Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
For canada day I got bit by 500 million horse flies which is almost like being shot so I'm there with u in spirit my southern brothers or sisters or mom's idk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

:patriot:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You fuckin canadians don't get to listen to the song!!!!

Unless I'm mixing you up with someone else

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

And I won't forget the men who died and hosed and sucked my D

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I think I'm actually with trumpers on that one. When there's a solar eclipse I take a few quick glimpses with my eyes. Watching them with weird little boxes alone is proper lame

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Love how the lyrics for "Born in the USA" are about a vet getting used and hosed over by America but the music itself makes it sound like the vet is all proud and patriotic to let America treat him like a disposable tool. Makes it better fit the mentality of a lot of so-called patriots.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yaldabaoth posted:

Love how the lyrics for "Born in the USA" are about a vet getting used and hosed over by America but the music itself makes it sound like the vet is all proud and patriotic to let America treat him like a disposable tool. Makes it better fit the mentality of a lot of so-called patriots.

Oh I love this stuff. I also saw a video of a bunch of Trumpers dancing around to Killing in the Name of lol.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yankee my doodle

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

And I'm proud to do a dookie fart, then poop and piss my pee, and I won't eat the piss that shat, and barfed that cock on me and I'll gladly cum turd and piss my rear end today

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

if u pay more than $5 for a dog u certified dumbass

:hai: Everyone knows that the Doobiest Maximas is a scam

:swish:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A mass shooting on Stupid America Day is really fitting

(I feel very bad for the victims and their families)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gently caress America op

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Lawman 0 posted:

gently caress America op

:yeah:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lawman 0 posted:

gently caress America op

yeah

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imo if your pussy dog hides in fear tonight from celebrating goddamn freedom you should celebrate some freedom the old yeller way with your busted dog

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nooner posted:

Lol, I forgot what a mess that menu is.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Interviewer: Well... Where are you coming from?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: (pause) Well... I don't like the way the country's ran, don't you know, and, erm... that's pretty much what i was expressing in my poem. The government... the American government - they're sneaky, they're very deceitful, they're liars, they're cheats, they're rip-offs. I mean, the American government is one systematic government that...that nobody can trust. I don't trust them myself.
Interviewer: And how long have you been writing for?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Huh?
Interviewer: How long have you been writing for?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Since I was four.
Interviewer: Do you do this sort of thing a lot, like, open-mic kinda questions?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Oh, I love open-mics, I love coming here to do open-mics, absolutely.
Interviewer: What kind of reactions do you usually get?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Usually, people are... are pretty much in agreement with what I'm saying.
Interviewer: We overheard you before talking about... you went to court today for a speeding ticket?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: That's accurate.
Interviewer: right. Do you wanna tell us that story?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes, absolutely, I wouldn't mind telling you the story. Erm... I went to court today for a speeding ticket, and I told the judge, erm... "Let me tell you something, and you listen and you listen good, I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only, I don't repeat myself for nobody, " I said. I says... "I'm here to pay a speeding ticket, not to listen to your lectures and hear you run your mouth for an hour." I says "I'm here to pay off my speeding ticket ...and I'm here to get my fines out of the way and get the gently caress to work." The judge says "You can't talk like that in my courtroom, you're in contempt of court." then I said... I told the judge, "If that's the best you can do, I feel sorry for you." I said "Why don't you just shut your loving mouth for once and listen." I said "I'm not gonna take any poo poo." I said "I'm gonna pay my speeding ticket like I said." I walked up to the god drat judge and I hand him my 25 dollars and I says "Here's my money, now I am leaving."
And I left it at that.
Then, before I left, I turned around and told the judge "I'm here to state who I am and be honest with you." I said "If they thought I was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when I first got it? Yes they would." And the judge says "Yeah, you have a point, " He goes "You don't need to get loud, " I said "Don't get loud?" I says "I've got every right to get loud." I says "You can't do a god drat thing about it, because I'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. You think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the goddamn river for 20 years? Well you're not."
And I left it at that.
Interviewer: Did you walk away?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes I did... I don't like the judicial system, I don't like the government system, I don't like the police, I don't like anything to do with this country's government. I just don't like it, because... they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip people off. That's the American government for you. America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it... and I think that that's pretty god drat sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum.
Interviewer: Well... Do you have any weapons?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes, I do. I own a high-powered assault rifle, I own a 12-gauge double barrel shotgun, I own a regular shotgun, I own a regular hunting rifle, I own a 9mm, a 357, a 45 handgun, a 38 special, and, erm... I own an m-16 fully automatic ground assault rifle...
Interviewer: Do you think things are gonna get better before they get worse?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: No way. Things are just gonna get worse and keep on getting worse. Like I said, America's a third world country as it is and... and we're just basically in a hopeless situation as it stands.
Interviewer: What do you think this country's gonna look like in the year 2003?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Y'know, I'll tell you the truth - nothing against you guys, but I don't wanna answer that question because... I haven't even got a mind that's that...that inhumane.
Interviewer: are you ready for what's coming?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Ready as I'll ever be.
Most people aren't.
There's a little saying... Dates back for generations...
Interviewer: Go on...
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Be prepared for anything at any time from anybody, don't take no poo poo, always stand your ground. People wanna come up to me and run their mouth - guess what? I'll throw them through the loving window... I won't think a thing of it.
Interviewer: Would you mind reciting your poem for us?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Not at all, I don't see why... I don't see why I couldn't.
There's an evil virus that's threatening mankind
It's not state of the art, it's a serious state of the mind
The muggers, the backstabbers, the two faced elite
A menace to society, a social disease
To brainwash the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy one-upmanship order
Watching beginnings of social decay
Gloating and sneering at life's disarray
Eating away at your own self esteem
Pouncing on every word that you might be saying
To attack someone's mind is a social disorder
The constitution, the government, martial law order
Superficially smiling a shake of the hand
As soon as your back is turned treason is planned
When every good thing's laid to rest
By the governments hate, by the constitution and their lies
And every time you think you're safe
And when you go to turn away
You know they're sharpening all their knives
All in your mind
All in your head
Try to relate it
All in your mind
All in your head
Try to escape it
Without a conscience they destroy
And that's a thing that they enjoy
They're a sickness that's in all of our minds
They want to sink the ship and leave
The way they laugh at you and me
You know it happens all the time
But it only happens in your mind
The rats in the cellar you know who you are...
Or do you?
Watching beginnings of social decay...

