Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
We won't see any of this on the show until sunday, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
OK. So Natalie has been trying to get Zakiyah alone so she can blow Paulie's terrible behavior up to her. But Corey, Nicole and Paulie know it's coming, so they won't leave Zakiyah alone for a moment.

Natalie asks James and Paul if she should still do this, and they say "Absolutely, YES. We can't do our part of this plan until you do your part."

The explosion is coming, soon, perhaps NOW. Y'all may want to tune in, cause Nat just grabbed Zakiyah and brought her into London. James is leaving. Paul needs to leave so this can happen, now. Nat and Zak are cooing over clothes.

Ok, the conversation has turned to Paulie's pervy/misogynistic behavior.

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 11, 2016

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Natalie loaded Zakiyah up with ten minutes of frustration about Paulie's lies and pervs, and then asked:

Natalie: "Do you think James would take me off the block if I was up there?"
Zakiyah: "Yeah, because he actually cares about you."

:saddowns:

Now Natalie is hammering on how Paulie dropped from the HOH comp right after Zakiyah dropped.

Natalie: "If he trusted you, he wouldn't have done that. He was looking right at you."
Zakiyah: "Oh my god, I feel so stupid. I really needed to hear this."

Tears.

Zakiyah: "I wanna hear more. If he's gonna play me, oh, I'm gonna play."
Natalie: "He's the main reason you're on the block. He tells the rest of the house he doesn't care about you."
Zakiyah: "Fuuuuuck thaaaaaaat. Oh my gawd."

Zakiyah: "He winked at me when he won veto, then he didn't take me down. I KNEW he told Victor to put me up. :("

Zakiyah: "I'm gonna take his shirt off now, I can't wear this. I hate him. I HAAAAAATE him. drat, Paulie. I thought he was a good one."
Natalie: "This motherfucker's been like this since Day One."

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Aug 11, 2016

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

"I just didn't want to look stupid in front of America. I've just had that feeling like everyone knows something I don't. OHHHH god, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid."

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Aug 11, 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:(

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Natalie: "What is it, this 'Fatal Five'? Oh, Fatal Five, If you guys are supposed to be all about girl power, how come Da's gone, how come Tiffany's gone, how come you and Michelle are on the block? Nicole's not even touched the block yet. This Fatal Five got blown up. And it was supposed to be about girl power? Why'd the girls let each other get picked off?"

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
This is depressing

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Yeah. The only way it's not depressing is that it's a prime learning example for young women who fall under the spell of a douchebag.. that they should listen to their gut and leave at the early signs of abuse. And it's a prime example to young men of how NOT to treat a woman. You've got to imagine Paulie's dad, and possibly Cody, are horrified to be watching this.

James is consoling Zakiyah in the bathroom. Nicole keeps creeping in to spy, but Zakiyah won't let Nicole know that anything's wrong. Then the conversation with James resumes after Nicole leaves.

Finally, Zakiyah leaves to go get some Advil.

James, to Nicole: "I guess she finally figured out she's gettin' played."

((NOOOOOOOOOO... SHUT UP, JAMES!))

Zakiyah is now back and telling Nicole that she knows Paulie had something to do with her getting put on the block.

So far, this is working out almost exactly how the No Names planned it.. Zakiyah's suspicious of Nicole, and may end up blaming her for tomorrow's eviction.

Also, as sad as it is to watch this happening to Zakiyah, this is the person who stole Bridgette's cake mix and threw a birthday party for a giraffe on Bridgette's birthday.

edit: Bridgette just brought a tearful Zakiyah a cup of tea :/

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 11, 2016

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

Paulie: "Daaaamn, those Jersey girls must be good. She must have sunk that idea in there deep."

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

MrBuddyLee posted:

Yeah. The only way it's not depressing is that it's a prime learning example for young women who fall under the spell of a douchebag.. that they should listen to their gut and leave at the early signs of abuse. And it's a prime example to young men of how NOT to treat a woman. You've got to imagine Paulie's dad, and possibly Cody, are horrified to be watching this.

