Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

A Man With A Plan posted:

A hint: the labels weren't added by the artist.

I know that. Perhaps I was proposing a joke, a jape, if you will. It would be quite absurd if Assad really were ravaging the countryside on his own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
he's a cool dude but he's not that cool

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Forgall posted:

Internment camps are literally the only thing that FDR did that conservatives actually like.
Yeah, you think they would've been more enthusiastic about FEMA camps.

Cumslut1895 posted:

No smoke without fire!

Please tell me I am not looking at a photograph of a burned human corpse.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

oldpainless posted:

I get a lot of posts on Facebook about terminal Illnesses, hurricane victims, grandma in the hospital whatever who fuckin cares but all of them specifically say to copy and paste the status, that you can't just share it. Why is that? Don't they do the same thing? Thanks for the help

If a person has locked down their privacy settings and you 'share' their post only mutual friends of you and the original poster will be able to see it. If you copy and paste then your entire friend list will be able to see your post.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

trickybiscuits posted:

Get ready to have nightmares.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

tldr: He was probably dead by the time that picture was taken.

hyperhazard has a new favorite as of 04:56 on Jun 2, 2016

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

idgi, what's the dumb part?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Byzantine posted:

idgi, what's the dumb part?

Talking about how you would shoot children while calling other people psychotic.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

cyberia posted:

If a person has locked down their privacy settings and you 'share' their post only mutual friends of you and the original poster will be able to see it. If you copy and paste then your entire friend list will be able to see your post.

If they made a post they wanted people to share, they should have set it to public. You can do that for one post while leaving the rest of your stuff private.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

trickybiscuits posted:

he was probably a rapist, don't worry!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I got a few "angry about Islam" posts today, more than normal, did something happen or is it just coincidence/full moon?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

hyperhazard posted:

Get ready to have nightmares.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

tldr: He was probably dead by the time that picture was taken.

:stonk:

gently caress Texas gently caress Texas gently caress Texas

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

If you ever get an "angry about Islam" post that's referencing ISIS, comment by smugly asking if they know the religion of the overwhelming majority of soldiers actively and directly opposing ISIS.

Post the results here, TIA.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Cumslut1895 posted:

he was probably a rapist, don't worry!

Lets be honest, many (if not most) of you guys that claim to be MGTOW (or foreveralone / incel if you like) would not be MGTOW if you found fat girls attractive. But you don't. You want to see a girls natural coke bottle curves, the butt, the small waist to be turned on. like any other normal heterosexual male, you need to be turned on visually before you approach and consider a female. Obese females, with their huge mushy butts, fuppas, a torso void of curves, lack of gracility and lack of feminine dainty-ness, just don't turn us on do they? It is high obesity rates (undateable women) and average girls overvaluing their looks (non-fat 5's and 6's acting like and thinking they're 8's) causing the dating problem in the USA. Average girls overvalue themselves because they aren't fat so have more men pursuing them than what they would in a healthy-body sized country. There is basically not enough healthy-weight women to go around in the USA, and 90% of men want a healthy-sized female as a partner. (we will not account the 10% of men who DO PREFER bigger women.. a rough estimate) When 68% of American women are overweight (confirmed stat) and of that 68% obesity is closing in on 50% (half the female population) it is INEVITABLE that close to an equal portion of males are going to get shafted hard and lose out on the dating game unless they resort to Asian countries with skinny/thin women or they get super desperate and.. shivers start phucking these fat pigs of womanhood only to feel disgusted and ashamed afterwards. As long as obesity stays, even if women became less promiscuous and more loyal, the competition would still be about being a HIGH SMV male when there's a huge portion of women that are undateable solely because of their uncontrollable consumption of McDonalds, unworn gym shoes and purge into spewing "i'm the victim here" fat-feminist rhetoric. An average, non-fat girl can go up 2-3 points on her sexual value based on the percentage of obese women in her state, community, social group, her online dating site competitors etc, and if this number keeps increasing then what society defined to be a 5/10 in the 1990's would soon become a 9/10 because of its scarcity. I remember in the 1980's and 1990's somebody like Kristen Stewart for example would be just a 5/10 or 6/10. Now she's easily seen as a 7.5 or 8/10. There is one example. If fat-feminism does win, ugly/fat will become average, and average will become hot. And anything that would be hot would become a unicorn (even if it has a shitload of flaws, whiteknight betas would be in denial.) Do not ever stop improving your value in Looks Money Status single MGTOW men, (its horrible if your a naturally physically unattractive guy i admit and you should probably get out now) if obesity rates continue to rise like they are, the game will only get harder in the future based on how much feminism spreads to the point six figures might not be enough for a decent looking 6/10 chick in America.

