Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I am so looking forward to it if they have 2 more worse bits of Opo. I am imagining it's trump actively calling for white genocide and saying that all republicans must die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
If Hillary's sex tape is consensual it's still better than Donald bragging about committing sexual assaults.

Honestly, it's even worse than the typical "they secretly want it" bro poo poo. At least they're making the effort to produce some cognitive dissonance about it and not admit that what they're doing is wrong. Donald is just gonna get grabby and he doesn't give a gently caress how they feel about it.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to guess that charges are being filed and he will be arrested for something soon.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Minimalist Program posted:

The drawing story is bull poo poo! This is an outrage. Its an october surprise.

Way to bring that lying piece of poo poo down.

Brony Car: EXPOSED

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Admit it Brony Car, you drew those pics and tried to pass it off on a 4 year old.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Again, N-word wouldn't cost him any votes. The GOP would love for there to be a n-word tape because they have a contingency prepared for that. Donald's throwing curveballs.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

The phrase is "a few bad apples ruin the bunch" so it makes me laugh whenever they say that, because I'm just like "yes, that's what I'm saying."

*at state fair* If I was elected president I would NOT buy this rotten disgusting bushel of apples *loses support of police union*

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

PT6A posted:

Calling it now: n-word.

Yes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Soylent Yellow posted:

At this point, I wouldn't be too surprised if something worse involves a discreet phonecall one night culminating with Trump being discovered the next morning with an empty bottle of pills. Either that or a previously-unknown lovechild/rapechild publicly coming out to endorse Hilary.

There's no lovechild you dopey stupidhead. I personally pushed all those bitches down the stairs myself with my yuuuge hands!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's gonna be a dick pic. lookin like a lil baby carrot.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Do you know what will happen when a good 1 in 4 Americans believes that the election results are illegitimate because they boycotted the vote? I don't, because nothing of the sort has happened in modern times. The last time an election was viewed as that illegitimate, it was 1860.

This is essentially what I'm worried about.

Yes watching this happen is very, very cathartic, but what happens when the II%ers shout, "The government has taken control away from the people, they fixed it!" and the rascals roll down the streets like some kind of insane low-speed drive by? It's funny, but I really don't like the implications of what may happen.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's gonna be a dick pic. lookin like a lil baby carrot.

More likely a Cheeto. Flakes and dust included.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
If this results in the Dems taking the Presidency, the Senate and the House, he'll have made good on his MAGA promise.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
guessing the oppo that is "equally bad" is a racist/anti-semitic tirade similar to the pussy recording

the "even worse" is video of trump groping a woman, her resisting and her calling her a oval office or something

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

At this point comparisons between Donald Trump and George Wallace are very unflattering

for Wallace

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

Admit it Brony Car, you drew those pics and tried to pass it off on a 4 year old.

HAha this is what happened.... This freaking election!

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Here's a pic my three year old cousin made ! amazing

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Somewhere out there, there has to be a tape of Trump saying the n-word. That's gotta be the "worse" one, the only other thing I can imagine is an actual rape tape.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/timothycsimons/status/784848146040025088

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Bushiz posted:

Again, N-word wouldn't cost him any votes. The GOP would love for there to be a n-word tape because they have a contingency prepared for that. Donald's throwing curveballs.

Maybe it wont cost him votes, but it will certainly cost him endorsements. No matter how high on Republican farts the Fraternal Order of Police is, they really don't wan't to be endorsing an "Out" racist.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
The thing about 1860 is that the confederate states had support from established political mechanisms, and Trump has just lost all of it. We might see an uptick in mass shootings following the election, but we're not gonna see militias seizing city hall or something. All those assholes remember Malheur

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Who is the most likable woman in America right now?

Like imagine if it were a video of Trump assaulting Melinda Gates

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pakled posted:

Somewhere out there, there has to be a tape of Trump saying the n-word. That's gotta be the "worse" one, the only other thing I can imagine is an actual rape tape.

the "comparable" one is going to be the n-word. the "worse" one, as has been said, is going to be footage of trump groping and then slandering a woman in front of camera.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Pakled posted:

Maybe Trump sexually abused a Trump-Pence 2016 campaign worker.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Bushiz posted:

All those assholes remember Malheur

And they all think they could do it better.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

trash person posted:

Like imagine if it were a video of Trump assaulting Melinda Gates

Honest to God I think it's Michelle Obama

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

trash person posted:

ellen degeneres?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!

berserker posted:

Honest to God I think it's Michelle Obama

Dropping an N-bomb on the first lady/POTUS.... Yeah, I can see even among the Freep crowd people flinching at that one.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The story for the first half of yesterday was about how Trump was still insisting, after the real culprit confessed and they were exonerated, that the Central Park 5 were guilty, if not of the rape then they must have been committing some other crime, because obviously. It was getting passed around in the usual circles of people who trash talk Trump, and immediately vanished when the pussy video dropped, because surprise surprise most of the media and certainly the GOP doesn't care about racism.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Endorph posted:

ellen degeneres?

Let's us pray he doesn't say anything bad about Ellen :ohdear:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/784870641052872704

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/784865666352369664

:allears:

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Lol, forgot Gohmert finally endorsed Trump on Monday.
https://www.news-journal.com/news/2016/oct/03/gohmert-endorses-trump/

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

there aren't enough bison gifs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tender Bender posted:

The story for the first half of yesterday was about how Trump was still insisting, after the real culprit confessed and they were exonerated, that the Central Park 5 were guilty, if not of the rape then they must have been committing some other crime, because obviously. It was getting passed around in the usual circles of people who trash talk Trump, and immediately vanished when the pussy video dropped, because surprise surprise most of the media and certainly the GOP doesn't care about racism.

It's still blowing my mind they care about women

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Oh my good god :flashfap:

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Tender Bender posted:

McCain to his credit did mention this. We might see it pop up again if the GOP goes full circular firing squad.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

eightpole posted:

Here's a pic my three year old cousin made ! amazing

and that three year old's name

was Albert Einstein

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in Texas and voting Hillary.

Be like me.