Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
This is the Spoiler thread, so anything in the episodes or on the live feeds will be fair game!

It's the summer TV season again, which means it's time for Big Brother. So what is Big Brother?

Big Brother (BB) is the original and superior source of 24/7 voyeurism on American televisions. The weekly CBS show features footage taken from live feeds of the Big Brother House. What's the big deal about the house? It's a reality game show which forces 14+ people to live together in a house during the summer, all while competing for power to kick other people out of the house and thus out of the game. All with the goal of being the final House Guest selected as the best player and worthy of the $500,000.

The 80+ cameras in the BB house capture all manner of insanity and "reality" when it comes to the House Guests. Meaning what you see on TV is barely half the story. Massive amounts of plotting and scheming are never aired, allowing the TV editors to craft whatever story they want for the viewing audience. Only the feed watchers or readers get the best take on what's really happening in the house.

Interested in seeing the true story of Big Brother 18?

Various sites provide recaps and running updates submitted by viewers of what's going on:

Big Brother Network
HamsterWatch
Jokers Updates
Online Big Brother

CBS also will provide live streaming HD coverage through CBS All Access.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/

If your cable provider offers Pop (the station formerly known as TVGN) you'll be able to watch "Big Brother After Dark" for two hours every night from 12:00-2:00 AM ET/PT seven days a week. This is another source for live feed viewing, sometimes offering different angles or a better viewing experience for that time window.

http://poptv.com/big_brother_after_dark

The official website also provides live feed clips of content not seen on TV.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

This season's twist/hook:

BB Roadkill - An individual competition which allows its unannounced winner to secretly nominate a third Houseguest for eviction.
Battle Back - First five evictees will participate in VS comp. First evictee VS Second evictee, Winner of that VS Third, Winner of that VS Fourth, Winner of that VS Fifth. Final winner can re-enter game.

FAQ:

Q - I bought CBS All Access and all I see on the Live Feeds is fish/trivia?
A - Though it is billed as 24/7, the live feeds will not run during several specific instances: Any time a competition is ongoing, any time nominations are held, legal requirements and/or for control booth interaction. Legal requirements can include when the houseguests start to sing, the HGs talk about a family member by name who didn't sign a release or some other legally grey area. Generally the booth will cut in to warn the HGs or provide some guidance for some ongoing issue.

Q - Is it even worth it to spend $$$ on the feeds?
A - With Big Brother now added to CBS All Access, in addition to the feeds you'll now also have access to every episode of the U.S. edition of Big Brother, all for $5.99 per month. If you're wanting access to that library, it might help your decision. Otherwise also note that it appears the purchase is a recurring charge, so you'll need to cancel when the season is over.

Q - Can the feeds really make that big a difference in how you see an HG?
A - Ask anyone who watched previous seasons. Often times controversial statements regarding gender/race/sexuality never see the light of day on the broadcast show. Instead they are relegated to the live feeds only, and serve as the only way to really see what type of people the house guests are.

Q - Are there any alternative options for recaps?
A - Yes:

Q - What else can you look forward to from the House Guests?
A -

Fedelm in last season's thread posted:

I can't wait to watch people put a target on their back by throwing others under the bus and backdooring floaters on the chopping block when they should've voted with the house even though it's nothing personal, but they didn't come here to make friends so sometimes they have to get blood on their hands in order to do what's best for their game so no matter where your head is at, at the end of the day it is what it is.

Teek fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Reserved for news and updates.

