Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Grouchio posted:

I actually drew better at that age.

Wow! You must be some sort of savant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/784873413789769728

The day after: Wikileaks dumps all the emails forever, Killary gets locked up, Trump landslide.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
She probably will she does a bunch of stuff for online gifs.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

If the Dems can take control of all three branches then Trump will have truly made America great again.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm going to die if at the debate when they go to shake hands, Hillary uses her other hand to guard her crotch.

Would it be a big mistake for her to refuse to shake?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
GOP Theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgRDScygic

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

PT6A posted:

Calling it now: n-word.

Necrophillia

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
This is like the reverse of 9/11; you stay glued to the news but things keep getting BETTER.

As for the other hits, an n-word is the more likely one, but at this point the only thing that can really be worse is an anti-Semitic remark. Bragging about swindling New York jews in business deals or something like that. Then he'll pretty much have David Duke and the Stormfront crowd, and no one else. Even the theocrats that have stuck with him so far will vanish like a water drop falling into a steel foundry pit.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

canepazzo posted:

McCain's out.

:gizz::buddy:

Stereotype posted:

Three weeks ago the Fraternal Order of the Police, a collection of sworn law enforcement officers, endorsed a man for highest office of the land who admitted to using his power to regularly sexually assault women.

So what you're saying is they're standing by their decision 100% now?

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

https://twitter.com/Mdarbyreid/status/784848087407742976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i guess this is the point where trump starts touring around with a stonehenge that increasingly won't fit in the venue

Oh my loving lord. :prepop:

PT6A posted:

Calling it now: n-word.

That won't hurt him with the people still supporting him. No if it's worse for Trump it's going to be something like:

- Trump openly mocking religious people as gullible idiots.
- The divorce papers from him and Ivana, including that she has to retract all abuse/rape claims.
- Evidence he abused his children. :smith:
- Trump on tape poo poo-talking Reagan as a fraud.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

PT6A posted:

It's ongoing. The Trump supporter is insane, he's having a full-on meltdown.

Gods, can anyone provide a link when it's all finished?

Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

It's still blowing my mind they care about women

Why? They've said they care about property rights all along. :v:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Calling it now, Rice to go against Hillary in 2020.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm kind of hoping something else on par gets released tomorrow afternoon so Trump shows up for the debate but runs away before taking the stage.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Can someone who knows the rules expand on this? Does it have to do with deadlines for getting names on the ballots in the states?

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/784873413789769728

The day after: Wikileaks dumps all the emails forever, Killary gets locked up, Trump landslide.

Ted Cruz will make Trump's poll numbers rise somehow. :pseudo:

You know that old Gilbert Gottfried joke about how Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990?

Did...did Donald Trump rape and kill a girl in 1990?

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

happyhippy posted:

Calling it now, Rice to go against Hillary in 2020.

You think a black woman could make it through the GOP primaries?

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
"Well Poppy, Hilary was involved with a very anti-American newspaper"

How was she involved?

"Her name was on the masthead."

No but what did she write that was anti-American?

"I can send you the e-mail."

No what did she write? You brought it up, make the argument!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Did...did Donald Trump rape and kill a girl in 1990?
Wrong again dopey. I did it in 91' :sad:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
It'd be pretty amazing if Trump ended up going to jail as a result of his decision to run for the presidency.

A man can dream....

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

You think a black woman could make it through the GOP primaries?

mia love could get to the kiddie table debates

yoctoontologist
Sep 11, 2011

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

https://twitter.com/Mdarbyreid/status/784848087407742976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i guess this is the point where trump starts touring around with a stonehenge that increasingly won't fit in the venue

If you look at that page on the Wayback Machine, there were never any events scheduled after October 7. They were "pulled" because they're in the past.

unnoticed
Nov 29, 2005

That's odd...
Trump apparently came out to greet all the people supporting him in front of Trump Tower

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Also, HBO seems to be releasing all their Sunday shows early. I think they figure no one is going to be interested in watching anything other than the debate and have just cut their losses ratings-wise

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

Secret Agent X23 posted:

"Stance." LOL. That word's long ruined for Republicans.