I wish the show hadn't hidden the relationship so much as it would be a useful learning tool for women and men.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I cannot WAIT for tomorrow's show. Has Paulie figured out what's going on or is he going to be blindsided?

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
I feel like this is the central theme this season will be remembered for.. bros vs. "hoes". Like S15 is remembered for racist and homophobic comments. I don't know how the Calafiore family is going to be able to keep living in New Jersey after the way their son has been trashing "Jersey girls" up and down the street.

Paulie, Nicole, Corey and Zakiyah have been recapping for the past hour. If you're not watching, and you still give a half a poo poo about this season, this is probably the night to be watching, and tomorrow night's live episode should be INSANE.

edit: holy poo poo.. https://twitter.com/search?q=paulie+jersey+girls&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Aug 11, 2016

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

MrBuddyLee posted:

I feel like this is the central theme this season will be remembered for.. bros vs. "hoes". Like S15 is remembered for racist and homophobic comments. I don't know how the Calafiore family is going to be able to keep living in New Jersey after the way their son has been trashing "Jersey girls" up and down the street.

Paulie, Nicole, Corey and Zakiyah have been recapping for the past hour. If you're not watching, and you still give a half a poo poo about this season, this is probably the night to be watching, and tomorrow night's live episode should be INSANE.

edit: holy poo poo.. https://twitter.com/search?q=paulie+jersey+girls&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Is that his fiancee?

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
And now he's expanding his misogyny to generalize about "Latin women". Christ.

edit: #PaulieExposedParty is going off

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Aug 11, 2016

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
James is going to blow this, I can feel it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Tyree posted:

James is going to blow this, I can feel it.

This season living or dying hinges on tomorrow going well. I swear to god if they gently caress this up....

This could single handedly redeem this lovely season. PLEASE DON'T gently caress THIS UP.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

THE HORROR

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

drat. I was out all night. No idea what's happening. Paulie being a douche is all I can see.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
It's been the battle for the soul of Zakiyah. Which, conveniently, has kept tomorrow's flip off the radar entirely.

If you're looking for the best flashbacks, track down the Natalie/Zakiyah conversation, then the Zak/Paulie/Corey/Nicole follow-up.

Right now, Corey, James and Paulie are all racing to see who can throw Paul under the bus fastest.

oh, and Paulie's sprinkled various insults towards Natalie like "loving idiot", "blooge", "jersey girl" and generalizations about "latina girls".

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Aug 11, 2016

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Yeah, this James spill session is just him covering his rear end in case Paulie wins HOH tomorrow, and it feasibly saves his more closer allies if they are on the block against Paul. I don't think Paulie would confront Paul in any case until further down the line, and by then, it just would be seen a Paulie poo poo stirring. This also covers James on his Z vote, Paulie won't believe that James would turn against him after this.

Teek fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 11, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SurvivorSucks is losing their mind that James has ruined everything but they hate him with an insane passion and do this all the time. As far as I can tell the worst he's done is kind of throw Bridgette and Paul under the bus so the DE target is on them and not him and Nat if Paulie wins. Did I miss something else? He doesn't seem to have given up the flip at all or said a word about Nat.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
It's not pretty, but it's semi-coherent gameplay. Paulie is too big a baby to call people out, so he'll swallow the Paul pill for the time being.

The Corey/Paulie/James talk also backs up James with the "Paulie says we're a trio" evidence. "Paulie was in HN with Corey and I and he was super paranoid about everyone." It's there for James to play, but he usually bungles these things.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, James is a sloppy player but we knew that. But he seems like he's mostly playing his role as the loyal soldier and collecting info, and maybe deflecting some target off of him and Nat. He actually seems like he's managed to get the immediate target off Nat after the Z stuff.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
OMFG, James just told Paulie, "Yeah, everyone's been coming to me trying to get me to flip the script, sayin all sorts of crazy stuff."
Paulie: "Really? Who?"
James: "Natalie, Paul, with the Derrick comments, Bridgette, you know..."

James fumbles and stumbles for like two minutes, and then...

[Paul enters] "WHAT UP, YA DIJES?!!"