Player History
  • Bridgette
    - Won Outback Steakhouse reward
    - Voted out Week 8 (5-1)
  • Bronte
    - Voted out Week 4 (5-4)
  • Corey
    - Won $2,500, Care Package #5 ($5,000 Bribe given to Victor to vote out Michelle)
    - Voted out Week 13 (1-0)
  • Da'Vonne
    - Voted out Week 7 (6-2)
  • Frank
    Voted out Week 6 (9-0)
  • Glenn
    - Won $2,500
    - Eliminated by competition Week 1
  • James
    - Won $.25, Care Package #2
    - Voted out Week 14 (1-0)
  • Jozea
    - Voted out Week 2 (7-4)
  • Michelle
    - Won $.25, Care Package #4, HOH Advantage
    - Voted out Week 11 (2-2 HOH breaks tie)
  • Natalie
    - Won $.25, Care Package #1
    - Voted out Week 12 (3-0)
  • Nicole
    - Won $2,500, $750, Care Package #3
  • Paul
    - Won $500
  • Paulie
    - Voted out Week 9 (5-0)
    - Won Tech Package (4K TV, Smart phone, Tablet) {Paulie may have actually won this package per Live Feeds, episode competition aired post Paulie eviction and edited him out}
  • Tiffany
    - Voted out Week 5 (8-0)
    - Won $2,500
  • Victor
    - Voted out Week 3 (9-1)
    - Re-entered Week 5 through Battle Back
    - Voted out Week 10 (2-1)
    - Re-entered Week 11 through Jury Returnee Competition
    - Voted out Week 13 (2-0)
    - Won $500, Tech Package (4K TV, Smart phone, Tablet) {Paulie may have actually won this package per Live Feeds, episode competition aired post Paulie eviction and edited him out}, $5,000 Bribe from Corey to vote out Michelle
  • Zakiyah
    - Voted out Week 8 (3-2 Care Package #2 used)

Week 1 - Teams, Battle Back
Team Selection:
Category Four: Frank, Michelle, Paulie, Bridgette
Big Sister: Da'Vonne, Paul, Zakiyah, Josea
Unicorn: James, Natalie, Victor, Bronte
Freakazoids: Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, Glenn
Competition 1: Have Nots [Big Sister], Mystery Punishment [Category 4], $10K Split [Freakazoids], Safety for 2 Weeks [Team Unicorn]
Competition 2: 3 remaining teams compete for safety [Category 4]
Competition 3: 2 remaining teams compete for safety [Big Sister]
Competition 4: Final team competes individually, loser is evicted, remaining decide who among them is HOH. Rest of team safe from nomination
Eliminated Player: Glenn [Will participate in Battle Back]

Week 2 - Teams, Battle Back
HOH: Nicole chosen by Corey and Tiffany
Nominations: Josea & Paulie
Roadkill: Frank
Roadkill Nomination: Paul
Veto Winner: Paul replaced with Bridgette
Final Nominees: Josea VS Paulie VS Bridgette
Eliminated Player: Josea (7-4) [Will participate in Battle Back]

Week 3 - Teams, Battle Back
HOH: Paulie
Nominations: Bronte & Paul
Roadkill: Victor
Roadkill Nomination: Tiffany
Have Nots: Team Big Sister did poorest in HOH, so they are Have Nots. [Slop + Berries]
Veto Winner: Paulie (Used of Paul, replaced with Victor)
Final Nominees: Bronte VS Tiffany VS Victor
Eliminated Player: Victor (9-1)

Week 4 - Teams, Battle Back
HOH: Bridgette
Nominations: Paul & Tiffany
Roadkill: Frank
Roadkill Nomination: Bronte
Veto Winner: Bridgette (Also won team an Outback Steakhouse reward. Veto not used. Invited Big Sister to also go on reward)
Have Nots: Freakazoids (Slop + Popcorn + Peanuts)
Final Nominees: Paul VS Tiffany VS Bronte
Eliminated Player: Bronte (5-4)

Week 5 - Teams, Battle Back
HOH: Paulie
Nominations: Natalie & Tiffany
Roadkill: Tiffany
Roadkill Nomination: Corey
Have Nots: First team out in previous HOH - Team Unicorn (Slop + Baked Beans + Baguettes + Basil)
Veto Winner: Corey (Used on self, replaced with Da'vonne)
Final Nominees: Natalie VS Tiffany VS Da'Vonne
Eliminated Player: Tiffany (8-0)
Note: Team play ends

