Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Wootman posted:

yeah hold on let me go to a bunch of shady sites and click on every ad ever.
well you're already on the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wootman posted:

then stop being a retard while using computers??? idiot

maybe microsoft should stop being retards while making computer operating systems

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

THC posted:

maybe microsoft should stop being retards while making computer operating systems

No, you don't need to fix that just yet
   /
:nsa:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

THC posted:

its a given that the OS with the most market share is going to be attacked the most

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

windows is attacked more often, and the attacks are more successful due to it being a piece of poo poo

and it's just going to get worse because they fired all of their QA, lol

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
its a good OS but you considering you use a mac your brain is forever tainted with poo poo.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

human beings are very good at adapting to abuse and deplorable situations especially when they don't know any better. like slaves or concentration camp victims over time they grow to accept it and they might even resist attempts to stop the abuse. see windows users

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

THC posted:

human beings are very good at adapting to abuse and deplorable situations especially when they don't know any better. like slaves or concentration camp victims over time they grow to accept it and they might even resist attempts to stop the abuse. see windows users

u equate computres with human relationships? someone owns a mac

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
mac users defend their lovely purchases as they would defend a member of their own family. because its just as hosed up

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

THC posted:

i think window users are smart and can detect trash aka anything apple ever makes. go jerk off to furry hentai on your lovely retina display.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

mac users defend their lovely purchases as they would defend a member of their own family. because its just as hosed up

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

computer bad

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

u equate computres with human relationships? someone owns a mac
when you use software every day then yes you have a kind of relationship with the humans who made it and using Microsoft products is basically abuse where that's concerned

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
zune > ipod
windows phone > ios
windows > mac
onedrive > icloud

apple is trash

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i miss zune tbh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wootman posted:

zune > ipod
windows phone > ios
windows > mac
onedrive > icloud

apple is trash

i think windows is the only microsoft thing that is actively better than macintosh. i enjoy ios and also the iphone 4s which is the last good non-huegphone/ non-steal my fingerprints for skynet telephone device

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Wootman posted:

zune > ipod
windows phone > ios
windows > mac
onedrive > icloud

apple is trash

actually the reverse of all these things is true, and unfortunately u have a terminal caise of fail aids

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i think windows is the only microsoft thing that is actively better than macintosh. i enjoy ios and also the iphone 4s which is the last good non-huegphone/ non-steal my fingerprints for skynet telephone device

get a nexus phone those are great, nothing beats stock android. i don't like ios because its locked down to gently caress and being forced to move music and videos using itunes always pissed me off but i heard they changed that. i also think its incredibly ugly.

pram posted:

actually the reverse of all these things is true, and unfortunately u have a terminal caise of fail aids

name one reason mac is better than windows

pram
Jun 10, 2001
they arent used by peasant retards like wootman

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
thats a bad reason

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its good

pram
Jun 10, 2001
windows is bad. ridiculously awful. just complete poo poo . operating system

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
what can mac do better than windows?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
compile unix applications

ms sua is deprecated :smith:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
ssh

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

190 new posts and microsoft didn't even do anything

shut up nerds

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pram posted:

windows is bad. ridiculously awful. just complete poo poo . operating system

meh i agree w/u now

u guys are all fuckin dopes lmao winblows

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

pram posted:

the ultimate netbook... ?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
btw 32 mb of esram, your avatar owns evaliegeon is great.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

compile unix applications

ms sua is deprecated :smith:

good reason to not use windows tbh

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

where's the D?

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i think you meant to post in the bitcoin thread, friend

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

M₴

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Wootman posted:

get a nexus phone those are great, nothing beats stock android. i don't like ios because its locked down to gently caress and being forced to move music and videos using itunes always pissed me off but i heard they changed that. i also think its incredibly ugly.

name one reason mac is better than windows

please gently caress off already

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wootman posted:

btw 32 mb of esram, your avatar owns evaliegeon is great.

thank u friend :3

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Maximum Leader posted:

please gently caress off already

be nice like my nigga 32 mb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ugh its so locked down, I cant listen to FLAC or customize my home screen widgets with this bullshit

• Locked thread