discuss

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Lets be honest, many (if not most) of you guys that claim to be MGTOW (or foreveralone / incel if you like) would not be MGTOW if you found fat girls attractive. But you don't. You want to see a girls natural coke bottle curves, the butt, the small waist to be turned on. like any other normal heterosexual male, you need to be turned on visually before you approach and consider a female. Obese females, with their huge mushy butts, fuppas, a torso void of curves, lack of gracility and lack of feminine dainty-ness, just don't turn us on do they? It is high obesity rates (undateable women) and average girls overvaluing their looks (non-fat 5's and 6's acting like and thinking they're 8's) causing the dating problem in the USA. Average girls overvalue themselves because they aren't fat so have more men pursuing them than what they would in a healthy-body sized country. There is basically not enough healthy-weight women to go around in the USA, and 90% of men want a healthy-sized female as a partner. (we will not account the 10% of men who DO PREFER bigger women.. a rough estimate) When 68% of American women are overweight (confirmed stat) and of that 68% obesity is closing in on 50% (half the female population) it is INEVITABLE that close to an equal portion of males are going to get shafted hard and lose out on the dating game unless they resort to Asian countries with skinny/thin women or they get super desperate and.. shivers start phucking these fat pigs of womanhood only to feel disgusted and ashamed afterwards. As long as obesity stays, even if women became less promiscuous and more loyal, the competition would still be about being a HIGH SMV male when there's a huge portion of women that are undateable solely because of their uncontrollable consumption of McDonalds, unworn gym shoes and purge into spewing "i'm the victim here" fat-feminist rhetoric. An average, non-fat girl can go up 2-3 points on her sexual value based on the percentage of obese women in her state, community, social group, her online dating site competitors etc, and if this number keeps increasing then what society defined to be a 5/10 in the 1990's would soon become a 9/10 because of its scarcity. I remember in the 1980's and 1990's somebody like Kristen Stewart for example would be just a 5/10 or 6/10. Now she's easily seen as a 7.5 or 8/10. There is one example. If fat-feminism does win, ugly/fat will become average, and average will become hot. And anything that would be hot would become a unicorn (even if it has a shitload of flaws, whiteknight betas would be in denial.) Do not ever stop improving your value in Looks Money Status single MGTOW men, (its horrible if your a naturally physically unattractive guy i admit and you should probably get out now) if obesity rates continue to rise like they are, the game will only get harder in the future based on how much feminism spreads to the point six figures might not be enough for a decent looking 6/10 chick in America.

discuss

that rant has a lot of percentages and fractions in it

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lottery of Babylon posted:

discuss

Is this Frog Fractions 2?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Is this Frog Fractions 2?

yeah, when the lead developer caught his wife cheating on him

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I saw this dumb right wing meme with a few posts under it but they weren't the standard :newfap: I was expecting.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

There's no more idiots of imgur thread, but this is just :stare: :gonk:

http://imgur.com/gallery/lubpQ

quote:

I was genuinely worried that I would just get drowned in SJW bullshit about how I clearly raped them just because they said I did.

Yes, imgur is well known for having a problem of having "SJW"s everywhere :rolleyes:

E: Oh my god I love that filter

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

I get a lot of posts on Facebook about terminal Illnesses, hurricane victims, grandma in the hospital whatever who fuckin cares but all of them specifically say to copy and paste the status, that you can't just share it. Why is that? Don't they do the same thing? Thanks for the help

oldpainless more like oldclueless amirite

I feel like I've used that one already :(

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

This kind of thing is why I had to set my timeline to only be visible to me. Every day it's a bunch of weird "AMEN" shares and minion memes from my parents. Also I'm not thankful for this morning, it sucked.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

HEART TOUCHING

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

This kind of thing is why I had to set my timeline to only be visible to me. Every day it's a bunch of weird "AMEN" shares and minion memes from my parents. Also I'm not thankful for this morning, it sucked.

"you'r"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Let this fowl touch your heart and be saved from the snooze button

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SleepCycle woke me up this morning, the gently caress should God get credit for?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Murphy Brownback posted:

Glad to see Asus is finally getting in the meme game

ROCK SOLID. HEART TOUCHING. LIKE IF YOU AGREE

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

St Evan Echoes posted:

SleepCycle woke me up this morning, the gently caress should God get credit for?

The Rock woke me up today, and I said a quick prayer of thanks for Dwayne The Rock Johnson

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Pesticide20 posted:

The Rock woke me up today, and I said a quick prayer of thanks for Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Thank you

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

IOSM bragging about being IOSM

e.

Soviet Commubot posted:

I saw this dumb right wing meme with a few posts under it but they weren't the standard :newfap: I was expecting.

beaten :smith:

CommonShore has a new favorite as of 16:41 on Jun 2, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm not a pedophile; I am, however, a teacher,

Also, I had to look this up by keyword because it is no longer trending, which surprises me a tad.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That person is praising 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers, being racist and then blaming clothing for statutory rape all in the same paragraph.
I'm impressed and sad at the same time.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"middle aged 13yr old"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

People freaking out far less about women molesting boys as opposed to vice versa is so bizarre and ducked up.

HMV live tweeted their media team being fired a while ago

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Ok Fella posted:

That person is praising 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers, being racist and then blaming clothing for statutory rape all in the same paragraph.

Add in that women are all looking for a good dicking.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ok Fella posted:

Where was the racist comment in there?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
BOMB rear end DICK

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EmmyOk posted:

People freaking out far less about women molesting boys as opposed to vice versa is so bizarre and ducked up.

HMV live tweeted their media team being fired a while ago

I'm honestly surprised HMV is managing to hold on as long as it is in this digital age.

Though I have noticed that their stores are becoming increasingly filled with merch. Now instead of wall-to-wall CDs and DVDs they have maybe half music and movies and half Star Wars mugs and Minions plushes.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Munchables posted:

Where was the racist comment in there?

Pretty sure the OP was referring to the sagging pants.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Zipperelli. posted:

Pretty sure the OP was referring to the sagging pants.

How are pants racist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sounds like someone is projecting their own prejudices to me.