before, but I suppose astronauts on a spacewalk or walking on the moon wear adult diapers under their suits?

If so, certain fetishists would surely pay hundreds of thousands of $$$ each for the used adult nappies, if they could be smuggled back to earth. But that would be very hard to do without creating a stink.

not only do they wear diapers in space, but also while marathon driving so they can kill a lerson involved in their love triangle