Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

She's not wrong.

...and the pitch! posted:

Butter and lettuce on the same sandwich? Maybe it's delicious.
Butter on every sandwich. Americans are weird for not doing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arlo and Janis

Tina's Groove Classic (February 28, 2006)

Arlo and Janis Classic (February 28, 1996)

Garfield Classic (February 28, 1986)

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Intelligent Life

Take It From the Tinkersons

Dark Side of the Horse

Viivi & Wagner

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Buni

Rhymes with Orange

Pros and Cons

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Nancy

:hurr:

Dustin

Mandrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T510giCohSw&t=6s

Kennel fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 11, 2017

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

same. :smith: same.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Haha what if I drew myself really happy and then a really big Buff dude with LIFE written on his shirt/a huge car with DEPRESSION emblazoned on its hood/a meteor with SOCIAL ANXIETY printed on it/a big huge animal with DIABETES scribbled on its fur came along and beat the poo poo out of me haha how insightful

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's clearly your own fault for being lazy. Just reach down, grab your bootstraps firmly and pull yourselves off the ground. It's easy to beat gravity.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

|Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Today's Garf

Zippy

Ripley's

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

fondue posted:

Is it never not, "Then they hosed!"?

Let's see ... cat antics. Out at the pond. Alien/God old guy. Arguing with Ghulk. loving. loving. loving in front of an audience. More loving.

Aardmania posted:

9 Chickweed Lane

This ends today's CPR lesson. Join us next time for more creepy public reproduction.

C-c-combo!

Honestly too easy though, they're always loving everywhere.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So is music row supposed to rhyme with how or music how meant to rhyme with row

treasureplane
Jul 12, 2008

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.
King Aroo (May 9, 1952)

Wash Tubbs (February 24, 1930)

Gasoline Alley (March 22, 1924)

Lil' Abner (November 22, 1937)

treasureplane
Jul 12, 2008

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.
Barney Google (March 26, 1923)

Alley Oop (June 25, 1934)

Oaky Doaks (June 20, 1935)

Dickie Dare (August 3, 1933)

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Calaveron posted:

So is music row supposed to rhyme with how or music how meant to rhyme with row
Nope.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

so it's closer to Music Ho ?

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

Aardmania posted:

Judge Parker

Is there a particular reason why you're consistently three days behind the latest posted comic?

Modesty Blaise

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Buni has always sucked. 80% of its jokes are "what if [cute / pleasant thing] were in fact [shady / violent]?" And the rest are some seriously Intelligent Life-quality poo poo about how the loser rabbit pines for the pretty rabbit who is with the jock rabbit.

Alley Oop, on the other hand, is pretty good. I have MASSIVE respect for the character Dootsy Bobo based on NOTHING but the fact that his name is Dootsy Bobo. Freakin' owns.

the bus is also good.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkWKvMCzqA

It's like this but without a hint of joking.

Gilchrist is such a hack.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

You have been "a couple" for months and you haven't kissed yet. You are not a couple.

Aardmania posted:

Previously, on a very special "Funky Winkerbean"...

Cayla usually sees the reflection of the Lisa mask she's wearing in Les's glasses.

Every time she looks in his eyes she sees Lisa, but she still had sex with him. How sad.

Tiggum posted:

Butter on every sandwich. Americans are weird for not doing this.

Gross.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

The thing that gets me about Aunt Fritzi in NewNancy is she's drawn as a sex bomb, but not really, because she's wearing a cross necklace.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

gently caress you, Gilchrist

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

The mountain one requires further explaination, I think. Since the Earth isn't a perfect sphere but it's wider at the equator than the poles, the summit of Mount Chimborazo is farther away from the Earth's center than Everest's, because Chimborazo is closer to the equator.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

II'm no topology whiz but I remember it is an oblate spheroid. I could say that all day. Oblate spheroid.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

manero posted:

The thing that gets me about Aunt Fritzi in NewNancy is she's drawn as a sex bomb, but not really, because she's wearing a cross necklace.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

gently caress you, Gilchrist

She's the southern gentleman fantasy. Devout Christian who is also insanely hot and likes all the stuff they like and doesn't know they are hot, so won't cheat on them, and is also kind of dumb and always knows her place.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mark Trail

"Look, what exactly is it you are telling me here, Trail?"

Mary Worth

"The first step I am teaching you is called the 'Bank Routing Number'!"

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Apartment 3-G

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Even less than kissing, have the two even done something like hold hands in Intelligent Life? They seem to mostly just talk at each other and melt.

Also that old Funky always reminds me how over time Carla just looked more and more like Lisa each appearance.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I'm wondering how much of this actually happened/was revealed in the comic, and how much is just being vomited out here because Ann Eiffel isn't evil enough already.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
Pop Team Epic

Honey Come Chatka

e: Oh, I didn't notice the guy who was posting these previously actually already posted this and the next Poptepipic, so here's that and a new one so I'm not just repeating stuff

Angular Cyrus fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 12, 2017

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Flash Gordon

2003 Spiderman

The Amazing Kala

Nancy

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
The Lockhrons

Brewster Rockit Space Guy

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Kevin & Kell

Mother Goose & Grimm

Hagar The Horrible

Old New Yorker Cartoons

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
Meanwhile, over on Ballard Street

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Haifisch posted:

2003 Spiderman

"Wow, you guys sure do use a lot of slurs in your daily conversation and you talk pretty freely about genocide! Oh well, you told me you're good guys and that's good enough for me!"

Even Ripley's making me look at loving.

Good Listener posted:

Even less than kissing, have the two even done something like hold hands in Intelligent Life? They seem to mostly just talk at each other and melt.

Honestly if I saw this relationship in real life (or even if I saw it in a real comic) I'd know exactly what was going on. Clearly she doesn't actually want to be going out with him, but he catfished her and when she saw who he was she couldn't turn him down without being the bitch who was all up ons, but then wouldn't go out with him as soon as she found out he's not hot or rich or interesting or fun. So she's just like, "Let's take it slow. Like, really slow. Like, let's not kiss or hold hands or even brush against each other in tight spaces." She's keeping him in that holding pattern until he gets sick of it and quits her (he won't, he was happy creepily staring at her across the room for years) or she finds an "acceptable" reason to dump him.

Unfortunately, since this isn't real life or a real comic but rather a gross nerd wank, she'll be happy in this non-relationship until Reddick gets blue balls and bumps them to the next level.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Big dump of comics incoming

BC

Phoebe and her Unicorn

Baldo

Wizard of Id

Big Nate

Wallace the Brave

Rich Girl and You've Gone Too Far But You Know It Don't Matter Anyway

Baby Blues

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Heathcliff

Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

He didn't vanish, he was just pushed off panel by that obnoxious word balloon.

Pibgorn

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Baby Blues captures soul-eroding futility in a way that Batiuk can only dream of matching.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
“If we’re going to catch this mutant freak, we’ll need the help of this perfectly normal guy with superhuman strength, Wall-crawling, and web-shooting powers!”

Even Newspaper Spidey isn’t immune to the Marvel Mutant Paradox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Apparently something something bullshit spidey is a human who got his powers from a bite, which is somehow OK because it's a different type of mutation from the X-gene which is somehow bad-er typer of mutation? I've seen that argument, and in the house of M storyline it was used in reverse.

• Locked thread