Saved by the bell...

Paul: "There some dije activity going on?"
Paulie: "Oh yeah, there's all sorts of dije activity goin on..."

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Aug 11, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Jesus christ James, you just have to make it until the HoH lockdown tomorrow.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, James is a sloppy player but we knew that. But he seems like he's mostly playing his role as the loyal soldier and collecting info, and maybe deflecting some target off of him and Nat. He actually seems like he's managed to get the immediate target off Nat after the Z stuff.

I know what he's trying to do, but he is terrible at keeping secrets and fairly regularly mixes up his stories. It is why I said before that I wish this flip happened tonight and not last night.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, James has very little tolerance for the subterfuge and conflicting stories part of the game. Given enough time he tends to break down due to the stress.

Its kind of partly on his allies for not running interference. They should know this by now.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Corey is in bed with Nicole, summarizing, and he tells her that James "doesn't want to go against the house."
Nicole: "Oh noooooooooo."
Corey: "He's not flipping."

So now Nicole is on alert. Perfect.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Paulie now giving James the heads up on Jersey Girls.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Paulie and James chatting.

Paulie: "There's girls, and then there's Jersey Girls. There's minor league, and then there's major league."
James: "You sayin I'm messin with a major leaguer here? WOW."
Paulie: "Especially the North Jersey ones, who are basically New Yorkers? You're dealin' with fire, bro."

Paulie: "She's the kind of girl who only dates a guy if he buys her a pair of Louis Vuittons every month."

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Aug 11, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eltoasto posted:

Paulie now giving James the heads up on Jersey Girls.

In case he didn't get it the first 100 times.

Apparently Natalie disgraced the "sanctity of marriage" somehow.

Has it been mentioned how Paulie's issues all seem to stem from him proposing to some friend of Natalie's and her turning him down? Some Amazing Race chick, I think, and she's on Twitter saying he was cheating on her.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
If James succeeds in voting Z out tomorrow, and either getting Paulie out on DE night or at least keeping himself safe, then this is a virtuoso performance. He's made Bridgette and Paul bigger targets than himself.

But things are getting sticky at the moment.. Corey, Nicole and Paulie are asking James whose votes he's nullifying.

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Aug 11, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is the Tiffany that Paulie is now trashing.

https://twitter.com/tiffanychantell

She's been trashing Paulie on Twitter all night. Pao Pao is in there too on Nat's side.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Ahhh yeah she was just on AR in the last couple seasons, not too bad of a team. The recruiters really work those same circles, heh.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nat walks by Paulie and he says "You're as fake as those things on your chest." Nat says it doesn't matter what he thinks of her and handles it well and just walks off.

He picked when James was in the DR to do this, because not only is a misogynistic douchebag but he's also a coward. If James had been there I bet we would have gotten a repeat of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq4BnV7I2FQ

We missed most of the conversation but the rough transcript is:

Paulie: Have fun with Michelle
Natalie: What's that supposed to mean?
Paulie: She's going home tomorrow and you're going right after.
Nat: Why are you threatening me?
Paulie: It's not a threat it's a promise.
Nat: I'm an honest person, and I think you are a good person. I don't have anything bad to say to you.
Paulie: Well I don't think you are a good person and you are as fake as those things on your chest.

Paul and Michelle are commiserating with Nat but she's actually being bad rear end as gently caress and knows Paulie's a douchebag and he showed it. Michelle says she hopes the Calafiore's are proud of him. Even Z recognizes Paulie's an rear end in a top hat and goes and apologizes to Nat. Nicole, amazingly, stays by Paulie's side poo poo talking Nat.

If they were worried about James flipping before then its a real good idea to be a total poo poo to his girlfriend.

Michelle says she'll be pissed if Paulie's edited as the good guy and they don't air that.
Nat: Maybe Paulie will get the next Care Package and it will be a piece of poo poo in a box.

Paul tells Vic about how Paulie's been throwing him under the bus, what just happened, and how the girls are ripping into Paulie. Paul says the two of them are clear because no one cares about them anymore because they all want to kill each other.

