Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That seems like a lot of work. I just grabbed him with tongs and dunked him and he seemed to instantly die.

Ok cleaning him was disgusting. Gonna kill them in the future and clean before boiling.

Crab Dad fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Aug 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Chop the head off, scrub off the paper skin. Try braising it in red wine Greek-style, with onions, garlic, a sliver of cinnamon and bay leaf. Low and slow, for a looong time until it thickens up. gently caress that's good.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Welp, it's been nice living here since 1992, time to move to Munich :smith:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Dick Gregory died :(

I hope I can accomplish half in my life what he did in just a decade.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Welp, it's been nice living here since 1992, time to move to Munich :smith:

Where? We were in Dambach, but not since 1988.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

joat mon posted:

Where? We were in Dambach, but not since 1988.

The address is listed in Laim, but it's in Schwanthalhöhe. A loving 12 minute walk from the Theresienwiese, of all things.

I swung by my employer earlier to have a look at the surroundings, thinking they may be situated in an office or compartment of a larger R&D and engineering complex, but nope, they bought the entire loving thing.

I like the places this company is going.

Just checked into the serviced and furnished 3,000 eurouble apartment they have me in, kicked off the shoes, had a decent poo poo, and sipping a beer now before hooking up the tv to my PC and calling it a day.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Addendum: people in Munich can't speak proper German to save their lives

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Welp, my first double-post ever.

Bonus caveat: immigrants in Munich speak German more properly than the, uh...Municians?

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 20, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Muenchens?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Meuncheners?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Google suggests "Münchner"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Christ, I know that it's Münchner, I'm trying to poo poo on Münchner with a dumb-sounding English word :saddowns:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Christ, I know that it's Münchner, I'm trying to poo poo on Münchner with a dumb-sounding English word :saddowns:

Dunking on the Deutscher

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The joke doesn't really work since we don't know how German demonyms are regularly formed. I mean, look at what the UK has come up with like Glaswegian, Liverpudlian, or Mancunian.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
but everyone knows the British don't speak proper English

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I speak American

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Dunking on the Deutscher

New metaphor for taking a poo poo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Squid, octopus and crab uh... cocktail?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

While LingcodKilla sleeps the crabs are getting stronger
http://i.imgur.com/fI6adnU.gifv

While LingcodKilla works the crabs are getting stronger
http://i.imgur.com/tR2qoVd.gifv

While LingcodKilla is crabbing the crabs are sacrificing themselves for the greater good
http://i.imgur.com/6Ajg0fB.gifv

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hot Pot is so loving good

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So the new Marvels Defender show. Iron Fist continues to be the biggest retard ever. Even the hand calls him out on it several times.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
It's like between the standalone series and The Defenders, they're trying to actively make us hate Danny Rand for being a useless bitch.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

large dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRGJdw6InoY

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
All your pets better be manly

https://twitter.com/kousuke_teppei/status/897854923378835456

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Bummer that i have a cellphone signal

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you gonna die in that thing

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Watch out for bears.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

Watch out for bears.

Are you trying to bait n4i back into gip?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

Bummer that i have a cellphone signal

I don't see the stroller :colbert:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you gonna die in that thing

Seeing that i left my antidepressants at home i might cut this trip short.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ElMaligno posted:

Seeing that i left my antidepressants at home i might cut this trip short.

Hope it isn't Effexor. The withdrawals from that (because my VA doc couldn't get the script filled in time) had me take a trip to the ER once.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Hope it isn't Effexor. The withdrawals from that (because my VA doc couldn't get the script filled in time) had me take a trip to the ER once.

Citalopram.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

Citalopram.

I had that prescribed for a while a few years back. Never really noticed the effects from it as an antidepressant, though, to be fair, poo poo not getting worse is probably exactly how it's supposed to work, but I stopped taking it at some point, because being on anti-depressants had me more concerned than the initial issue.

Then, a few months later, when I was in a situation where I felt like relapsing would wreak havoc on the job I was in, I figured I'd just finish my prescription of about 3 weeks worth of it. Within two days of starting the normal dosage, I got a case of brutal loving depression out of absolutely loving nowhere, for absolutely no reason, especially since there were discernible reasons before. On the next day, I somehow thought it may have something to do with the medication, so I dumped it. Another day and a half later, I was on the mend again. That was the day several years ago where I decided to dig myself out of my situation, make a plan for the future, and get up no matter how much poo poo came my way.

And just writing that made me feel a little better again, because that was also the same week that I'd decide to go to the US for an international degree and a job, and this very day today, I'm starting that surprisingly well-paid job with a company that got voted among the top best places to work in Germany. :unsmith:

The irony in all of that is that anti-depressants really don't work in that way, but accumulate over time, not really becoming effective until at least several days or even weekds of constant dosage, so whatever happened there shouldn't have been due to the Citalopram.

Welp, that's my antidepressant story.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

While LingcodKilla sleeps the crabs are getting stronger
http://i.imgur.com/fI6adnU.gifv

While LingcodKilla works the crabs are getting stronger
http://i.imgur.com/tR2qoVd.gifv

While LingcodKilla is crabbing the crabs are sacrificing themselves for the greater good
http://i.imgur.com/6Ajg0fB.gifv

Heh.

Today's crabbing adventures involved me having a rather slow morning and almost giving up without getting my limit of 6. Noticed some guy trying to drag a rowboat to the water but it was a really low tide. After I helped him get his boat to the water I started talking to him and suddenly noticed a crab at my feet so I picked it up. Took another step and saw another and grabbed it with my other hand. After hiking back to my bucket I decided to to go down on the shore again and search the water line and found my final crab for the day! Never before had I just grabbed them out of the water. Was kinda fun and the low tide next weekend I think I'll try it again but maybe this time with tongs.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I had that prescribed for a while a few years back. Never really noticed the effects from it as an antidepressant, though, to be fair, poo poo not getting worse is probably exactly how it's supposed to work, but I stopped taking it at some point, because being on anti-depressants had me more concerned than the initial issue.

Then, a few months later, when I was in a situation where I felt like relapsing would wreak havoc on the job I was in, I figured I'd just finish my prescription of about 3 weeks worth of it. Within two days of starting the normal dosage, I got a case of brutal loving depression out of absolutely loving nowhere, for absolutely no reason, especially since there were discernible reasons before. On the next day, I somehow thought it may have something to do with the medication, so I dumped it. Another day and a half later, I was on the mend again. That was the day several years ago where I decided to dig myself out of my situation, make a plan for the future, and get up no matter how much poo poo came my way.

And just writing that made me feel a little better again, because that was also the same week that I'd decide to go to the US for an international degree and a job, and this very day today, I'm starting that surprisingly well-paid job with a company that got voted among the top best places to work in Germany. :unsmith:

The irony in all of that is that anti-depressants really don't work in that way, but accumulate over time, not really becoming effective until at least several days or even weekds of constant dosage, so whatever happened there shouldn't have been due to the Citalopram.

Welp, that's my antidepressant story.

It was the first one i tried and it has worked really well.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/danieldows/status/899317829031219200

Remember Randy Johnson murdering a bird with a fastball?

It's the Moto GP variant.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
How many people can say they've killed something with their own face?

Not many, but at least one man can.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Does your mouth count? I've won a few bets biting the heads off live anchovies.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Suddenly I feel like sacrificing a battle victim and ripping out their heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If only the sun will come back!!!!

• Locked thread