Week 6 - Battle Back, Secret Room Round Trip
Battle Back Competition 1: Glenn VS Jozea
Battle Back Competition 2: Jozea VS Victor
Battle Back Competition 3: Victor VS Bronte
Battle Back Competition 4: Victor VS Tiffany
Battle Back Winner: Victor re-enters house

HOH: James
Nominations: Bridgette & Frank
Veto Winner: Michelle (Not used)
Final Nominees: Bridgette VS Frank

Secret Room Twist Starts [Get 1/12 shot at returning to game by picking random card. Can not open card until evicted]
Secret Room Door Unlockers: Paul first, then everyone else
Eliminated Player: Frank (9-0) Was not Round Trip Holder

Care Package Twist Starts
Package #1: "Never Not Pass: The winner of this care package cannot be named a Have Not for the rest of the season. So long slop!"
Package #2: "The winner of this care package could single handedly flip the house by preventing two Houseguests of their choosing from voting in this week's eviction."
Package #3: "The good news is, the holder if this care package will be safe for the week. The bad news is, this Houseguest must also wear a "Super Safety" costume all week long."
Package #4: "The winner automatically becomes Co-HOH, sharing all HOH perks and responsibilities for the duration of the week, including choosing one of the nominees."
Package #5: "The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest, for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction."

Week 7 - Secret Room Round Trip, Care Package
HOH: Paul
Have Nots: Corey, Natalie, Paulie, Zakiyah [Lowest score in HOH competition. Slop + Trail mix + Marshmallows]
Care Package #1: Natalie (Never Not Pass)
Nominations: Bridgette & Paulie
Veto Winner: Paulie (Used on self, replaced with Da'Vonne)
Final Nominees: Bridgette VS Da'Vonne
Eliminated Player: Da'Vonne (6-2) Was not Round Trip Holder. First member of Jury.

Week 8 - Secret Room Round Trip, Care Package, Double Eviction
HOH: Victor
Have Nots: James, Bridgette and Corey [First three to drop in HOH competition. Slop + Hash browns + Corned Beef Hash]
Care Package #2: James (Eliminate Two Votes)
Nominations: Michelle & Zakiyah
Veto Winner: Paulie (Not used)
Final Nominees: Michelle VS Zakiyah
Eliminated Player: Zakiyah (3-2) Was not Round Trip Holder.

HOH: Corey
Nominations: Bridgette & Michelle
Veto Winner: Corey (Not used)
Final Nominees: Bridgette VS Michelle
Eliminated Player: Bridgette (5-1) Was not Round Trip Holder.

Week 9 - Secret Room Round Trip, Care Package
Care Package #3: Nicole (Super Safety)
Nominations: Corey & Paulie
Have Nots: Michelle, Natalie and Nicole (Slop + Sunflower seeds + Corn on the cob)
Veto Winner: Victor (Not used), James - $5,000, Nicole - Trip anywhere in U.S., Corey - Patriatard, Paul - BB Secret Service Agent, Paulie - Apple Pie Baking
Final Nominees: Corey VS Paulie
BB Country Fair: James - $.25, Natalie - $.25, Michelle - $.25 + HOH Advantage (Solo 30 Seconds in Black Box HOH), Nicole - $750, Victor - $500 + Tech Package (4K TV, Smartphone, Tablet), Paul - $500
Eliminated Player: Paulie (5-0) Was not Round Trip Holder. Remaining Houseguests opened their envelopes, Paul held now invalid Round Trip.