Paul: They might as well just write us the check now!
Paul: All the girls are making GBS threads on him! making GBS threads on him! He is red and scared and making GBS threads his pants!

James is out of DR and Nicole tells him a version of what happened where Nat provoked it. She finds it hilarious. James says its a game and they shouldn't be doing this kind of poo poo. James said he'd be a huge dickhead if he laughed at that and sold out Nat. Nicole slowly comes to her senses and does a 180 saying personal attacks suck. James is fuming a little.

James: To be honest? I'm probably going to go and...

Meanwhile Paulie is boasting what a bad rear end he is to Victor. Corey joins and says if James takes Nat's side he'll be pissed and she's a cancer. Jersey Girls blah blah blah Nat's a whore blah blah blah.
Paulie: In New Jersey, if you're 26 and you're still single you've done something.
Paulie is a 27-year-old single guy from Jersey.

James pulls Nat aside (with Paul and Bridgette) and asks her what happened and she tells him the whole thing. Bridgette is loving mortified and James is silently fuming. Nat asks them all to keep calm as their friends and let it pass. James isn't happy but he says as long as Nat is fine he's cool. Paulie has pushed away any reservations James had and he's spilling everything Paulie said to them. Paul wants to blow poo poo up (so everyone hates everyone else).
Nat: He hurt my heart.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Aug 11, 2016

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

It's a shame Paulie and Cody weren't identical twins because Paulie would be the evil one with the goatee and the ray gun from an evil parallel universe.

Goddamn, these summaries have been superb.
Thank you Mr. Buddy Lee (don't play in the street) for the play-by-play while Goat checked out.

This season FINALLY lit the gently caress up and I'm pleased that the goodness in Bridge and Nat Nat are steering this ship toward better seas. Meech is only playing for her life at the moment but she's on point for now. She's still part of a root cause to what got them all to this point and I hope she realizes it.

However, I still think James can gently caress this up by being James (especially during DE). Nat Nat best control her man!

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Aug 11, 2016

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Even the hateful Munchelle sucks thread is pretty stoked to be seeing this happening.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

However, I still think James can gently caress this up by being James (especially during DE). Nat Nat best control her man!
Nuh uh. This poo poo is done. Paulie hosed Z over one last time with that display. James may be a coward and a pussy in the game but he's not going to stand for this bullying poo poo to his girl.

Z joins the Nat crew. James says they (Nicole and Corey) were laughing about it until they showed up. Then he said it wasn't funny and they did a 180. Nat says Nicole doesn't have a nice heart. Bridgette thanks James for standing up for Nat. Nat wants James to go to bed with her so he doesn't fight or do anything. Bridgette compliments Nat for being strong and handling it well.

Nat pulls James aside and says she's livid. James is barely holding it together.

James and Bridgette go to HOH where Paulie, Vic, Corey, and Paul are. James asks what's going on. Paulie gives his version of it and calls out Nat lying about her boobs (because that matters for some reason). Bridgette calls it a personal attack and Paulie says she started it. Bridgette says she felt she was doing Z a favor. Paulie says he feels like he's doing James a favor by telling him about her and the game she's playing.

Bridgette: Nat's not playing any games.
Paulie: Well then she should keep her mouth shut, as a floater.

James says they need to realize this a game and not get personal. Paulie says Nat shouldn't be hitting on every guy in the house and asks who she's flirted with. Bridgette says she's flirty and Paulie says its a double standard that he gets called out for it. Bridgette says she's offended that Paulie would talk about her boobs and Paulie says its a metaphor.

Bridgette: Nice one, Paulie.

James ask what Natalie has to do to break the tension between them and Paulie says she has to apologize. James is being pretty quiet during this. Everyone is except Bridgette. Paulie's ranting about how if you cant ditch out don't do it and this has nothing to do with gender. Everyone's clearly uncomfortable and stone silence and Paulie just keeps ranting like an rear end in a top hat.

