Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

BONGHITZ posted:

who is this?

That's me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is recreational marijuana really that important. Should it even be on the same list as LGBT rights which is a human rights issue?

like it or not it's probably the most important issue in the usa, because people really really like weed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the riots will start right around page 420

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If I were an adventure game or RPG character who you already talked to the maximum amount of times, and only had one stock response left, I think it'd be "*audible sigh* I miss Jeb!...."

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

lol he's a white guy in middle america in a coal-affiliated job

there is literally a 0% chance he didn't vote for Trump and he was only "undecided" because he hadn't been paying attention

I know a coal miner in Alabama who supported Bernie/HRC

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

who is this?

fat mac

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

In other news...69..............bad? n-...not nice????

https://twitter.com/FMEP/status/834853085411495937

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

69 has betrayed us all

nice

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

confirmed: not nice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
literally all ive done since december is f5 about trump and stress, i got buzzed and made tortillas today and it was like being back in obamas america, a place where my catchphrase wasn't "bulldoze them into a pile and burn them" it was more like "domestic natural gas now"

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

lmao wake me up when the DOJ issues a policy statement and it's not Sean "we have a phenomenal relationship with Mexico" Spicer spinning his way out of a corner

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

she probably reads Wendy McElroy, noted smart libertarian "feminist" that got scammed trying to buy lands without water rights in south America.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Bannon is trying his hardest to start another civil war.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shovelbum posted:

literally all ive done since december is f5 about trump and stress, i got buzzed and made tortillas today and it was like being back in obamas america, a place where my catchphrase wasn't "bulldoze them into a pile and burn them" it was more like "domestic natural gas now"

I've done a bunch of things, but not really enough. Donald has been good for me in a way because I'm meeting people lately and I'm even less inclined to give a gently caress about expressing myself in public. Donny is a panacea for social anxiety or listlessness.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shovelbum posted:

lol poo poo was care free
if something burnt on the stove because you forgot about it you could say "Thanks, Obama" under your breath and it was TRUE

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I've done a bunch of things, but not really enough. Donald has been good for me in a way because I'm meeting people lately and I'm even less inclined to give a gently caress about expressing myself in public. Donny is a panacea for social anxiety or listlessness.

im on 115 days of paid time off and its really alienating because like 8-5 i'm all alone and when my gf and friends get off work i just want to spend time with the ppl i care about you know

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yossarian-22 posted:

Don't worry we'll be seeing stuff like this about processing center officers in a couple of years in America.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

canada still hasn't legalized it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol poo poo was care free
if something burnt on the stove because you forgot about it you could say "Thanks, Obama" under your breath and it was TRUE

sanest words ever uttered by the bloog

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Duckaerobics posted:

Ending the drug war is important because it disproportionately affects minorities.

Duckaerobics posted:

Ending the drug war is important because it disproportionately affects minorities.

Duckaerobics posted:

Duckaerobics posted:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Nichael posted:

In a way, I want Donald to go after LGBT rights, legalized marijuana, and net neutrality. People need to see the morally good and financially lucrative policies of Democrats evaporate before they understand how hosed things are getting. The question obviously is whether or not things can ever be fixed after that, and frankly I have no idea.

good god life's hosed

so basically accelerationism.

that looks to be where we're headed anyway.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

shovelbum posted:

im on 115 days of paid time off and its really alienating because like 8-5 i'm all alone and when my gf and friends get off work i just want to spend time with the ppl i care about you know

I only socialize with the rock I found in my fish pond and the algae that grows there.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shovelbum posted:

go run for office! everyone in c-spam should. nite crew culture should be the cancer that dooms us all

RUM HAM posted:

so basically accelerationism.

that looks to be where we're headed anyway.

What's the alternative in the Escalator Era? I'm not exactly happy about this turn of events.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

lmao wake me up when the DOJ issues a policy statement and it's not Sean "we have a phenomenal relationship with Mexico" Spicer spinning his way out of a corner

alright

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I'd care a lot more about recreational marijuana a lot more if it came with expunging the records of people locked up for dealing marijuana and if poor people weren't pushed out of the pot market by wealthy pot gentrifiers.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is recreational marijuana really that important. Should it even be on the same list as LGBT rights which is a human rights issue?

do you know how many people are in jail for nonviolent marijuana poo poo?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vladimir Putin posted:

lol

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

legalize gay weed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'd care a lot more about recreational marijuana a lot more if it came with expunging the records of people locked up for dealing marijuana and if poor people weren't pushed out of the pot market by wealthy pot gentrifiers.

the first one is enough for me

capitalism gonna capitalize with legal pot or not.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Weed makes you gay that's why Beauregard is trying to protect us from it!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

im extremely high right now and it owns

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

I only socialize with the rock I found in my fish pond and the algae that grows there.

the algae doesn't judge me. i try to stay at the bottom as long as i can and they talk to me. one day i will stay down there forever feeling the most wondrous bliss imaginable

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
America learns nothing, new Underground Railroad gets built:-

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/us/california-immigrant-safe-houses/index.html?adkey=bn

RAUS JUDEN RAUS

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Also "dealing"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

a rip van winkle story

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
hoard the weed in your lungs

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'll take what I can get at this point, we can work on allowing artisan pot strains after we aren't throwing thousands of kids into jail because a cop "smelled weed"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Feminasty Slut posted:

hoard the weed in your lungs

Properweed is theft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

kinda want to see a super luxury weed brand

• Locked thread