Week 10 - Care Package
HOH: Natalie
Care Package #4: Michelle (Co-HOH)
Nominations: Victor (Natalie) & Paul (Michelle)
Have Nots: James, Victor and Michelle [Michelle saved by Co-HOH reward] (Slop + Pies)
Veto Winner: Paul (Used on self, replaced with Corey)
Final Nominees: Corey VS Victor
Eliminated Player: Victor (2-1)

Week 11 - Care Package, Jury Returnee Competition
HOH + Jury Returnee Competition: Victor wins battle back, Nicole wins HOH
Care Package #5: Corey ($5,000 bribe)
Nominations: Paul & Michelle
Have Nots: Corey and Victor (First two off wall in HOH, Slop + Seaweed + Squid)
Veto Winner: Nicole (Not used)
Final Nominees: Michelle VS Paul
Eliminated Player: Michelle (2-2 Nicole breaks tie)

Week 12
Nominations: James & Natalie
Veto Winner: Corey (Not used)
Final Nominees: James VS Natalie
Eliminated Player: Natalie (3-0)

Week 13
HOH: Corey
Nominations: Paul & Victor
Veto Winner: Nicole (Not used)
Final Nominees: Paul VS Victor
Eliminated Player: Victor (2-0)

Week 13
HOH: Paul
Nominations: Corey & Nicole
Veto Winner: Paul (Not used)
Final Nominees: Corey VS Nicole
Eliminated Player: Corey (1-0)

Week 14
HOH Part One: James VS Nicole VS Paul = Paul wins
HOH Part Two: James VS Nicole = Nicole wins
HOH Part Three: Paul VS Nicole = Paul
Final Nominees: James VS Nicole
Eliminated Player: James (1-0)
Final Two: Nicole VS Paul

Jury
Da'Vonne: Nicole
Bridgette: Paul
Zakiyah: Nicole
Paulie: Nicole
Michelle: Paul
Natalie: Nicole
Victor: Paul
Corey: Nicole
James: Paul

Nicole wins 5-4

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 22, 2016

Eppy37
Feb 20, 2016

*Insert Obligatory All Star Season Please here*

Also for the love of everything, no BotB this year, period. it ruined S16, tried to ruin S17; just, no.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

somebody pull STAC Goat out of the deep freeze so he's thawed by premiere night

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

House of anime:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBDiscussion&Number=25080094

I predict the bathroom floor sand will last all of a couple of days before BB removes it as has happened with other poorly thought out furniture.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Teek posted:

House of anime:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBDiscussion&Number=25080094

I predict the bathroom floor sand will last all of a couple of days before BB removes it as has happened with other poorly thought out furniture.

the anime room better play annoying Jpop all day long.

It will make for the best season in history.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Teek posted:

Current rumors

CBS is recruiting "mock houseguests" for a week of something? http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-mock-houseguests/
People theorizing this means returning Houseguests, but I'm not sure how keeping randoms in the house for a week means that. But surely testing out something new wouldn't require that they be there six days, but who knows?

RHAP had a podcast recently in which a few of them tossed around viewer-submitted twist suggestions, as well as their own. My favorite by far was for a 3-week webseries immediately preceding an all-star season. The thought is that there are a lot of pre-jury boots who make for excellent TV but would never be cast. Since the House is there anyway, throwing all of them in for an accelerated version of the game would be extremely low-cost. The winner's* only prize is a spot in the show.

*The one tweak I would make would be to send the final two to the show. Having a jury phase doesn't make much sense with this idea.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like how they went with a cities of the world theme and all they could come up with for Japan was loving anime.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I like how they went with a cities of the world theme and all they could come up with for Japan was loving anime.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Best part of summer is almost here!!! Laid up from surgery right now so I'm marathoning old seasons, so hype. My first watch thru of BB14 and man Ian is such a weird fucker how on earth does he win this?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

You don't really need to spoil? Dan kind of burned one too many bridges at the end of the season and he thought he could win over Ian. I believe I'm one among several on here that thought Dan should have won, but ultimately his bad jury management is on him.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol Dan was basically survivor Russel that season. The season he won he basically clinched it with amazing jury management, and forcing Memphis to betray Keisha

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
The funeral was still priceless.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Dan is a great player, even if he played a can't win game. The fact that he got to the end in either of his games was basically a miracle in and of itself. I even think that in his second season, he made the moves he had to to stay alive, it just so happened that making those moves burned every bridge in the game, and Ian was at least likeable enough that people didn't mind voting him over the dude that screwed them over.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

JakeP posted:

Dan is a great player, even if he played a can't win game. The fact that he got to the end in either of his games was basically a miracle in and of itself. I even think that in his second season, he made the moves he had to to stay alive, it just so happened that making those moves burned every bridge in the game, and Ian was at least likeable enough that people didn't mind voting him over the dude that screwed them over.

