Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

I NO LONGER PLEAD THE FIFTH

the worst choice you could make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

loving Moron posted:

I want to combat you now after that insult.

Ooh is it gonna be single combat?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fuckstick posted:

no.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
The 7th, because I am innocent and surely the judge will appreciate that.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
I give up the right of prima nocta. Which of the amendments is that?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm going to pursue a 1st amendment case against Ikea on the grounds that assembly isn't free

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Let's remove regicide

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

what a bunch of crappy rights lmao

i'm gonna use my right to not give a poo poo about such a fail country OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AcidCat posted:

Don't be too sure, drunk driving is where they get you, it's like law enforcement's Ultra Move on white civvies who think they're untouchable. Personally I don't drive if I'm having even one beer. This is an entry point into the System that gets all races, religions and genders.

Lol

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
The 2nd.

Don't really have a use for bear arms, my human ones do just fine.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Im straight white and middle class why should I have to give up a right(I don't have to either)

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I feel like the 14th Amendment is the one that has to go. It used to be that every state was sovereign and you could tell who was a Freeborn true American ruled by the Constitution instead of a fictitious civilian ruled by naval law.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I love the conjunctive in cruel and unusual. Leads to "well it is cruel, but we do it all the time."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Seems pretty easy to give up the "right to petition the government". That already doesn't do anything anyway!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Seems pretty easy to give up the "right to petition the government". That already doesn't do anything anyway!

Lol, lol again, at this poor who can't afford a few choice bribes

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Definitely self-incrimination. I want an audience of my peers to listen as I'm forced to explain in extreme detail my age-play a diaper fetish. I won't have any legal means to hide as I tell them about my squishy bottom and what is means when "bram bram made a mess". I'll hate it, the searing humiliation I as I am forced to explain to the jury the whole thing, but oh well. Oh well.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Devils Affricate posted:

Yeah the 3rd Amendment always struck me as a bit odd, since if that issue were ever to come up, it'd probably be in a situation where it's entirely unenforceable.
The third amendment was invoked during the Trump Administration, when Washington DC hotels didn't want to be filled up with National Guard deployed after the George Floyd protests.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

AcidCat posted:

Oh poo poo here's a strongboy entering the thread. See, accusing mods of pedophilia, another aspect of ultimate shitposting I just couldn't master.

The pedophile defender has logged on.

And accusing? Lol there's more than accusations. How many incidents of direct involvement or looking the other way are we up to now? At least 5?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I relinquish my right to vote for the president and vice president on the same ticket.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Meme Poker Party posted:

yeah does this mean no lobbying, too? if so, i think that's my vote.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
ninth amendment gone, chaos reigns :twisted:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Just wipe it all out and make a real democracy like most of Europe, and the commonwealth lmao

America isn't a democracy

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Just wipe it all out and make a real democracy like most of Europe, and the commonwealth lmao

America isn't a democracy

EU reverse marshall plan when

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Fuckstick posted:

Nope. Mumpy, myself, and a few other goons are going to take baseball bats to your butt cheeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
In a very Supreme Court voice (with a slight pirate accent): "The bill of rights is more what'd you call guidelines than actual rules."