Nat arrives. Nat asks why he talked to her that way and Paulie repeats all the accusations about her being a BB whore. Nat says Paulie's the only person who has ever treated him the way he has sexually. Paulie accuses her of flirting with Corey and she says she joked with him and had a crush on him in Week 1. Corey just says "ok" with a poo poo eating grin. Nat asks if she made Corey uncomfortable and Corey says no. Paulie says Nat also said Vic made her uncomfortable and Nat says he did. Paulie keeps attacking Nat and won't let her talk. Paulie says Nat is full of herself if she's bothered by him flirting... which makes as much as sense as it sounds.

Paulie asks if she said Vic was disrespectful to women and she says she did and apologizes to Vic. Paulie keeps pushing. Nat says Paulie told everyone they were going to backdoor him when he came back in and claimed he left Vic a nasty message. Vic and Nat both say its between them and not Paulie.

Nat says she doesn't think Paulie respects Z and she told him the thinks she knew as a woman. She says she doesn't feel its respectful when people talk behind her back. She says she thinks Paulie is a great guy but that she's been talking behind her back. Paulie says she knows how she feels and Nat just assumes she doesn't. (Z snuck in the room at some point.) Paulie again saying Nat is full of herself for being bothered by his flirting.

Paulie asks who grabs the inside of her thighs, Nat says no one and Paulie SNAPS at her saying "So you're loving lying now!" and everyone reacts badlyand tells him to chill. Paul says he tickles Nat but that's it. I can't even follow Paulie at this stage. He's calling her a crier and accussing her of a million things. He's completely unhinged.

Paulie brings up James and Nat snaps. She says she loves and cares about him and that he taught her how to trust men again, so he better not bring him into it.

Corey calls Nat a hypocrite for some reason, so Nat just apologizes to him and excuses herself.

James follows Nat out and they run into Nicole. Nat apologizes to Nicole if she made her uncomfortable with anything she said to Corey and Nicole says its fine. Nat assures her she thinks they're cute.

Paulie gives himself a round of applause. He and Corey are ranting and raving about Nat. Paul's pissed that Paulie threw his name under the bus. Paulie is screaming at Bridgette about God knows what. Bridgette brings up Z being the target and Paulie screams that she's lying. Bridgette says she guesses she was the only one who thought that and Corey asks if anyone else knew and Paulie says to throw their name out since has no problem doing that. Bridgette says she trusted Paulie because Frank told her to and Paulie says he honored his word to Frank, protected her, and he's done.

Corey and Paulie are just jumping on Bridgette and call Nat the fakest person. Bridgette disagrees and they laugh at her and talk about her boobs and Jersey Girls. Bridgette says she didn't want to believe he actually said those things and insulted such a wide group of people in his own state. Paulie doesn't care and plays the victim saying he's been attacked for a week straight. Now Victor's defending Paulie too because the Douche Patrol sticks together.

Nicole has come to her senses and is making nice with Nat and Co to stay clean with the audience.

Paulie: She is laughable. With everything she has done. With everything she is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

James rejoins HOH. Bridgette leaves. Paulie's still ranting. Corey says Bridgette doesn't matter and was in bed with Frank. James says he's in a tough spot now. Paulie tells him to blame Nat. Paulie still claiming Nat comes on to him and says she wants him outside this house.

Bridgette tells Nicole and Michelle that she just got poo poo on and no one backed her up. Michelle says she'll go up there and Bridgette says no, because she's a woman (basically calling out the guys including James). Bridgette's pissed he's talking about Nat's boobs and Jersey Girls.

Bridgette: He is making GBS threads hard on her.
Paulie: Well guess who's making GBS threads on him? Points at feeds

James asks if all this poo poo Paulie is saying is happening with Nat why has no one said anything to him because he doesn't do any of that with Z or Nicole. He says if Paulie's telling the truth he's in the wrong. Paulie says he flirts with people for a living. Paul says he's never done poo poo with Nat and is respectful to women (basically rejecting Paulie's claims). Paul's actually pretty pissed off that Paulie threw him under the bus. He storms out.

Nicole tells Bridgette she doesn't know why Corey is laughing at Paulie. She says she wants to stick up for Corey but she can't.