He also just misplayed the final stages of the game. He should have thrown both parts of the final HoH, since he had Final 2 deals with both of them and he was a logical choice to take anyway. Then if Danielle won he could have made a convincing argument that all her moves were really his, and I think the others would have had a harder time voting for her to win than Ian. Dan really misjudged the house's feelings toward Ian and banked everything on "I didn't rely on the luck of finding some ball in a challenge" as his argument.

He had a major uphill battle in winning at all that season, but his only chance would have been going against Danielle.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Latest rumor going around is that the veto winner will be able to choose the replacement nomination, essentially the seldom seen Diamond Power of Veto. Could prove interesting. Would add a new wrinkle to the stale normal veto formula. It would lesson the power of the HOH, but maybe they might be tweaking it as well. Like the HOH would be forced to select someone as protected from veto nomination that week. That would certainly make some people question how important they are to the HOH.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Teek posted:

Latest rumor going around is that the veto winner will be able to choose the replacement nomination, essentially the seldom seen Diamond Power of Veto. Could prove interesting. Would add a new wrinkle to the stale normal veto formula. It would lesson the power of the HOH, but maybe they might be tweaking it as well. Like the HOH would be forced to select someone as protected from veto nomination that week. That would certainly make some people question how important they are to the HOH.

That sounds so interesting that I have very little faith that it will happen.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Today's latest rumor, from a Twitter account who spoiled the twin twist last season mind you, is that Julie won't read out of the votes after eviction. So people won't know who voted for whom, which would supposedly encourage vote shenanigans.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

ToastyPotato posted:

That sounds so interesting that I have very little faith that it will happen.

:smith:

I want to believe though.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Teek posted:

Today's latest rumor, from a Twitter account who spoiled the twin twist last season mind you, is that Julie won't read out of the votes after eviction. So people won't know who voted for whom, which would supposedly encourage vote shenanigans.

So you mean she won't announce "by a vote of 8-1, so and so you are evicted?" It'll pretty much be "So and so, you're evicted?"

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Correct.

Not sure what this would mean for hinky votes. They either lose their meaning or become more powerful? It really comes down to how willing people are to form an absolute voting majority to save someone.

Also for what it's worth, this same Twitter account is saying that BB 17 player Vanessa will have a sibling in the house. Her sister Tiffany will supposedly be on this season.

Teek fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 8, 2016

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

So you mean she won't announce "by a vote of 8-1, so and so you are evicted?" It'll pretty much be "So and so, you're evicted?"

She can pull a Seacrest and constantly swap out ____ You Are SAFE/Evicted, to keep it fresh and interesting.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

I am ready to expect the unexpected same old poo poo.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Teek posted:

Also for what it's worth, this same Twitter account is saying that BB 17 player Vanessa will have a sibling in the house. Her sister Tiffany will supposedly be on this season.

I saw this rumor elsewhere yesterday, and I'm hoping it's not true, because I saw someone else speculate that maybe it's an Amazing Race/Survivor/Big Brother All-Stars Crossover season, which would explain the jetsetter decor and the sand in the bathroom... but that's obviously hugely wishful thinking. But I wish it were true.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
There's been a longstanding rumour about a Big Brother version of Blood vs Water, maybe they're finally doing that.

Is last season worth a rewatch? BB16 burnt me out hard enough I took last summer off. I'm sorting out picking a VPN and getting CBS All Access for the feeds this year though so it'd be easy to go back and watch BB17 if it was any good.

