Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Should've been Capricorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

kazil posted:

or kraft man n cheese lol

I actually haven't eaten man cheese with or without ketchup, but I don't think adding some will ruin the flavour.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

By popular demand posted:

'Savage my anus'?
:dafuq:

Savage as a verb obviously

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Coward posted:

Domesticate my anus

Coward runs frantically through the house and as he enters centre frame everything stops and "Coward [anus domesticatus]" appears on screen.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Ketchup makes pot roast better. Squirt it in that slow cooker.

Ketchup is a great base for sauces. BBQ comes to mind.

ITS SWEET TOMATO PASTE! IT IS A S TIER INGREDIENT

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Ketchup makes pot roast better. Squirt it in that slow cooker.

Ketchup is a great base for sauces. BBQ comes to mind.

ITS SWEET TOMATO PASTE! IT IS A S TIER INGREDIENT

Ketchup is a top tier ingredient but a bottom feeder’s condiment.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Just lol at ever caring what anyone else eats.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

kdrudy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huvRffhxJXs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

kdrudy posted:

It’s a real shithead’s way to go through life.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

what's laoganma

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Fister Roboto posted:

what's laoganma

Not much, what’s laoganma with you?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

what's laoganma

Laoganma balls

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just don't mix up my sandwich mustards with my dipping mustards.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
who is screaming laoganma at my house? show yourself, coward. i will never laoganma

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
"Aha, I see you are eating *food I don't like*, while listening to *music I don't like*. Haha, what a child you are. What a silly baby!" I say as I crank my smug idiot meter up to max.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Shaking lemur butt posted:

"Aha, I see you are eating *food I don't like*, while listening to *music I don't like*. Haha, what a child you are. What a silly baby!" I say as I crank my smug idiot meter up to max.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

kdrudy posted:

as long as they eat rear end, they're okay with me

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

TK-42-1 posted:

come to daddy

I get this reference.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Ah,
My favorite brand,
Sad Lady Chili Crisps

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cocaine Bear posted:

Just don't mix up my sandwich mustards with my dipping mustards.

Wisdom

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

kdrudy posted:

C. S. Lewis posted:

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I agree, he who smelt it surely dealt it

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

C.S. Lewis posted:

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

That dude hosed kids

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Soul Dentist posted:

That dude hosed kids

He did not. Unless you're speaking from personal experience, in which case I'm sorry, old man.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Soul Dentist posted:

That dude hosed kids

You are thinking of Lewis Carroll, not CS Lewis. Unless there's stuff I haven't heard.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*gesturing at all of Asia*

They don't know how to cook because there's sugar in the sauces

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Lemniscate Blue posted:

You are thinking of Lewis Carroll, not CS Lewis. Unless there's stuff I haven't heard.

Carroll took some questionable photographs by modern standards, but you could lodge a reasonable defence that the intent was purely artistic.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

It's not what, it's how

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Still stuck in our heads 20 years later, that makes it a masterpiece of a scene in my eyes

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

How often do you get a chance to eat a cherry tomato on screen? Got to add some drama to that bite, you only get one chance.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Imagine how little you have to have going for you in life for "does not eat certain condiments" to be a point of pride - so much so that you go online and post about it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bird in a Blender posted:

How often do you get a chance to eat a cherry tomato on screen? Got to add some drama to that bite, you only get one chance.

Look, if you had just one shot, just one opportunity, to eat a tomato as grossly as possible, would you do it, or just eat it normally

His palms spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti, there's spaghetti on his spaghetti already, mom's spaghetti

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

dee eight posted:

silly rabbit

[things] are for kids

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
lol, like me and one other person make a loving joke about how ketchup sucks and we get 10 pages of butthurt :actually:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah you were supposed to get cool points and fit in for it, what a ripoff

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The great ketchup battle of August 8th raged for another 30 pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Correct ketchup opinion