Bridgette: He's literally shaking. He's throwing a literal tantrum.

Paul bitches to the girls for Paulie dragging him into it. He's REALLY pissed. All the girls assure him that he doesn't make them feel uncomfortable. Paul calls out Paulie for being a lovely persona nd friend for throwing him under the bus because (as Michelle eloquently puts it) he's making GBS threads his pants. Z snuck back in.

Zakiyah: Maybe I'm the one going home tomorrow.

Corey, Vic, and Paulie are still making GBS threads on Nat to James and blah blah blah. James isn't saying much and I understand that for his game (and also because it clearly wouldn't accomplish anything) AND because Nat made him promise not to fight but its still pissing me off a little. Paulie and Corey call Nat a feminist as an insult. Blah blah blah, girls manipulating and starting poo poo. Vic and Paulie hate the word "uncomfortable" in a way that someone with sexual harrassment suits does. Then they say James is in "a tough pickle" but Paulie says he's not and its clear becasue Nicole doesn't out Corey in this situation.

Z tells Michelle and Bridgette she believes everything said about Paulie and its not ok. Michelle yells "Your rear end is grass!" and they hear it in HOH.

Vic comes down with Bridgette and Michelle. Bridgette asks if she offended him and he says no. Vic says he wants to calm Paulie down and clear things with Nat.

Bridgette: Hey, mom. If you're watching these feeds you know this is some high school bullshit and if I win HOH these boys better poo poo their loving pants. Because I am a strong, capable, beautiful woman who's balls dropped before any of these boys.

Z says she's about to gently caress over Paulie. I don't know what she thinks is going to happen tomorrow. She's praying for the Road Trip so she seems to realize Paulie tanked her game tonight.

Vic is with Paul and Michelle and he's pissed at Paulie for bringing him up too and saying Paulie knew exactly what button to push. Paul says he hopes Victor saw what he saw and Victor says yes and he's just playing along.

Nicole goes to HOH and tells them Paul is pissed and Vic won't look her in the eyes. Paulie babbles. Nicole says she's worried Nat is pissed at her. They ask how James is and he says she's stuck in the middle, and its not just in the house. He says if he drops Nat America will hate him. Paulie doesn't care and editing and blah blah. He brings up Cody and Christine and says they edited it to look bad.

Nat's back from DR and the girls (and Paul) comfort her. Bridgette says she defended him and they laughed at her. Nat says she couldn't say anything because Paulie wouldn't stop.

Paul: If there's one thing I've put together its that that guy is a loving dickhead.

Vic pulls Nat aside. He brings up the goodbye message and "disrespectful to women." Nat explains she was hurt by their "showmance" and felt used, and then the nitpicky comments. She says it was silly and she apologizes. Vic says he got asked a lot of questions and was mortified and Nat promises to fix it when they get out, apologize to his family, and tell America he's a good guy. Vic apologizes for being "assholish." She says she wished Vic had come to her and Vic admits he only held onto it so long because he didn't talk to her about it. She tells Vic she wants to talk more and they hug. Vic is more mature than Paulie.

Paulie: Did you [Bridgette] care when Frank was slapping asses and calling women sluts and whores? No because you sucked his dick!

James cuddles with Nat and the girls all give them the room. James says he has Nat's back and he won't abandon her. He says Paulie is one person and no one else will be pissed after that. Paul and Vic interrupt to do some damage control about the poo poo Paulie threw them under the bus on. Its a clear on revolt against Paulie. Paulie buried any doubts anyone had today.

Z gets Paulie alone and says she thinks she's going home now. Paulie falls just short of calling her stupid and says Michelle's going home unanimously. Paulie says there's no way James is going to take a shot at his woman instead of the girl who disrespected him.
Paulie: Ain't nobody gonna cross me in this house right now, especially after that loving poo poo.
Z knows she's dead meat and Paulie just won't hear it. She says Bridgette, Nat, and Paul are keeping Michelle now but Paulie says James will just cancel out their votes. Z gives up and retreats to her go to move and sits on Paulie's lap. Paulie compares themselves to Rachel and Brendon.