In my book I'd say BB2, BB7, BB10 and BB13 were my favourites. BB6, BB11, BB15 and BB16 were the ones I hated most. If 17 turned out anything like 15 and 16 I'd feel pretty comfortable skipping it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I barely remember last season and I had to stop and think real hard to remember at least some of the cast members. Even now, I can't remember but a handful of them. It was probably mediocre at best, I suppose. One of the best players in the house also kind of became the most annoying, unfortunately.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Aw. I think last season was fun. It's difficult with Big Brother just because rewatching/binging is a huge time commitment, but there was some good storytelling in there.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Last season was decent to good. There are several stand out players, the "villain" being a particularly annoying one usually, if only because they were the type to never own their villainy and honestly cop to some of their moves.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I think I'll give it a shot for a half dozen episodes. Thinking back to 16 as nauseating as The Frankie Show was Derrick was a pretty good winner and it wasn't as bad as 15 with Aaryn and Amanda. I think I just fell a couple weeks behind and never caught up cause I was super busy last summer.

Thanks all for the reviews!

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Teek posted:

Last season was decent to good. There are several stand out players, the "villain" being a particularly annoying one usually, if only because they were the type to never own their villainy and honestly cop to some of their moves.

Who are you referring to? Are we looking back at Vanessa as a villain? She wasn't my favorite, but I'd say she played the best game in her season. She was just annoying with her emotions and needing to get Reasons to justify nominating people. I guess I can see her being the villain of her season, but she kinda didn't have any worthy antagonists to make us/me root against her.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Yer Burnt posted:

Who are you referring to? Are we looking back at Vanessa as a villain? She wasn't my favorite, but I'd say she played the best game in her season. She was just annoying with her emotions and needing to get Reasons to justify nominating people. I guess I can see her being the villain of her season, but she kinda didn't have any worthy antagonists to make us/me root against her.

She was annoying because of her victim personality. She kept loving over people and then when anyone did anything even SLIGHTLY offensive towards her she had an emotional breakdown and went on a witch hunt for that person. Vanessa was awful to watch.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, exactly. I don't mind someone being an rear end to others, just own that you're an rear end and admit you're messing with people.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It wasn't him! It was Judas! It wasn't him! It was Judas!

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I do remember being annoyed and hating her a lot, but she seemed to be portrayed as the protagonist/hero for most of the season until the end when she became too much. When I look back on her, I remember her as a good strategist first and then the emotional manipulation. The rest of her season were useless as game players, so without her the season would've been boring.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Mob posted:

It wasn't him! It was Judas! It wasn't him! It was Judas!

I forgot about him!

Overall the cast was fine, but I think the production was just stale. I really hope all of the rumors posted are true. The game really needs big shake ups.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Coaches season again?:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/06/big-brother-18-coaches-twist-bb18/

Why would you cast Audrey as a coach?... She did horribly...

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Teek posted:

Coaches season again?:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/06/big-brother-18-coaches-twist-bb18/

Why would you cast Audrey as a coach?... She did horribly...

I'm just going to assume someone dropped out and she was on a the short list for replacements. She probably won't do well, but at least they didn't pick Frankie.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, I'm not sure I buy it. Another rumor has Frank, Nicole, Da'Vonne and James back in. I could more buy the James rumor, because he filmed some new talking head stuff in LA recently for the BB live feeds interviews. Ian has as well. All the other talking heads interviews were also from people in the area I think, save for Britney, but I doubt she would go in with her young daughter.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Teek posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure I buy it. Another rumor has Frank, Nicole, Da'Vonne and James back in. I could more buy the James rumor, because he filmed some new talking head stuff in LA recently for the BB live feeds interviews. Ian has as well. All the other talking heads interviews were also from people in the area I think, save for Britney, but I doubt she would go in with her young daughter.

Gay Porn James or James Rhine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Teek posted:

I would straight up consider dropping out this season if Frankie were back. Unless I am spacing and there is another Frank I am forgetting.

Edit: Oh, Psycho Sid's son is Frank.

• Locked thread