Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Think how much happier he’d be if there was a carrot in that bun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Eatin a hotdog out of a buttcrack with ketchup and mustard, soakin up the gluten free lifestyle. :mario:

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Still haven’t seen a single good Texas chili recipe. I thought GBS had Chili Opinions.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Betty Wight posted:

Still haven’t seen a single good Texas chili recipe. I thought GBS had Chili Opinions.

Here is a good texas chili recipe for ya:

~*~*~FARTZZZZ~*~*~

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Nooner posted:

Here is a good texas chili recipe for ya:

~*~*~FARTZZZZ~*~*~

Thanks nooner

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Texas sucks rear end HTH

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

its all nice on rice posted:

Texas sucks rear end HTH

Unfortunately their chili is the best. Sorry bean likers.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
have you ever noticed there are also a lot of rules about eating human anuses too really makes u think :thunk:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Mozi posted:

i've heard of pork barrel politics but this is ridiculous

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

By popular demand posted:

Look at the loser cant even eat a wiener properly!
No refinement on this mouth!

Don't mock young mouth on this site

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wonder what Sgt Chowdowns pay grade is now or if he was able to retire by now. An American hero.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

I wonder what Sgt Chowdowns pay grade is now or if he was able to retire by now. An American hero.
when he went to take the last bite in that picture, the little nub end of the hot dog fell out of the bun to the floor and he just walked away. he was dishonorably discharged after they found out about this.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Yaldabaoth posted:

I decided to look up wikipedia and found this:

So if these rules are a hold over from the days when people in germany ate hot dogs to commemorate the crowning of royalty then I can understand where all this bullshit etiquette came from. Wouldn't want to offend medieval royalty and get tortured to death.

Thank you doctor. Now do the time warp

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i take it you're a professional when it comes to eating weiners OP

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
What's a rule if no one enforces it? Eat your cheap sausages however you want. The Frank Squad is a myth.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I hate 2 break it to you but their meats are grilled on a regular rear end charcoal grill

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

apparently though a lot of people use broiling and grilling interchangeably so to them, i am wrong when i said nobody broils hot dogs.

to me the broiler is that just that extra thing underneath the main part of the oven.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

isn't that charbroiler erasure doctor dogballs

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

:shrug:

look buddy i already admitted i might be wrong from some other person's perspective

that's the best you'll get out of me

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2022

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
List of rules to eat hot dogs:

1. Add heat to hot dog (optional)

2. Place hot dog into open mouth (or anus)

3. Chew until mush (or do anal keegals)

4. Swallow hot dog mush (or reverse fart it into your colon)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

quote:

reverse fart it into your colon)

:gonk:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Tradition, dogma, and tribalism attaches itself to every human endeavor, including food op. Hope this helps.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

its all nice on rice posted:

The only rule is to enjoy that dog.

Thank you for your service.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
How to eat a hotdog: no toppings, separate the wieners from the buns, eat them 4 at a time. While eating the wieners, dip the buns in water. Eat the mushy buns while separating the next set of dogs. Keep going until you vomit.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

quote:

Don't...

Use ketchup on your hot dog after the age of 18.

Agree with this one to be honest

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Any new hot dog legislation pass this week?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I've posted these in previous dog threads, created by advice that was shared here in GBS. I'll serve them at a BBQ maybe once a year.

Bacon wrapped kosher dogs with a red onion and pepper based chutney. Stove top and grill are both used.

Ingredients:

Chutney:

Prep: As someone previously posted, I've since learned that pre-cooking the bacon about half way first is critical. And that is lard on the buns. It has a higher burn temperature than butter, because this is all going on the grill, and you don't want to gently caress up your bread.

Final product:

I think the proper bun is the most challenging, and I don't care what you pick, but too big of a bun creates a ratio of too much bread for the size of the dog.

As for the rules, if its a BBQ with a dozen people or more, heck yeah use paper napkins and paper plates. I don't want to wash all of those dishes.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
i like mine with mustard, onion and dill relish ty :)

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Nothing beats a bagel dog

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i went to costco and the hot dog place was closed :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

i went to costco and the hot dog place was closed :(

:negative:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Internetjack posted:

I've posted these in previous dog threads, created by advice that was shared here in GBS. I'll serve them at a BBQ maybe once a year.

Bacon wrapped kosher dogs with a red onion and pepper based chutney. Stove top and grill are both used.

Ingredients:

Chutney:

Prep: As someone previously posted, I've since learned that pre-cooking the bacon about half way first is critical. And that is lard on the buns. It has a higher burn temperature than butter, because this is all going on the grill, and you don't want to gently caress up your bread.

Final product:

I think the proper bun is the most challenging, and I don't care what you pick, but too big of a bun creates a ratio of too much bread for the size of the dog.

As for the rules, if its a BBQ with a dozen people or more, heck yeah use paper napkins and paper plates. I don't want to wash all of those dishes.

I'd let that happen :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Son if I see ketchup on your hot dog after your 18th birthday I'm throwing haymakers