Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
I'm here to gently caress rear end and hoard petroleum. And I'm all full on petroleum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This is what mad max is really like

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's gas, grass, or rear end, not gas, grass, rear end, vagina, or mouth. He's apparently not interested in grass.

He's on Craigslist. He probably has more than enough grass to do him.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'd like to think the dresser is trying to sell itself and making a valiant attempt to type with its doors.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Please don't buy Cthulhu's stuff.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Mymla posted:

Please don't buy Cthulhu's stuff.

Even Old Ones have to make ends meet, sometimes. Although you probably should check it for water damage before purchase, but I'm sure there's some cultist you could flip it to for a profit.

e: Maybe not recite any passages of any book contained therein though.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

So someone is selling a dresser on Welsh Craigslist? :confused:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Scathach posted:

I'd like to think the dresser is trying to sell itself and making a valiant attempt to type with its doors.

lmao

EvilTaytoMan posted:

So someone is selling a dresser on Welsh Craigslist? :confused:

also lol

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Fuckin' sold, I can't argue with that.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
One funny thing about that pair of display shelves is that it's under "rants and raves".
The other thing is I googled it. Cfdnnbb. Fd. Gddf. Hgddg. Ddfh. Ddvbbhhgfded. Fdyuuvdsdtg. Rrrffdddfgfsddxzgfbbgfg. Vdsddtt. Rdtgggvcssf.
Google came back with a "did you mean? : Cfdnnbb. Fd. Gf. Hggdg. Dfh. Ddvbbhhgfded. Fdyuuvdsdtg. Rrrffdddfgfsddxzgfbbgfg. Vdsddtt. Rdtgggvcssf.", thinking it was arabic without proper fonts installed or something.

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 00:14 on Sep 10, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
What does it say about me that the biggest question I have is where the tank is?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Reads like any other Ikea instructions. Sold.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

What does it say about me that the biggest question I have is where the tank is?

That you would readily buy a haunted toilet if it were functional.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

there wolf posted:

That you would readily buy a haunted toilet if it were functional.

It's a pooping aid. You sit down on the toilet and the ghost makes you piss and poo poo yourself in terror.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fo3 posted:

One funny thing about that pair of display shelves is that it's under "rants and raves".

That was absolutely my favorite thing about it. That dresser was steamed.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd like to think Old snohomish is the name of the toilet and I also like how the OPs username and the content of the post are a good match. I'm the first come btw.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Hey whenever that new Howard the Duck movie comes out that might be worth something.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hey whenever that new Howard the Duck movie comes out that might be worth something.

I was just thinking wouldn't it be insane if that were actually one of the duck head masks used in the movie. But since it's rubber I suppose it's not.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
So is he just shirtless or completely nude?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

It's a Cragslist ad. The answer is always going to be #2.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

It's a Cragslist ad. The answer is always going to be #2.

:itwaspoo:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

That's a pretty good deal if you own a Plantation 2

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
That is a varied collection that still has a repeat. And The Godfather: The Game which is lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

CannonFodder posted:

That is a varied collection that still has a repeat. And The Godfather: The Game which is lol
Three repeats. 007: Agent Under Fire, WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw, and whatever that white-and-red one in the bottom right area is.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Those are different SvR games. Also, the Godfather game is actually weirdly good.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Those are different SvR games.
poo poo, you're right. I was wondering about five minutes after I made the post how I got the capitalization "wrong" and somehow wasn't tipped off by that. :saddowns:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

How stolen do you think those games are?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Half and half stolen games vs. empty nest, although I guess the two repeats push it a little more toward stolen.

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 06:02 on Sep 16, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

My Love Affair with the M&Ms is Now Over, 2017

Mixed media

627 px x 590 px

Courtesy craigslist.org, San Francisco

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not quite Craigslist, but I figure Offer Up is just as good.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Is that a vehicle? Can't even spell "gator" right, goddamn.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Those are different SvR games. Also, the Godfather game is actually weirdly good.

Weird but true. The sequel was a real disappointment.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not sure what it is, really. I also found a woman selling a candleabra as an "opera" but forgot to screenshot it.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Sep 27, 2017

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That "gater" looks loving terrible, holy poo poo. And it's broken. lol $1200. :chloe:

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Three repeats. 007: Agent Under Fire, WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw, and whatever that white-and-red one in the bottom right area is.

White and red is Starsky and Hutch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

walrusman posted:

Is that a vehicle? Can't even spell "gator" right, goddamn.

It looks like its limbs move back and forth, though I doubt that is how it moves, if it actually does. My first thought was maybe it's part of a parade float or something, or maybe a crappy amusement park animatronic.