Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Christian vs Angelico 6 6.38%
Bucks and Horace Grant vs Eddie Pack and Penta 33 35.11%
Archer vs Chandler 3 3.19%
Legit vs Beast 8 8.51%
Miro vs Evil 40 42.55%
Team Taz vs Hangman and 10 4 4.26%
Total: 94 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

smarxist posted:

for real though i need everyone to bump into each other back stage wearing #1 Dad tees on BTE and a big rumble starting

a mox #1 dad shirt would sell much better than 'bitch af'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Pylons posted:

Feel like some of you guys are doing some weird projecting onto a relatively common name, especially among Southern black families.

This is dogshit

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is tonight's show live? Last week's was taped which means they're live tonight right?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Liberty doesn't seem like that weird of a name to me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

explosivo posted:

Is tonight's show live? Last week's was taped which means they're live tonight right?

nope. its taped. This and the darks will be absolutely cobbled together affairs. The wrestlers sleep while the editors toil.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

Liberty doesn't seem like that weird of a name to me.

Under the circumstances of regular-rear end people not constantly building their #brand it wouldn't be. But having a reputation for cynical pandering makes it a lol

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

explosivo posted:

Probably the last taped Dynamite. Two more lives and then they’re on the road again.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Nice kid name, dumb gently caress. I'm normal btw

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The anger Cody gets sometimes here freaks me out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm mad as heck about Cody

I'm mad about that kid

Cause it's cute and Cody shouldn't have a cute kid, or a gorgeous wife, or a successful business, and he has it all.

I'm one third the man Cody is.:sigh:

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

It does get weird sometimes yeah, but the discussion moves on eventually!

Also I used to like Calihan when I only knew him from LU and that mask vs hair match he did with Penta. What I've seen from him lately on impact has been awful though.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gently caress you brock. Don't ever call the goddamn manager on me for scratching my nuts while typing in your stupid order. I don't even touch your food you gently caress. I throw your shoes in the trash. Boat shoes rear end gringo.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I don't like Cody as a wrestler but jesus dudes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

doesn't make sense

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TTBF posted:

I don't like Cody as a wrestler but jesus dudes

Cody is the greatest heel of his generation. Even RSP doesn't get this kind of heat.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

coconono posted:

nope. its taped. This and the darks will be absolutely cobbled together affairs. The wrestlers sleep while the editors toil.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Probably the last taped Dynamite. Two more lives and then they’re on the road again.

Daw, thanks. Forgot we're so close to them hitting the road again.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gumball Gumption posted:

You're all thinking too hard.

It's so his grandkids can be sons of Liberty.

Middle name: La-li-lu-le-lo

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

Under the circumstances of regular-rear end people not constantly building their #brand it wouldn't be. But having a reputation for cynical pandering makes it a lol

Cody has never done anything I've read as cynical pandering. If anything, he's naively earnest and genuine about all of this stuff. This is a weird discussion.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope they set Brock's Jetta on fire.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cody is exactly like my cousin rob who "borrowed" my snes and never gave it back, AND who, i kid you not, has the american flag hanging on his front porch. loving piece of poo poo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he thinks you gave it to him b/c you were scared to speak your thoughts clearly

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
People are weird about Cody but the guy who loves America to an embarrassing degree and has an America neck tattoo naming his child Liberty is funny, sorry

Cody continues to be the perfect “fun to make fun of” guy because he’s ultimately harmless. He’s like the best possible scenario if you input the personality traits “second generation professional wrestler” “vocal patriot” “self-indulgent” “dummy.” Please do move on from The Factory though

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

actually make fun of it instead of making d00m about it and we're good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

weird post

its cool that his daughter was born on Juneteenth though

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Alaois posted:

really cool to force your wife into labor for brownie points lol. Great job, Cody! :thumbsup:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Okay now we're pushing it, lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think it's becoming obvious the EVPs post here. Find the people who are angriest about Cody and you've found the Bucks and Omega.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Alaois posted:

(Observed)

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Yep, feels awkward to read the thread when it's almost two pages just hating on Cody because he posted a pic of his baby.

This is coming from an european view of the things tho.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm not as mad about Cody now that Brock's here. That guy really irritates me.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rantmo posted:

(Observed)

she can say it any time it falls on a saturday, that's how the law works

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I like Cody and enjoy his matches but I can lol at having the name Liberty Road

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope they Jake Parnell that Brock guy.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

coconono posted:

I hope they Jake Parnell that Brock guy.

Brock has to feud with Cody because Anthony Ogogo died on the way back to his home planet (England)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

but what if

Cyber-Ogogo

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

coconono posted:

but what if

Cyber-Ogogo

Robogogo

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Ogogo Sentai Boukenger

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Ogogo still has the british Trump at home, cut him some slack.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

I'm not as mad about Cody now that Brock's here. That guy really irritates me.

What, do you want to keep punching out Brock's tooth while it keeps growing back in an infinite loop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

coconono posted:

I know a lady with two kids name Patience and Promise, so Liberty isn't the most embarrassing name a kid's been stuck with.

I used to work in child welfare and we came across a kid named Machine Commander...