Yeah, sorry. My inner ten-year-old just comes out at times.

But a story about furniture shopping seems like an awfully odd direction to take something like that if it's just guys making stuff up. On the other hand, I can't lie convincingly enough to take part in talk like that (not that the bar's set all that high in the first place), so what do I know?

As always they're playing games, if you look at all the Trump defenders, they're treating it like the issue is coarse language and not that he bragged about attempting adultery and sexual assault so they can tie everything to their "PC" narrative. A common thread I'm seeing on twitter is that he was never convicted of a crime or received "formal charges" so that part of it doesn't matter. Trump-twitter is in total denial, and convinced that it's "no big deal". It's beautiful to watch, ecstatic schadenfreude.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

unnoticed posted:

Trump apparently came out to greet all the people supporting him in front of Trump Tower

This is why Trump will continue to be a fount of entertainment even when (if) he loses. He can't prevent himself from getting in the public eye. Even when being in the public eye hurts him

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Crow Jane posted:

Also, HBO seems to be releasing all their Sunday shows early. I think they figure no one is going to be interested in watching anything other than the debate and have just cut their losses ratings-wise

Yeah, Westworld is pretty awesome.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

unnoticed posted:

They're hoping he'll take them furniture-shopping.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
There are going to be a shitload of sexual harrassement/assault claims to come out against Trump. All they have to do is play the video.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Crow Jane posted:

HBO doesn't really care that much about ratings, it's more about trying to figure out what's keeping you subscribed. That said, they're definitely wise to expect the debate to get all the attention.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

McCain pulling his support should've just been 'Me? I like people who aren't rapists."

lfield
May 10, 2008

Periodiko posted:

A common thread I'm seeing on twitter is that he was never convicted of a crime or received "formal charges" so that part of it doesn't matter. Trump-twitter is in total denial, and convinced that it's "no big deal".

This is the stance I expected the majority of the media/other republican politicians to take, and I'm very surprised at how they've turned on him over it.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

lfield posted:

This is the stance I expected the majority of the media/other republican politicians to take, and I'm very surprised at how they've turned on him over it.

I suspect half the reason they're turning on him is he was already losing badly.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Hollismason posted:

I can't seem how the Clinton Camp what ever they have can be worse than this but here's looking forward to it.

Maybe something that would trigger an arrest like audio/video of Trump making explicit pay-for-play bribes?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only thing I can think of that would be genuinely worse than the pussy tape is a tape of Trump admitting to statutory rape.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Reminder folks:

:siren: Short of death or incapacitation the GOP has no way of replacing Trump. He has refused to back down at all and they cannot force him off the ticket through any legal means :siren:

Bushiz posted:

This, again, is why an N word tape is nothing.

"Trump says awful things about CP 5" is honestly less severe than "Trump talks about how he sexually assaults women" since one is him simply saying horrible poo poo while the other is openly bragging about committing criminal acts. I can't think of many things that this video wouldn't have kicked off the front page. If this dropped at the height of his feud with the Khans I think it'd have immediately displaced that as well.

Trump just saying the n-word wouldn't be enough. It'd need to be in context of a bigger and more vile thing, like going full on White Supremacist/Klan Rally speech about the 'lesser people' or something.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
In case anyone is wondering, bourbon does make this Trumpster fire even more fun.

You're welcome. :sun:

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The only thing I can think of that would be genuinely worse than the pussy tape is a tape of Trump admitting to statutory rape.

something that trump is currently being sued for

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

Shifty Pony posted:

Maybe something that would trigger an arrest like audio/video of Trump making explicit pay-for-play bribes?

If he gets arrested isn't that what the GOP wants? Would it count as "incapacitated?" It'd take him out the running wouldn't it? Then they get to replace him.

I may be Arzying, but Trump is a complete narcissist and if they keep pushing this hard his fragile ego may crumble he's going to have a full mental breakdown.

Travic fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 8, 2016

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Night10194 posted:

McCain pulling his support should've just been 'Me? I like people who aren't rapists."

I am now super disappointed that this isn't what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
If it's worse than what already leaked, it pretty much has to be a hot mic catching the n-word.

• Locked thread