Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

I'm up to 11/20, should I spill the beans or not

if you try to the game backs you up with an internal dialogue like HEY IS THIS REALLY THE CORRECT DECISION?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

JackDarko posted:

Thus far I've been pleased with all the awakened Personas I've unlocked. It is bitter sweet only because you lose their really cool starter persona as well. For the next game I wonder if they could make your allies having multiple Persona manageable?

It's not a mainline game and I never played it so I have on idea how it is in practice, but Persona Q had Sub-Persona for your teammates.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

persona q is neither satisfying as persona fanservice nor as an EO style game

RME
Feb 20, 2012

that doesnt conflict what you said it was just in response to not knowing how it was

dog house
Sep 13, 2012

JackDarko posted:

Thus far I've been pleased with all the awakened Personas I've unlocked. It is bitter sweet only because you lose their really cool starter persona as well. For the next game I wonder if they could make your allies having multiple Persona manageable?

I'm not a fan of Makoto's because she loses the sick rear end bike summoning animation in exchange for a dumb rear end looking transformer.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Dog Hausu posted:

I'm not a fan of Makoto's because she loses the sick rear end bike summoning animation in exchange for a dumb rear end looking transformer.

She really should be piloting the mech like a Gundam

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Meme Emulator posted:

Yes it did. You even have a wierd sex scene with her were you touch her processor and she goes "I will turn off of the motor functions of my arms and legs while you do it otherwise they would be spasming"

Yeah it's tough to forget fingerbanging Aigis's CPU. There was a weird line about having you with her always from the flesh burnt off and sizzling on the chip.

Persona is weird sometimes. Like that Penis Chariot demon.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Dog Hausu posted:

Which is aggravating, because it's still a bike dammit

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
All it had to do was become a radder bike and everyone could have gone home happy.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

BGrifter posted:

Yeah it's tough to forget fingerbanging Aigis's CPU. There was a weird line about having you with her always from the flesh burnt off and sizzling on the chip.

Persona is weird sometimes. Like that Penis Chariot demon.
Mara and burning off your fingerprints because you felt up your robot girlfriend's core own actually

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Nothing about Aigis owned.

What a bad character.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Captain Oblivious posted:

What a bad character.

I just checked and she's still a robot girl, so this is wrong actually.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Does anyone have the gif of lenny asking for classical gas in last exit to springfield but with the persona ui

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Aigis is good

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

What a bad character.

?????????

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Aigis isn't even the best robot girl built to fight shadows struggling to find a place in the world in the series.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe the simple idea of robot girl murder machine....

is good

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I didn't like the sudden science fiction turn that the Kirjo Group and their dumb poo poo added but Aigis is cute

Her regular dialogue portraits in P3 look so awful though, she looks really ugly

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Saint Freak posted:

Aigis isn't even the best robot girl built to fight shadows struggling to find a place in the world in the series.

Just because Labrys is the best character in the franchise doesn't mean Aigis isn't real good

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Aigis was ok. Super overhyped though.

Chihiro is the greatest of all time.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moltrey posted:

I didn't like the sudden science fiction turn that the Kirjo Group and their dumb poo poo added

Sudden?

But you fight literal mecha in Persona 2...

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I met Aigis and thought "Oh I know where this character arc is going" and then, sadly, I was right. Bland generic robot "beep boop what is love" story combined with a doofy looking character design.

I NEED YOUR HALP

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

aigis is cute and gay so shes okay by me

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
oh is Aigis gay? rad

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sudden?

yeah but that's bonkers! rumors are magic, hitler was in Antarctica, the grand cross and the eight dragons are awakening man! the city FLOATS!

Persona 3 is just really straight laced "The Dark Hour was man-made, here's an android, teach her to love" and pbbbbbht to that

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I met Aigis and thought "Oh I know where this character arc is going" and then, sadly, I was right. Bland generic robot "beep boop what is love" story combined with a doofy looking character design.

I NEED YOUR HALP

beep boop baby baby baby baby don't hurt me

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

BGrifter posted:

Aigis was ok. Super overhyped though.

Chihiro is the greatest of all time.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Endorph posted:

aigis is cute and gay so shes okay by me

The menace of bi-erasure comes to this thread once again :colbert:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Moltrey posted:

oh is Aigis gay? rad
you can finger her core even as a girl and there's a sweet bit where she tries to figure out why she's gay for you because the homo sex wasn't programmed into her

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Confusing the mementos bosses is the poo poo.

The only problem is that I can't seem to stop.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

you can finger her core even as a girl and there's a sweet bit where she tries to figure out why she's gay for you because the homo sex wasn't programmed into her
oh yeah, cool! i didn't know if there was some Arena thing in her story i didnt know

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sudden?

Also the Deva System in 1, while probably fueled by magic, was basically a machine that kicked off the plot.

This game is real good and I'm looking forward to doing NG+ in like a month after I beat it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
The Deva System, is like, believable to me in whatever way. Like how in SMT, code can be used as substitute for summoning rituals and with enough processing power can open a portal to the Expanse, sure that makes sense cool

I know that's dumb and illogical but when you start saying you're studying Shadows and using pieces of gods in machines, it's just okay whatever dude. Somehow Cognitive Psience doesn't do that for me, it reminds me of branches of sociology in some ways I guess

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
the we hatethe cops line should be only available on 4/20

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

4/20 is actually the perfect day to go whoop the poo poo out of Kamoshida's palace

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
my man i've never had to be high to hate cops

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

I do like the SMTIV samurai outfits, but why can't I get dlc to put everyone in Demonica armor?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Aigis' progression from sounding very robotic to the very human sounding I need ur halp actually owns

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Finished Ann's confidant and the little hearts on the loading gif own a lot :3:

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
If liking cute robot girls that have built-in headphones and gun-hands is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The Deleter posted:

Finished Ann's confidant and the little hearts on the loading gif own a lot :3:

We found them, the one person who dated Ann