:911:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

From the... town of Bedrock...

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
They say America is full of false christians but what if we're wrong about Jesus and the "false" christians are actually doing exactly what he wants?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
about 2 more official hours of this horseshit ut people are gonna be lighting them off for the rest of the week anyway probs

unless the news is right and the next few days are gonna be rainy :smug:

olives black fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 5, 2022

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

oh really, is that hosed to you

well that's stoopid.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I can't imagine celebrating July 4th right now or ever again

I'll wait for the next revolution

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Lmfao hahaha doobiest maximas is still funny af

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got a hot dog it was p dece

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Professor Shark posted:

(I feel very bad for the victims and their families)

Not need.

We’ve decided it’s okay and just part of daily life at this point. It’s apparently what the Founding Fathers and God intended.

Save your tears and know that you live in the greatest country in the world.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Not need.

We’ve decided it’s okay and just part of daily life at this point. It’s apparently what the Founding Fathers and God intended.

Save your tears and know that you live in the greatest country in the world.

America literally practices child sacrifice lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1543952330235777024?t=vCi8B1uEf23QCeJlamUUfQ&s=19

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Chinatown posted:

America literally practices child sacrifice lol

Pretty much. Mount Rushmore must be bathed in the blood of innocents on a weekly basis to ensure freedom is free and a hospital stay can bankrupt a family.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Nooner posted:

yelp listing is still up

https://yelp.to/vGxtyl15orb

:stare:

Mtthnsly
Jan 19, 2009

Let's all get fucked up and make fun of internet weirdos! Including ourselves.
Tortured By Flan

Bip Roberts posted:

Imo if your pussy dog hides in fear tonight from celebrating goddamn freedom you should celebrate some freedom the old yeller way with your busted dog

gently caress off troll.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lmfao :swish:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wait when did Doobies open back up

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Doobie, getting the signs back from the printers: "No Jews, no Blacks, good, good, no.... poo poo"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bip Roberts posted:

:yossame:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I hope zendaya is having a nice 4th. She seems pretty cool.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

do you loving idiots actuall celebrate this?

jesus christ

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

roomtone posted:

jesus christ

we grilled hamburgers yesterday

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the cheese

wheres the bacon

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

roomtone posted:

jesus christ

Do you hate freedom?