Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

A dad who infect he own son?

A shameful dad.

Ikr I'm calling CPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

lmao get hosed op you have a lovely dad

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I got the vaccine last week because I'm a health care worker that helps the tragic victims of this pandemic. Now I'll never grow old and never die.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 14, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Be sure to thank him for all the things he’s done for you in his life, like raise you to respect others and do what’s best for the greater good and, um, exposing you to a deadly disease

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Frankenstyle posted:

I got the vaccine last week because I'm a health care worker that helps the tragic victims of this pandemic. Now I'll never grow old and never die.

But you'll never change either so hope you like that muffin top and that haircut cause it's staying with you until the end of time.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rip a shart on your dad's pillow

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
gas dad, inoculate op

637dollars
Jan 14, 2021

by Athanatos
gently caress your dad and give him herpes as revenge, it's only fair

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

DandyLion posted:

what were you doing with his wife, mate?

Spreading my seed (the seed is covid)

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Frankenstyle posted:

MY VACCINE

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Frankenstyle posted:

Congrats! That last part is very hard to be sure about.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Check out ivermectin.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Just got off a group vid chat with my mother and two sisters. My remaining grandfather is basically on death's door and probably won't make it past tomorrow and I won't even be able to make it to his funeral cause of this.

Cool!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Just got off a group vid chat with my mother and two sisters. My remaining grandfather is basically on death's door and probably won't make it past tomorrow and I won't even be able to make it to his funeral cause of this.

Cool!

can you go but stand a ways off with a face shield and a mask, both? Or maybe get a Zoom call for it?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I lost my grandmother last Sept to cancer, but was able to go.

Sorry that your dad is an idiot, OP

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
My aunt-in-law, who lives on the other side of the continent from us, died of something unrelated at the beginning of December. All the relatives in the area went to the funeral and big rear end surprise, they all managed to catch covid in time for Christmas. My wife gets email updates a few times a week from the one cousin with enough energy to write. Nobody's died yet, thank god, but it's absolutely loving ghastly.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
With my job at a grocery store I guarantee I've interacted with plenty of people who have been COVID positive and didn't know it. I'm just thankful that we have curbside pick-up now and so if people need food and are smart enough to know not to come inside, they still have the ability to get food and survive without going through crazy hurdles.

We still regularly get people coming in without wearing masks and wearing masks wrong or with their nose poking out. It's infuriating. Part of me wants to scream at them and call them morons, and part of me doesn't even register it anymore because it happens so often.

fuctifino posted:

I'm now on day 319 of long covid, and the fact I'm still counting the days should tell you how well I've faired...

tl;dr: All kids should be locked in basements until the end of the pandemic.

jesus christ. Sorry, fuctifinio. This is awful.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

My father-in-law and his wife BEGGED my wife and I to go to their house for Thanksgiving. We told them no, they were furious at us for weeks.

Then like a week ago my FiL texts my wife "btw we had covid on Thanksgiving so we're safe now, you should come over".

What the flying gently caress is wrong with people.

Lmao holy poo poo

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This is EXACTLY like the Bart Im Piss picture except Bart is the dad with COVID and OP is Lisa.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

My father-in-law and his wife BEGGED my wife and I to go to their house for Thanksgiving. We told them no, they were furious at us for weeks.

Then like a week ago my FiL texts my wife "btw we had covid on Thanksgiving so we're safe now, you should come over".

What the flying gently caress is wrong with people.

The funniest part is I would bet they don't have covid but are saying it to make you think you can't get it from them now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Amarcarts posted:

Hope you guys both get over it and maintain a healthy relationship. Get him a ventilator for father's day as a gag gift though.

gently caress this noise unless your idea of a healthy relationship is just mercilessly making it clear to him he's a huge turd.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
How is day 10 OP? You nearly over it? Any long-term effects?

Also how is your family? :(

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
My parents told me they're getting the vaccine in a couple weeks which is awesome news, they're healthy but pretty old

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This is a thread for posting lol at this and also maybe talk about your lovely family during this horrid time.

I've just got a small consistent sinus headache and am sore as hell, but no other symptoms so I got lucky for being unlucky. How's your day going?

you dad can be sent to jail for this. you should do that.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So have you literally or figuratively tombstone’d your father yet, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Yeah the lack of revenge plans or actions is just making you look weak. Soon your father will wreak more devastation upon you if you don't show him who is boss.