Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

I know, I know. "Nothing matters."

save for ed and his balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nachos posted:

Is it realistic to expect Nunes to recuse himself? I'm stunned Sessions did and I dont think they'll make the same mistake twice.

no

if he recuses himself it means he can't cover up poo poo him or the trump team have been trying to keep a lid on

the only possibility is ryan stepping in and if trumps effort to remove him as speaker he might convene a special investigation as a gently caress you to trump

also that second one won't happen because ryan is a spineless pussy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Gringostar posted:

lmao you think anything matters

I'm cosplaying a poster from the Mattershorn universe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

Honey badger don't give a gently caress.

:roflolmao: :roflolmao: :roflolmao:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

Are there not anti-nepotism laws that would bar his daughter and his son-in-law from being given these positions of power?

Who ever thought Real Americans (Midwest, South, Rural, etc) would help elect a Russian corruptocrat to be president?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I did a thing posted:

I know, I know. "Nothing matters."

save for ed and his balls

anti-nepotism laws would be a great way to destroy the illusion of american meritocracy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

no

if he recuses himself it means he can't cover up poo poo him or the trump team have been trying to keep a lid on

the only possibility is ryan stepping in and if trumps effort to remove him as speaker he might convene a special investigation as a gently caress you to trump

also that second one won't happen because ryan is a spineless pussy

expanding on this, the senate has always seemed like the most promising place for things to happen

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

MysteriousStranger posted:

Slice them thin, put on plate, pour over olive oil, sprinkle salt/pepper/parm cheese/dried basil. I dealt with a tomato plants this way.

This but fresh basil instead, which is another plant that grows like fuckin' crazy if you prune it right. I'll be making a big batch of pesto tonight actually, and even then I'm constantly making basil lemonade and lots of Thai food so I don't waste any of it. Planting 3 basil bushes might have been overkill in retrospect

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

OB_Juan posted:

Just re-task GBS. Would anyone notice?

check out this meme: merge it w/dnd and call it current events. BAM

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

paranoid randroid posted:

the piss tape may not, strictly speaking, "exist," however as a metaphor that speaks to a higher truth than mere reality, it is very much real

PISS

TAPE

IS

(literally)

REAL

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

fits my needs posted:

Who ever thought Real Americans (Midwest, South, Rural, etc) would help elect a Russian corruptocrat to be president?

Probably not the people who thought they could run the worst candidate in history against him and win anyway because what are people gonna do, vote for Trump?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

the piss tape is like the tape from the ring, ecxept you get into the golden showers yourself, when you watch it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shugojin posted:

the piss tape is like the tape from the ring, ecxept you get into the golden showers yourself, when you watch it

It always comes back to the showers with those guys

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

It always comes back to the showers with those guys

where better for some locker-room talk

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

I did a thing posted:

Are there not anti-nepotism laws that would bar his daughter and his son-in-law from being given these positions of power?

"isn't that immoral?" :kiddo:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Thoguh posted:

Probably not the people who thought they could run the worst candidate in history against him and win anyway because what are people gonna do, vote for Trump?

Bernie didn't get past the primaries tho? :smugdon:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
My uncle works at the piss tape factory. He is also president of the united states

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Republicans seem to be tripping over themselves to see who can gently caress up the worst. Jason Chaffetz, Paul Ryan, Jeff Sessions, Devin Nunez, who am I forgetting that has come out and stepped all over their dick since Trump took office?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

Republicans seem to be tripping over themselves to see who can gently caress up the worst. Jason Chaffetz, Paul Ryan, Jeff Sessions, Devin Nunez, who am I forgetting that has come out and stepped all over their dick since Trump took office?

Donald Trump

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

its an all star cast this season on America

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

GobiasIndustries posted:

What has Chaffetz done? I mean, I know he's a piece of poo poo, but what gets him lumped in with those guys?

I probably know but am forgetting because lol the last ~2 months.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

inside job :tinfoil:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Kellyanne with Ivanka's clothes and the microwaves Spicey 5 days a week Bannon apparently when dealing with the HFC loving Miller just making the entire US of A deeply uncomfortable

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i thought conservatism was all about stepping on your own dick while trying to ruin other peoples lives?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Well, like, duh.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

What has Chaffetz done? I mean, I know he's a piece of poo poo, but what gets him lumped in with those guys?

Gave an interview where he told people that if they actually wanted good healthcare they should probably stop spending money on their iPhones. Because as we all know, healthcare costs $600 per year.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

BAE OF PIGS posted:

investigated the ben ghazi then got real upset over leaked russia poo poo so he declared war on the leakers, plus he got poo poo posted hardcore at a public town hall event

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

Gave an interview where he told people that if they actually wanted good healthcare they should probably stop spending money on their iPhones. Because as we all know, healthcare costs $600 per year.

Lol yeah that poo poo was good

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

Well, like, duh.

:lol: yes, directly this, he shut the gently caress up after that brilliant move

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Some GOP Republican house member is on MSNBC now saying "we never said we'd repeal and replace Obamacare"... Is this their strategy now? Holy lmao

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Tell ya who's been doing pretty good though

Jeb!

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

BAE OF PIGS posted:

can someone give a summary of what exactly is going on with Nunes?

It's high nunes. :clint:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Rocks posted:

Some GOP Republican house member is on MSNBC now saying "we never said we'd repeal and replace Obamacare"... Is this their strategy now? Holy lmao

Wait what, there are probably close to a million clips of Trump, Paul Ryan and others using those exact words :lol:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Rocks posted:

That's not what he said. He said that he, personally, only promised to repeal.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wait what, there are probably close to a million clips of Trump, Paul Ryan and others using those exact words :lol:

He's trying to spin it that "we only said we'd repeal it not replace it so we should go back to repealing only". Which is of course retarded

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Brother Friendship posted:

:lol: yes, directly this, he shut the gently caress up after that brilliant move

Um im sure what he really meant was if you put it in an HSA then you could like pay for a couple of aspirin in an emergency visit or something

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I just fought Donald Trump in a video game

didn't fight Steven Bannon yet tho, that guy's the worst

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Rocks posted:

He's trying to spin it that "we only said we'd repeal it not replace it so we should go back to repealing only". Which is of course retarded

republicans are basically mr. burns from the simpsons

they have no idea why they got their jobs, they just assume they can do no wrong

their entire voter base is hans moleman saying "boourns"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

FizFashizzle posted:

He decided to play baseball. He's total trash.

So is baseball so it seems like a good home for him

• Locked thread