James: He's going to be sooooo pissed tomorrow.
Nat: I can't wait. Its going to be the happiest day of my life.

Paul scolds Michelle about talking in front of Nicole. Michelle says she doesn't care. Michelle asks if James was being sketchy with Paulie but Paul and Bridgette agree he was in a weird spot.

Z apologizes to Nat for everything and her role in this by telling Paulie what she told her. Z says if she wins anything Nat has nothing to worry about. Nat says she respects Z's game whatever she does. Z says she will sleep with Paulie tonight to not cause drama.

Paul and Vic go cover their asses with Paulie (and Corey is still there). Paulie's mad at Paul for not having his back but Paul says its all pointless. Paulie says he doesn't care about it and he's glad because it buried Michelle, Bridgette, and Nat. Paul asks how Paulie is with Z and Paulie says she's "a ride or die chick" and she's pissed at the girls. Paulie calls Nat "damaged loving goods." Corey's fully with Paulie and has no clue that the entire house has revolted. Then Paulie pretends he hasn't been a huge dick to Z. Corey says James shouldn't side with Nat and if Nicole ever did that (what?) to him he'd be done. Paulie says America knows what Nat's done. Corey says Nat told James she'd make out with him if he wins HOH (she did, it was an obvious joke) and that she's a user. Blah blah blah... Nat's a whore.

James: Well, America I hope you're ready for a show on tomorrow's live show.

Nat: If you want me out, I'm going to give you a reason to want me out.
James: You said that. You meant it.

James: God, I did not know you would gently caress poo poo up like that. Lord have mercy.

James correctly identifies that the reason Paulie is so mad is that Nat stayed calm and didn't blow up or break down.

Paulie vows to harass Nat for the rest of their time in the house. "You lied about your tits for 50 days, you probably lie about your feelings." In the middle of his rantings Victor just starts laughing in his face and Paul can't help but join in. Paulie and Corey don't know how to react to it and they play it off. Paulie lines up the Bridgette/Nat targets for DE. He says he just wants to chill and have a good time and Nat ruined it. Cody's season was a big happy family and he flirted with Nicole while she was with Hayden and Hayden was cool with it. Corey and Vic say its Nat's fault for not saying something and Paulie takes credit for setting Frank in his place.

Corey: James is with us. He's fine.
Paulie: I'm not worried.

Paul tells James and Nat not to talk to Z anymore because she went upstairs and ratted them out. He says Paulie feels fine and comfortable and James is with them. Flip is 1000% if you had any doubts. Paul says he can't win every HOH and Nat says no one will protect him. James guarantees Nicole and Corey will abandon ship once they know he's going down. Paul says Michelle's going to go crazy in her eviction speech. James says he's so gung ho to get out Bridgette he's going to erupt when Michelle stays. Paul mocks that Paulie is now saying Z is "ride or die."

Nat does a celebratory round with Michelle and Bridgette and tells them Z is still playing rat to Paulie. They can't figure out what's wrong with Z.
Bridgette: She's warped.
They wonder if Paulie will get a Care Package to bail him out. Michelle thinks he might because he has Cody. Bridgette wonders if Cody would really defend him (earlier tonight/last night Cody did a stream where he told any haters they could go gently caress themselves).

Natalie: I'm having the best time. I've been giggling with James. I've had shots at my heart and I don't care.
Michelle: This is epic.

Paul's been ranting about Paulie to James. Its part damage control but he's also clearly angry. James is kind of tired of it and keeps reassuring Paul he's good with them.

Nat says she doesn't hold ill will against Paulie. Bridgette says she and James were trying to say this is a game and they shouldn't make it person and should be decent to each other and Paulie was just ranting calling Nat fake. Michelle says its ironic considering Paulie's the one who revealed he's fake.

Nat [mocking her eviction vote for Z]: You blew up my game and you want my vote?
Bridgette: You threw out my cookies, bitch!

Nat: If James blindsides me tomorrow I'm not going to be a Zakiyah.

Michelle says she'll say Nat didn't deserve to be treated that way by Paulie so they're forced to air the fight.

