Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvapB-Up8ec

:widowsnypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
dab forever

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
why are those kids smelling their armpits?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Up Circle posted:

dota 2 majors were paying like 7-10k for the entire event to some casters, but I don't know if that's even standard for them. csgo doesn't seem to have as much money involved as dota

I think I heard one time that the CS casters were actually paid more and treated better, and some other game's casters (dota mb) were complaining about it. But I don't remember and cba to look that up.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Lol Janko at the end to machine "Stop it". He's always so serious it seems. Machine was just trying to party with the crowd. I'd like to have a drink and party with Machine now that I think about it. Seems like a fun guy. Then we could make fun of Thorin together and we would fall in gay love and he would shuttle me around the world for all his casting gigs and I would get to meet all the pro players and we would live happily ever after. *sigh* what a dream.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Every time people shout at someone to dab I keep thinking they're yelling at them to whip out a vape and start smoking hash oil.:corsair:

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

IronDoge posted:

Every time people shout at someone to dab I keep thinking they're yelling at them to whip out a vape and start smoking hash oil.:corsair:

That's not what they're talking about? Clearly I'm out of the loop here...

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

MF_James posted:

That's not what they're talking about? Clearly I'm out of the loop here...

Yeah, I thought that's what they were talking about too.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Seeing old crusty gamers complain about young people is hilarious

:ssh: these 14 year olds forcing their parents to shell out 50bux for video games is keeping the sport alive :ssh:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mouz benched oskar for "personal reasons", nex to stand-in.

Here lies Turk's hopes and dreams.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
drat kids and their music :corsair:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Feels bad when Starcraft loving 2 gets (official) sprays before CSGO does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJZhGTrmNg&t=90s

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

New Zealand can eat me posted:

Feels bad when Starcraft loving 2 gets (official) sprays before CSGO does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJZhGTrmNg&t=90s

Let me know when statecraft 2 gets good though

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

Seeing old crusty gamers complain about young people is hilarious

:ssh: these 14 year olds forcing their parents to shell out 50bux for video games is keeping the sport alive :ssh:

Exactly this game needs more fans not fewer. id rather not see negative attitudes toward players and fan culture infiltrate esports journalism and punditry before the medium has a chance to become very big but I suppose those types will always exist

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Basically, if you refuse to do a dab on camera, you shouldn't go to the NA events because you're a buzz killington

:stare: lekr0 is killing it right now, 9-0 after 4 rounds vs NiP https://www.twitch.tv/proleaguecsgo

DABMAP

lmao

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 4, 2016

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

haha he touched a black dildo

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Admittedly I do not speak whatever language this is being cast in, but I'm pretty sure Mous/VP is in quadruple overtime right now. :catstare:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

English stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/proleaguecsgob

GG, VP took it after 53 rounds lol

https://twitter.com/g5taz/status/783433369157787649

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 4, 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
5 days since i last played counter strike

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

totally agree with Taz on this, that is pretty hosed up.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Love Stole the Day posted:

why are those kids smelling their armpits?

I feel like Jaden Smith is behind this fad.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
hello im a dusty wanderer who has come back to this terrible realm after a year of pilgrimage what has changed since last i laid eyes upon this accursed earth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

verbal enema posted:

hello im a dusty wanderer who has come back to this terrible realm after a year of pilgrimage what has changed since last i laid eyes upon this accursed earth
Danish CS continues to break my heart. :smith:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
You will only need you ears and not your eyes to know the permutations made in the past year

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have fought against night crew in my day, but I welcome you to our counter striking brotherhood.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
*bottom frags while getting my team killed, not realizing we actually lost the game* "lol gg ez noobs"

Agoat fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Oct 5, 2016

SunChips
Nov 16, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

Invited you to the group geared towards lower hour players, I'm sure someone will shoot you one for the main Goon group too

Much love.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

drat it, Pimp, don't make me like you.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Remora posted:

drat it, Pimp, don't make me like you.

pimp looks like he is fitting in with the group, honestly after ESL One I think the weakest player is JDM.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

pimp looks like he is fitting in with the group, honestly after ESL One I think the weakest player is JDM.

In terms of players I yelled at, only Smithzz received more groans at the TV then JDM. You could tell nerves were really getting to him.

Pimp on the other hand was the best looking Liquid player other then Eliige.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

In terms of players I yelled at, only Smithzz received more groans at the TV then JDM. You could tell nerves were really getting to him.

Pimp on the other hand was the best looking Liquid player other then Eliige.

at this point when the entire team is doing well you shouldn't have nerves. ElGiggle and Nitr0 had one of the best performances of their careers at ESL One.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Potentially a dumb question, but for people who have mouse pads with pros' signatures, are the mouse pads still usable without worrying about smearing the signatures or do they basically become souvenirs?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Gilg posted:

Potentially a dumb question, but for people who have mouse pads with pros' signatures, are the mouse pads still usable without worrying about smearing the signatures or do they basically become souvenirs?

Mousepads will wear over time. Don't use it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

at this point when the entire team is doing well you shouldn't have nerves. ElGiggle and Nitr0 had one of the best performances of their careers at ESL One.

For sure. It's weird how few awpers are consistent in today's meta. Off the top of my head, only FalleN, Cold, and Guardian really impress me.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
AWPers have always been clowny garbage dumpster people

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

AWPers have always been clowny garbage dumpster people
See: JW

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Agoat posted:

*bottom frags while getting my team killed, not realizing we actually lost the game* "lol gg ez noobs"

I unironically enjoy talking mad poo poo while bottom fragging. I only do it while bottom fragging because that's the only time it's fun.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
40/16 my first match back in compet

silver 2

well there goes my high of nova 3 :c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I just got my Sheriff Badge back! Woo DMG lol

Took me forever to claw out of MGE this time, had to go 6/8 three separate times.