Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Dang it, my bottle is all out of voice of mermaid and I can't substitute anything other than scream of virgin. Anyone got a virgin around to scream into the cauldron? Mine is off visiting his grandmother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Slaan posted:

Dang it, my bottle is all out of voice of mermaid and I can't substitute anything other than scream of virgin. Anyone got a virgin around to scream into the cauldron? Mine is off visiting his grandmother

Uh, er, no my screams wouldn't work...of course not. In fact, I'll just stand further away from the cauldron so my vast sexual prowess doesn't accidentally ruin the potion.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh you said "scream"?

...I'll just dump this in the loo, brb

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Sorry I'm late guys, there was a great sale on broomsticks at Costco!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Did I miss the part where we smooch with the devil?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Are we sure that this recipe calls for a cauldron, chef? I was thinking this is probably more of a bain-marie situation.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Animal-Mother posted:

Are we sure that this recipe calls for a cauldron, chef? I was thinking this is probably more of a bain-marie situation.

Bane Marie is stirring the pot!

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain

Buttchocks posted:

Bane Marie is stirring the pot!

Bane Marie goes to all that effort lifting weights to enhance her stirring, and this is the thanks she gets???

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Couldn't we, like, just use an InstantCauld? This would be done by now. Literally. Just like, cuts the cook time in eighths.

Shut UP, Hazel, eighths isn't a funny weed reference. An eighth of the time. Like a fraction. Not a fraction of an ounce. You numpty.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Triple triple, froth and dribble.
Dash of frog and doggy nipples.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Randy Travesty posted:

Couldn't we, like, just use an InstantCauld? This would be done by now. Literally. Just like, cuts the cook time in eighths.

I'm a tradwitch.

Anyhow, it's not "cooking", this is a complex chemical reaction. There's no shortcuts.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"Hail and well met my witches, today we're going to brew up a classic curse in my new retro style cauldron! Remember to smash that like button, subscribe to the channel, and hit the bell icon so you never miss a Sabbath. And if you want to see longer brewing videos, head over to my Patreon where subscribers get uncut hexes one moon early. But before we dive into the curse brewing, first here's a word from this video's sponsor; RAID Shadow Legends!"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You have received 10 HECATOKENS from Thane_of_Cawdor: "Love the spell-'cast Graymalkin, keep it up! poggers"

Hail to thee, Thane_of_Cawdor!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Brawnfire posted:

I'm a tradwitch.

Anyhow, it's not "cooking", this is a complex chemical reaction. There's no shortcuts.

Yeah, I had an apprentice who tried to substitute a glorified pressure cooker for a cauldron once.

Key words in that previous sentence are "had," "tried," and "once."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

W.T. Fits posted:

Yeah, I had an apprentice who tried to substitute a glorified pressure cooker for a cauldron once.

Key words in that previous sentence are "had," "tried," and "once."

A familiar tale.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

I brought some blood of children, in case anyone wants to go on Tinder later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KO2IjWI9fA

I guess I'm officially a Visual Novel author now:
https://smik.itch.io/a-house-in-hellworld

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain

Brawnfire posted:

You have received 10 HECATOKENS from Thane_of_Cawdor: "Love the spell-'cast Graymalkin, keep it up! poggers"

Hail to thee, Thane_of_Cawdor!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

"Hail and well met my witches, today we're going to brew up a classic curse in my new retro style cauldron! Remember to smash that like button, subscribe to the channel, and hit the bell icon so you never miss a Sabbath. And if you want to see longer brewing videos, head over to my Patreon where subscribers get uncut hexes one moon early. But before we dive into the curse brewing, first here's a word from this video's sponsor; RAID Shadow Legends!"

Okay, who's got their ipad out during the potion brewing? Can we please try to adhere to some standards of... earbuds? What earbuds, I don't have earbuds in--

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I call it "stank powder" but really it's just the kickin' chili lime barbecue rub from Kroger. Yeah, in the square container. You can put it on anything.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I'm gonna pour some tears and blood in the cauldron.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
now it’s really stinky!!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

weekend's here, time for some frozen potiontinis

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Cauldron overflowing, need new cauldron

I looked on Facebook marketplace but they’re only small hobby ones.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Please put on an apron and a hairnet. You can be skyclad under the apron. Yes, the High Priestess gave dispensation for this because we don’t need another incident so OSHA can come poking around.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Look, do we really want to double toil and trouble? Those are two things I kinda don't like. Just going out on a limb and saying, maybe we could instead halve it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ummm I don't know if you were at orientation but what's foul is fair, and vice versa.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Whybird posted:

Look, do we really want to double toil and trouble? Those are two things I kinda don't like. Just going out on a limb and saying, maybe we could instead halve it.

So I'm with you about not just having any toil and trouble raw, but you know when you add in all the other ingredients they really do add to the taste. Like it's really not strong at all, but it just adds a very subtle sharpness to it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Exactly! You'll get it when the hurly-burly's done.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
I find that the terroir of the potion ingredients really matters. Grave moss from under a gnarled oak is just gonna have more tannins and depth of flavor than grave moss hanging off the sides of a decrepit marble tomb.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
Whoa what the gently caress are you doing just hanging out by the sputtering green fire? I don’t pay you to sit on your skyclad rear end. I don’t care if the lunch rush is not for a few hours, if you got time to stew you got time to brew.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Whybird posted:

Is double double toil and trouble equal to ((T1 + T2)*2)*2, or is it (T1+T2)*(T1+T2)*(T1+T2)? Do I have to use the quadratic equation?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Uh… I probably should have asked earlier; are we using gallons and ounces or liters and grams? :shobon:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh my, has anyone tasted this recently?

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

I got some crab boil and a pre-ban Four Loko to liven things up.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Itchy_Grundle posted:

I got some crab boil and a pre-ban Four Loko to liven things up.

Old school Four Loko?! What evil did you have to do to get your hands on that stuff, you sicko? Just kidding, girl, you're wild, let's do this

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Uh… I probably should have asked earlier; are we using gallons and ounces or liters and grams? :shobon:

Doesn’t matter, it’ll all taste good in the end

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I brought a couple of potatoes but they keep screaming so like, it's really hard to cut them into smaller pieces. Also that multiplies the screams.

They might be my former housemates btw. Sorry. I got a little blazed last night and they were unchill about the whole "giant satanic dick and balls" on the table but I tried explaining that heady glass is art and they wouldn't let it go and I lost my temper a little.

Anyway if someone else wants to cut up the potatoes and throw em in, I'll run to the Aldi for some more pumpkin spice pita chips and dessert hummus.

Vonder
May 8, 2007

They've got a spider baby!
Sorry I'm late! I had to wait until the brinded cat hath mewed thrice before I could get out of there. I brought the poisoned entrails and the toad that under cold stone days and nights hath 31, sweltered venom sleeping got. Ah, hell, they were supposed to boil first in the charmed pot! Should I just add them now? Maybe boil them in a smaller cauldron so they don't go in raw?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
potion craft: alchemist simulator is a fun vidya game and I recommend it to everyone itt

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Is this potion vegan? The eye of newt concerns me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

The store was out of Hawaiian punch. Is Ecto-cooler ok?