Paulie: If you think my game is blown up you're out of your mind. [I think this was in response to something Michelle said but the feeds didn't catch it, I just heard her laughing in the background]

Paulie starts fighting with Bridgette again bringing up Frank slapping asses and Bridgette not being upset at that. Bridgette doesn't want to rehash old stuff and says she's a feminist at heart and she'll defend a woman when she sees one being poo poo on. Bridgette says they're both entitled to their perspective but she felt Nat needed an extra voice because she couldn't get a word in.

Paul confirms that Michelle said "I was going to wait to blow up your game but it looks like you already did it tonight." James and Nat are hysterical. Paul says Paulie is as red as a tomato.

Round 2
Michelle: I'm glad America doesn't have to see someone win $500,000 that;s going to pick up random girls at a bar and spend $800 to leave them in a hotel in Vegas. (???)
Paulie: You're right, they just saw a superfan who sucks at the game.
Michelle: Hey, I don't care. I blew up your game, that's all that matters.
Paulie: You blew nothing up.
Michelle: Well I didn't, but you're not winning so that's all that matters in my heart.
Paulie: You can think that Michelle...
Michelle: You're not winning. I would bet money.
Paulie: How much? $500,000.
Michelle: Sure.
Paulie: You won't have it.
Michelle: You either.
Pauile: Ian will never like you.

Paulie: She is trash.

Rd 3
Paulie: Are you crying now? [In Tokyo]
Michelle: No, I'm laughing! [In London]
Paulie: You'll be laughing all the way to the jury house following your homegirl D'ayvonne!
Michelle: Its funny, you manipulated everyone! Freaking Tiffany wanted you gone and you manipulated us into sending her home! Frank wanted you gone and you manipulated us into sending her home! Day wanted you gone and you manipulated us into sending her home! Now me, so you made me the target. Victor didn't, you did!
Paulie: All your strategy means nothing! If you come back with the Round Trip Ticket I'm sending you right back out the door!
Michelle: I can't hear you!
Paulie: Because you don't like the hear the truth!
Michelle: You have a girl voice!
Paulie: Go make up a fake boyfriend and TP your house!
Michelle: I can't hear you!
Paulie: You're a jealous child!
Michelle: He's so stupid. He fights like a girl.
Paulie: Since you're leaving you should make good TV!
Michelle: Yeah. You blowing up your own game! Hilarious! I peed myself it was so funnY!
Paulie: Who did i blow my game up to? I'm waiting! If getting you out is blowing up my game!
Michelle: Hopefully I have the ticket back!
Paulie: So I can send you right back!

Paul: He's going to poo poo his pants when she doesn't leave.
James: Who is this girl?
Nat: You're my idol. You're going to be one of my best friends for the rest of my life.

Paulie laments that Nicole's cast was much more calm and people left the house quietly. Yes, Paulie. That's what people like. BB16 where no one fights to win.

Paulie: Bridgette told me she's a feminist so she'll never believe me because I'm a guy.
Corey: She admitted to being a feminist?!

Michelle mocks Paulie copying Paul and Paul says he was waiting for him to suck his dick on TV.

James: I'm just feeling the fire.
Michelle: Im sorry. Do you want me to stop?
James: No! Keep going!
Michelle: I'm just bringing the heat on me.

Paulie: I just want to know how I became the focal point of all the aggression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paulie [to Nicole]: I just don't like people doing this on my character. You know my brother. You know my family. It drives me insane. Its disgusting.
Remember, this is the guy who has spent all season trashing Natalie's rep, calling Jozea a piece of poo poo, and demeaning his own showmance partner.

Nat: What kills me is you're 23 and he's 28.

https://twitter.com/bbglitterati/status/763696539625590785

https://twitter.com/BBTruth/status/763697129634295808

https://twitter.com/BBSmokebomb/status/763699138865135617

The amazing thing is Paulie has NO idea that Michelle and Nat probably just became serious BB fan favorites while he became one of the most hated villains in BB history.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Aug 11, 2016

• Locked thread